A Response To Musterion (As He Locked His Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think it's hysterical when people like Musty think they have any sort of clue where it comes to 'Chavs' & the like. It's almost cute.

He does that a lot. Compensating, maybe.

On that note I see the library must be open as 'Trolls INC' has entered the thread. I may have to write a load of pompous, lying crap and close it down...

What, and leave musty with nothing to do?

Arthur Brain

nah, i really don't

less and less as i take longer and longer breaks and come back to find that most of the posting has been done by pitiful retards like you and town and artie and acw

He says, writing on the thread - again.

Go sign out the library and get a life then ya daft 'SOD'...

:wave2:

MrDante

Many studies show that their life expectancy is shorter. Liberals found the one that doesn't, and went with that.
false...as usual. one "study" by Paul Cameron claimed homosexuals had a life expectancy of 42 years. Cameron is most famous for being expelled from the APA for making up research data on homosexuals.

Homosexual culture is first and foremost a sexual culture
unsupported garbage

with a small marriage rate.
False According to the registry of vital records and statistics of Massachusetts Same gendered marriages account for 5% of all marriage in the state meaning gays and lesbians are getting married at twice the rate as heterosexuals.

And same gendered marriages are half as likely to end in divorce.

This one is a myth- there's no link found between homosexual parents and child abuse.
at least you got this much right but i was speaking of the claim that homosexuals are far more likely to sexually abuse children as heterosexuals.

Gays and lesbians are far less likely to sexually abuse children.behavior Jenny, Carole; Roesler, Thomas A.; Poyer, Kimberly L. “Are children at risk for sexual abuse by homosexuals?” Pediatrics

It is, for the most part, the 'gay disease'. It is why medical practitioners never accepted blood donations from gays- it had little to do with prejudice and almost everything to do with the sheer rate of sexual diseases found in blood by gay donors.
58% of all known cases of HIV/AIDS is found in women
24%of all known cases of HIV/AIDS is found in children under the age of 14
88% of cases of HIV/AIDS are contracted through heterosexual activity
World Health Organization 2015 world health statistics

They killed their conscience enough to enjoy gay sex, which is easier to obtain than natural sex because many of them are obsessed with it.
If the above was unsupported garbage, this is sewage.

Walk into a gay bar enough times and someone will attempt to recruit you. That's just plain reality, hombre- no different then an attractive woman going into a brothel.
They hand out brochures?

Homosexuality is often the product of psychological problems.
zero evidence

If you believe otherwise, you are a complete imbecile to be frank.
NO it just means one has looked at the public record and listened to the people who were actually there.

They were discriminated against, now they do most of the discriminating.
They deny minorities housing or employment?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
false...as usual. one "study" by Paul Cameron claimed homosexuals had a life expectancy of 42 years. Cameron is most famous for being expelled from the APA for making up research data on homosexuals.

That's not the only study, just the most severe one.

unsupported garbage

Sex is the common ground of homosexual culture- what is plainly seen needs no 'support'.

False According to the registry of vital records and statistics of Massachusetts Same gendered marriages account for 5% of all marriage in the state meaning gays and lesbians are getting married at twice the rate as heterosexuals.

Good for Massachusetts :idunno:

And same gendered marriages are half as likely to end in divorce.

Heterosexuals bad, homosexuals good :rolleyes:

at least you got this much right but i was speaking of the claim that homosexuals are far more likely to sexually abuse children as heterosexuals.

The fact that a mere vestige of society is responsible for pedophilia should be more alarming. Also the amount of psychopaths and serial killers who are gay- but that is something those as yourself completely ignore out of an obsession in blindly defending the culture.

Gays and lesbians are far less likely to sexually abuse children.behavior Jenny, Carole; Roesler, Thomas A.; Poyer, Kimberly L. “Are children at risk for sexual abuse by homosexuals?” Pediatrics

How many of them have custody of children to abuse :plain:
Sort of makes the point, well, pointless.

58% of all known cases of HIV/AIDS is found in women

Due to prostitution and closet gays passing it to their wives.

24%of all known cases of HIV/AIDS is found in children under the age of 14

Because they are born with HIV through their mother, who got it from prostitution or their closet gay husband.

88% of cases of HIV/AIDS are contracted through heterosexual activity

There are over a million people in the US with HIV, and over 60% of them are homosexual.

If the above was unsupported garbage, this is sewage.

No it isn't- you all think gays exhibit psychological issues because they are allegedly discriminated against, when really they just have issues.

Taking one thing and calling it something else is something you all do here, and with every single thing else. It's not coincidental, it's blatant.

They hand out brochures?

May as well. Anyone who goes into a gay bar enough will eventually be met with someone's desire to convert them.

zero evidence

The evidence has always been there. It was very well recorded- and then, liberals demanded it be erased from the general consensus.

You all are a movement for a fantasy world, and you won in this regard. Congratulations.

They deny minorities housing or employment?

If I were a gay man in a bakery, I'd sue you.

musterion

What a yawner this thread is. Leftist agendoids whining about how martyred all homosexuals are, despite facts. So boring.

MrDante

That's not the only study, just the most severe one.
if made up research data counts as severe then you are correct.

Sex is the common ground of homosexual culture- what is plainly seen needs no 'support'.
meaning that you can't support your claim

Good for Massachusetts :idunno:

Heterosexuals bad, homosexuals good :rolleyes:
No, you just presented false information as true and now you just aren't honest enough to admit it.

The fact that a mere vestige of society is responsible for pedophilia should be more alarming.
That vestige of society would be heterosexual men as they are the ones almost exclusively doing the molesting.

Also the amount of psychopaths and serial killers who are gay- but that is something those as yourself completely ignore out of an obsession in blindly defending the culture.
Bizarre change of topic there, makes you sound a little desperate to distract from what you said.

But thank you for reminding me that "gays are more often serial killers" is yet another sad and blatant lie told about gays.

How many of them have custody of children to abuse :plain:
Sort of makes the point, well, pointless.
The point is that claims that homosexuals are likely to molest children is false and it shows, sadly, how willing you are to support false witness

Due to prostitution and closet gays passing it to their wives.

Because they are born with HIV through their mother, who got it from prostitution or their closet gay husband.
It's not often one gets to see ignorance so proudly displayed

There are over a million people in the US with HIV, and over 60% of them are homosexual.
and there are 40 million people in the world with HIV/AIDS, most of whom are women...are we going to pretend they are all prostitutes?

No it isn't- you all think gays exhibit psychological issues because they are allegedly discriminated against, when really they just have issues.
False, as usual. piles of research shows that it's not being gay that is the problem. It's dealing abuse, discrimination and people like you year after year after year that is the problem

May as well. Anyone who goes into a gay bar enough will eventually be met with someone's desire to convert them.
you are making the brochure joke actually sound realistic.

The evidence has always been there. It was very well recorded- and then, liberals demanded it be erased from the general consensus.

You all are a movement for a fantasy world, and you won in this regard. Congratulations.
present this evidence.

If I were a gay man in a bakery, I'd sue you.
Why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Point one: Many homosexuals don't like the more flamboyant camp variety as it perpetuates a false stereotype of the average gay. Your accusation of homosexuals being 'chronic liars' in the main is merely a load of unsubstantiated rhetoric with no basis in fact. Effectively just a load of pompous hot air Musty.

Those who engage in homosexual behavior are living a lie Art. Their same sex attraction and even those who supposedly are in 'love' with someone of the same gender are built on a false pretense.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your accusation of homosexuals being 'chronic liars' in the main is merely a load of unsubstantiated rhetoric with no basis in fact.

You are part of the evidence- they made fools out of you all :chuckle:

They have it pretty well made. How many gay people do you see fighting the fight for their 'equal rights'? All they do is get naked and have a hedonist march, which is anything but 'protesting'.

Somewhere between hilarity and irritation, I see gays cake walking through the whole thing while you all sit there and blow out your engines.

Did they ever show any gratitude? The answer is no, hombre- you're a tool.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are part of the evidence- they made fools out of you all :chuckle:

They have it pretty well made. How many gay people do you see fighting the fight for their 'equal rights'? All they do is get naked and have a hedonist march, which is anything but 'protesting'.

Somewhere between hilarity and irritation, I see gays cake walking through the whole thing while you all sit there and blow out your engines.

Did they ever show any gratitude? The answer is no, hombre- you're a tool.

What's your beef with Art and anna, you're on the same side. The LGBTQ movement (through lies and intimidation) got pretty much everything that they've wanted in society (except respect, which they'll never get because they're living a lie).

Quit pretending that you're enemies with the LGBTQ movement, you've shown in another thread that you're their comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.