Honor God's Son or Perish

Ben Masada

Honor God's Son or Perish!

Well, I wouldn't be that drastic to those who refuse to honor God's son but, let's say... cursed. If you read Genesis 27:29, "Cursed be they who curse the Son of God and, blessed be they who bless the Son of God." Whom is the text commenting about? If you read Exodus 4:22,23 the Lord said, "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."

Robert Pate

Banned
The devils lie is teaching that those Christ shed His Precious redeeming Blood for still wind up lost in their sins, suffering the eternal vengeance of God !

The Bible plainly teaches that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is not with me, your problem is with God's word.

beloved57

Your false God does not save, Rejection of the Gospel is a rejection of Christ, you are doomed.

The Bible plainly teaches that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is not with me, your problem is with God's word.

You can quote scripture till doomsday, you show contempt and disdain for the Son of God and His Precious Blood, stating that sinners He died for wind up lost in their sins anyways!

Robert Pate

Banned
You can quote scripture till doomsday, you show contempt and disdain for the Son of God and His Precious Blood, stating that sinners He died for wind up lost in their sins anyways!

Jesus plainly said that he is the savior of the world, John 12:47.

He also said that if you don't believe in him you will perish, John 3:16.

You don't believe him, so, I guess that you will perish.

theophilus

This is what salvation is all about. God is zealous for his Son Jesus Christ and will only save those that honor his Son by believing and having faith in him. Religion, whether it be the Calvinist religion, the Catholic religion or whatever religion does not honor God's Son. Calvinism insults God's Son by denying that he is the savior of the world, 1 John 2:2. Catholicism does not believe that Jesus saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25. You must participate in your salvation.

"God so loved YOU that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

We honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him to save us. Christianity is a very personal thing because it is about how we respond to the Gospel. Some hear and believe, others hear, but it is not meaningful to them.

"For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it" Hebrews 4:2.

They heard, but they did not believe. How one can hear that Christ died on the cross for their sins and not respond is a mystery to me? I did not become a Christian until I was 34 years old. I heard many times that Christ died on the cross for my sins, I just simply brushed it off. I was having to much fun being a lost sinner. But then the reality that Christ shed his blood for me became a truth that I could not escape and I was converted to Christ.

Isaiah brings it home us when he said, "He is despised and rejected of men; a man or sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid our faces from him: he was despised, and we esteemed him not, surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did not esteem him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of his peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed" Isaiah 53:3-5.

If you can read that and not be moved by it, its because you are spiritually dead. If you had been the only person on this earth, Christ would have died for you, its that personal.

@op:

How about "obey God's Son or perish?"

How can anyone believe what you have posted and not obey Our Lord?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You say the same thing day after day. Where do you get that Robert states sinners He died for "wind up lost in their sins"? That's exactly what calvin's cult teaches, which makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

Robert Pate

Banned
You say the same thing day after day. Where do you get that Robert states sinners He died for "wind up lost in their sins"? That's exactly what calvin's cult teaches, which makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

He thinks that he is a robot. That's why he says the same thing everyday. All robots have a limited knowledge of the English language, so they repeat things.

Robert Pate

Banned
Honor God's Son or Perish!

Well, I wouldn't be that drastic to those who refuse to honor God's son but, let's say... cursed. If you read Genesis 27:29, "Cursed be they who curse the Son of God and, blessed be they who bless the Son of God." Whom is the text commenting about? If you read Exodus 4:22,23 the Lord said, "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."

This is how you Jews deny that Jesus is God's Son. You substitute the nation of Israel in the place of Jesus Christ. Who was that in the New Testament that turned water into wine, healed the sick, fed 5000, raised the dead and ascended into heaven?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is how you Jews deny that Jesus is God's Son. You substitute the nation of Israel in the place of Jesus Christ. Who was that in the New Testament that turned water into wine, healed the sick, fed 5000, raised the dead and ascended into heaven?
Throughout the Old Testament and the New, jews have always suffered from unbelief. They could be considered a dumb people

beloved57

He thinks that he is a robot. That's why he says the same thing everyday. All robots have a limited knowledge of the English language, so they repeat things.

You teach salvation by works everyday and that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!

theophilus

But they will have an opportunity for their salvation.

No they won't.

Even though they bow to Jesus as Lord their doom has been determined: Matt. 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'

There is no redemption for them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Even though they bow to Jesus as Lord their doom has been determined: Matt. 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'

There is no redemption for them.

Is that eternal fire burning right now?

theophilus

Is that eternal fire burning right now?

e t e r n a l = outside of time; timelessness; no beginning or end.

Yes.

Matt. 8:29 And they cried out, saying, “What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?

They know what is in store for them. They have since they rebelled against God.

Prizebeatz1

The mandate of honor God's son or perish comes from the attitude of the personality. It does not come from God. And God's son is not meant to be taken literally. It is symbolic of the infinite eternal part of us. Like most people I think we've got good intentions but we've been a little misguided. The collective personality uses us to push its agenda and hijack our will. This guarantees we will not find the support to look inside of ourselves and do the necessary work to experience our own divinity and the Kingdom.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
They know what is in store for them. They have since they rebelled against God.

In 2 Peter 2:4 Peter claimed the sinful angels had not yet been judged. How could they be sentenced to everlasting fire if they have not yet been judged?

We won't judge these angels until the Last Day, the Great Day.

Robert Pate

Banned
The mandate of honor God's son or perish comes from the attitude of the personality. It does not come from God. And God's son is not meant to be taken literally. It is symbolic of the infinite eternal part of us. Like most people I think we've got good intentions but we've been a little misguided. The collective personality uses us to push its agenda and hijack our will. This guarantees we will not find the support to look inside of ourselves and do the necessary work to experience our own divinity and the Kingdom.

The only thing that I can't figure out is why you have not been banned.