Alicia Machado and hypocritical claims of fat shaming

ClimateSanity

Whatever else Trump may have said in regards to Miss Universe winner Alicia Machado, this video contradicts the narrative put out by Clinton and the MSM that Donald was merciless towards the Miss Universe winner. When he did scold her about her weight in was in regards to a possible breach of contract and he was trying to her job as representative of Miss Universe.

Here is the link to the Video that you won't see on the multitudes of MSM and left wing sites:

http://www.youngcons.com/video-surf...m-that-trump-fat-shamed-miss-universe-winner/

ClimateSanity

If you don't want to be judged over your weight, don't get a job where it's a critical duty, no matter how shallow and silly the job may be.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All the deplorable regular folks can say that (and do all the time), but the white washed among us only whisper it under their breath. The hypocrites are in the majority I'm afraid. :sigh:

I wonder what goes through the mind of a woman that defends a disgusting misogynist like Donald Trump. Perhaps you could share?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If you don't want to be judged over your weight, don't get a job where it's a critical duty, no matter how shallow and silly the job may be.

Maybe we shouldn't choose a President who involves himself in such shallow and silly things. :idunno:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Maybe we shouldn't choose a President who involves himself in such shallow and silly things. :idunno:

Yea, maybe we need more of a deep thinker that contrives ways to use their office for personal gain, and how to do so without going to jail...if you love corruption the felon Hillary is your gal. :thumb:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I wonder what goes through the mind of a woman that defends a disgusting misogynist like Donald Trump. Perhaps you could share?

Probably the same thing that goes through the mind of a woman that has defended their serial rapist misogynist husband by berating & smearing the women he raped...yea, the felon Hillary is a real pro woman candidate. :thumb:

ClimateSanity

Many people enjoy beauty pageants. I do many "silly things " that I enjoy. The thing is trump makes money on people who enjoy beauty pageants. You want someone who doesn't enjoy silly things? Elect a stiff piece of board like Al Gore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I wonder what goes through the mind of a woman that defends a disgusting misogynist like Donald Trump. Perhaps you [glorydaz] could share?

Probably the same thing that goes through the mind of a woman that has defended their serial rapist misogynist husband by berating & smearing the women he raped...yea, the felon Hillary is a real pro woman candidate. :thumb:

I was interested in hearing from a female Trump supporter. You do allow women to speak don't you?

I wonder what goes through the mind of a man that habitually seeks out gay images and stories while also focusing on pedophilia much of his life.

T-shirts.

LGBTQ_For_Trump_t-shirts_RNC.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2016/09/LGBTQ_For_Trump_t-shirts_RNC.png

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I wonder what goes through the mind of a woman that defends a disgusting misogynist like Donald Trump. Perhaps you [glorydaz] could share?

I was interested in hearing from a female Trump supporter. You do allow women to speak don't you?

I know exactly what your query was for, I wanted to answer anyway...:carryon:

Point?

View attachment 24821

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isn't one side (i.e. political party) supposed to embrace traditional family values? Based my past experience in voting, that political party always has been the Republican Party.

Until Donald Trump came along...
Don't worry aCW, Hellary will take care of you for the next 8 years !!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Remember, you are a one trick pony. Stick with your 'homo hater' rap.

Based on your post, I get the feeling that you're a Trump supporter. What are your thoughts on a 70 year old man (and I use the word "man" very very loosely when referring to Donald Trump) that publically stated that he'd "date" his 34 year old daughter if she (Ivanka) wasn't his daughter?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Had you ever read my posts, you would know I have never liked Trump very much................ :nono: