Thread: The door has swung.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The door has swung.

This forum....bites (is that an implied curse word?)

The question summed up in a song...

"Should I stay or should I go?"

Am I being run off? By no means. I am Irish, I am like Finley, I like to fight. I love a good argument, a good debate where I learn about other points of view. I also do my own thinking for myself (no man here to tell me what to think nor do I tell him what to think) I read my bible, allthough I did go fishing today...didn't catch anything. Water is too high.

I read my bible, I pray and I study about things. No one tells me what to think, how to think.....When I formulate an ideology, when I make up my mind that I am against the DP and am for equal rights for all, it is because I look to God, not prolifeguy's wife, not my spiritual mentor for the last 16 years. I look to God, and the answer will usually come, usually in a bible verse, sometimes in an "apply this to a real life situation" But it does come.

I am SICK to death of the so called Christians. I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they. I find myself wanting to be more like Jesus. To care and love, love thy neighbor as you love thy self is the second greatest commandment. First love the Lord your God with all Your heart and mind. Since I have been active on this forum I have been called names, chalked at because of my POV. Now, I get infractioned because of the use of NOT a curse word. (I don't curse, much, and when that mouth gets a little sideways I replace with funny words. Flippen, freaking, frothing, son of a bisquit eater, frea-nature, etc) Anyway, I digress. Yet a word that is NOT a curse word, is slid a finger about, but a picture of a torn apart baby can be displayed.

I want to say sc-------but I am not going to. I want to go out in a blaze of glory, but I will hold back because it is the moral thing to do. Non believers, please read carefully

God, Jehovah God is not represented by the hatefilled here. God does NOT hate you. God is not gleeful that you are lost without Him. He wants you to be apart of His family, and adopted child via the blood of Christ. I am not perfect, but I do try to let the light of Christ so shine, that it is attractive. Dealing with these butt heads on here make this mission, impossible. They are truly doing their father's work.

Good day.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whisperingwillows View Post

Am I being run off? By no means. I am Irish, I am like Finley, I like to fight. I love a good argument, a good debate where I learn about other points of view. I also do my own thinking for myself (no man here to tell me what to think nor do I tell him what to think) I read my bible, allthough I did go fishing today...didn't catch anything. Water is too high.

I read my bible, I pray and I study about things. No one tells me what to think, how to think.....When I formulate an ideology, when I make up my mind that I am against the DP and am for equal rights for all, it is because I look to God, not prolifeguy's wife, not my spiritual mentor for the last 16 years. I look to God, and the answer will usually come, usually in a bible verse, sometimes in an "apply this to a real life situation" But it does come.

I am SICK to death of the so called Christians. I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they. I find myself wanting to be more like Jesus. To care and love, love thy neighbor as you love thy self is the second greatest commandment. First love the Lord your God with all Your heart and mind. Since I have been active on this forum I have been called names, chalked at because of my POV. Now, I get infractioned because of the use of NOT a curse word. (I don't curse, much, and when that mouth gets a little sideways I replace with funny words. Flippen, freaking, frothing, son of a bisquit eater, frea-nature, etc) Anyway, I digress. Yet a word that is NOT a curse word, is slid a finger about, but a picture of a torn apart baby can be displayed.

I want to say sc-------but I am not going to. I want to go out in a blaze of glory, but I will hold back because it is the moral thing to do. Non believers, please read carefully

God, Jehovah God is not represented by the hatefilled here. God does NOT hate you. God is not gleeful that you are lost without Him. He wants you to be apart of His family, and adopted child via the blood of Christ. I am not perfect, but I do try to let the light of Christ so shine, that it is attractive. Dealing with these butt heads on here make this mission, impossible. They are truly doing their father's work.

Good day.
    This place is an exercise in skin thickening, no doubt about it. Chill dude. Pay attention
    to the real scriptural challenges, they are educational, forget the rest. When it gets to the
    point of name calling, assume you won the debate, because they have nothing better to
    offer.
    1 John 4:7-8 "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we are called to not have divisions, and I mgiht already bring some hurt feelings to the table because I have butted heads with a few on Yahoo who believe that their god hates and because their god hates, so should they.
    Note: God does hate.

Proverbs 6:16-19
    There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Also, this is a forum. I think this video is for you.

To mitchellmckain/whisperingwillows
    Writhe in the cruel bloom

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Ya big ol' baby."
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
    -J. R. R. Tolkien

Never, never, never give up. Knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANSWER: Go.

Ya big ol' baby. Mad because I warned you about your foul mouth??? There are lots of forums out there that will allow you to use profane words. I am sure you will be able to find one within minutes. Good luck.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Download the new TOL app for iPhone, iPad, and Android...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't let it hit you in the butt as it swings.
    June is Gay Pride Month. Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calls to mind a couple of lines from one of my favorite bits of amateur fiction:
    Antagonist: "...I am about to leave...I cannot say that I have derived any benefit from my time here.”
    Protagonist: “I regret your failure.”

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buh-Bye
    Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
    ~Leonard Cohen

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ~Dalai Lama XIV

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    ANSWER: Go.

Ya big ol' baby. Mad because I warned you about your foul mouth??? There are lots of forums out there that will allow you to use profane words. I am sure you will be able to find one within minutes. Good luck.
    Hello, you absessed sore on the rectum of soceity....

Flippen eh, friggen eh man, when are you going to ban me? There is no way off this forum other than banning.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's simple. Just log out, and don't ever log in again.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flippen eh, friggen eh man, when are you going to ban me? There is no way off this forum other than banning.

"There is no way off this forum..." ?????

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey knight, pee for brains, when are you going to ban me?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 Times in 2,141 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt, but I see you are not able to act like a grown-up and just leave. You want attention/ perhaps you want pity?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote to keep this clown around, as least until he melts down.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no way off this forum other than banning.
    I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible:

LEAVE! It's not that hard!

I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible: (pt. 2)

You are an idiot.
    Writhe in the cruel bloom

Thread Information