Greenhouse effect revisited

ClimateSanity

Hard to say revisited when this is from 2011.

It never was noticed in "consensus " ....it was ignored like everything that contradicts man-made catastrophic global warming.

Climate alarmist aren't exposed to papers like these unless brought up by skeptics. It is new to most folks who get the same old garbage from NOAA et al like 2015 being the hottest year on record nonsense.

Quetzal

It never was noticed in "consensus " ....it was ignored like everything that contradicts man-made catastrophic global warming.

Climate alarmist aren't exposed to papers like these unless brought up by skeptics. It is new to most folks who get the same old garbage from NOAA et al like 2015 being the hottest year on record nonsense.
A book report written by a 9 year old during the science fair wasn't noticed either. Both for the same reason, they came up short. Sorry not sorry, nerd.

ClimateSanity

A book report written by a 9 year old during the science fair wasn't noticed either. Both for the same reason, they came up short. Sorry not sorry, nerd.

This never came up.short. it was ignored without rebuttal. It cannot come up short until it is solidly rebutted.

ClimateSanity

view
view

ClimateSanity

Can't imagine why. :chuckle:

I will tell you why. Money and prestige that would be lost if the so called consensus position was shown to be utterly false. There are millions of dollars and maybe billions that's would be allocated to other areas of science and some.people.like.Michael Mann would have to find a real job. This scam is a huge industry with lots of people.making money off it. These people make.so.much money that they are able to.fly private jets to these CC conferences.

Quetzal

It's called belittling and silencing any opposition at all costs. And you think it's funny, and perfectly fine!
Do you understand how rare a scientific consensus is? You obviously don't or else you wouldn't celebrate your own ignorance. :loser:

brewmama

Do you understand how rare a scientific consensus is? You obviously don't or else you wouldn't celebrate your own ignorance. :loser:

Do you realize there is NO consensus on the climate? And you think I'm the ignorant one?

ClimateSanity

Meanwhile, I have a thread up asking how to attach a PDF. Unless someone can help.me here, I'm not interested in the sarcastic mud throwing. I want to discuss these papers and see if you guys can come up.with a real rebuttal.

Quetzal

Do you realize there is NO consensus on the climate? And you think I'm the ignorant one?
:chuckle: You have no idea what you are talking about. You are speaking from your own opinion with no data to support it (no surprise there).

ClimateSanity

Yes, a true scientific consensus is rare. This one is manufactured. Plus, if these people's grant money disappeared, the consensus would be even smaller.

Quetzal

Meanwhile, I have a thread up asking how to attach a PDF. Unless someone can help.me here, I'm not interested in the sarcastic mud throwing. I want to discuss these papers and see if you guys can come up.with a real rebuttal.
You want to discuss empirical evidence here? No dice because you are ignoring the tens of thousands of other papers that counter your preconceived notion.