PP cold busted doing what everyone knows they do

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
countdown to the tard brigade arguing that this doesn't matter because....reasons

musterion

Soon then? :rolleyes:
Don't know. No one does.

We do know it is a finite number with a definite cutoff. When it is reached, this dispensation of grace - in which you are allowed to flip Him off without immediate retribution - will end. At that point, He will once again begin dealing with an unblinded Israel, and His pent up undiluted wrath will begin to fall on all who have rejected His Son. And like self-hardened Pharaoh, they will be given no opportunity to repent of it. There will be no ignorance to appeal to, no excuses accepted, no one and nothing to hide behind. Their blood will be entirely upon their own heads and people like me will walk away clean because we warned them, just as we were once warned.

You asked, I answered, so please refrain from scoffing and ridicule.

musterion

I know you couldn't care less but I want to thank you for asking your questions, disingenuous as they were.

Just now I was emptying the dishwasher and mulling this over when it occurred to me that the fullness of the Gentiles isn't solely based on how many people come to Christ, but also on how many harden themselves into refusing to do so. That means as rejection of Christ spreads (and it is spreading), the day He delivers me must be nearer than I had figured. I thank you for making me realize that! :roses:

You have my permission to scoff. Knock yourself out.

alwight

The thing about dishwashers is that you pretty well know what to expect and how long it will take. When it has finished you can point to clean dishes, faith is not required.

musterion

The thing about dishwashers is that you pretty well know what to expect and how long it will take. When it has finished you can point to clean dishes, faith is not required.

Agreed. And not only that...they're designed to do what they do. Apart from superfluous extras like heat drying, they're irreducibly complex -- remove one component and the whole system fails. Meaning the dishwasher didn't just spring out of empty space or evolve piece by piece; someone had to have designed and constructed it. As God did with your body and the matter/energy/space/time box it occupies.