Do you simply by-pass the following revelation?

Gurucam

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus returned to the kingdom of God after His crucifixion. After His crucifixion, Jesus rose to God's kingdom of heaven clad only in His Spirit body. He returned to being the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. Then it was declared:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Currently Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, (as the Spirit of Truth) in God's kingdom of (spirit) heaven which is within you. This is where you will find Jesus and commune with Jesus and actually come to know Jesus and be known to Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jesus is no longer alive and/or around as a physical person who is half man and half Holy Spirit. Jesus is no longer a 'seen' (physical) person. Jesus is alive as a Spirit, in His own right.

John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The above tells us that God is a Spirit not the Spirit. Jesus is another Spirit, in His own right.

Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And He is in spirit heaven, ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Christians (Saints) according to the Holy Spirit.

It is confirmed that Jesus is the Truth, the way and the life and no one comes onto God but through Jesus.

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above is true when Jesus is in His Spirit body in spirit heaven. No one can come onto the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus who is the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The above revelation conveys at least three important facts. 1. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth, 2. No one come onto the Holy Spirit unless they go through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and 3. Jesus must be and remain a separate entity from God in order to make intercessions for saints with the the Holy Spirit (God).

You are told to search your heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

In the above 'the Spirit' is the Spirit of Jesus. 'The Spirit' cannot be the Holy Spirit because no one can come onto the Holy Spirit directly. Humans must go through the Spirit of Jesus to reach God. That is humans can only commune with the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession/Spirit of Love. Then this Spirit reads the hearts or spirit of the person and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit according to these things within their respective hearts or spirit.

Then the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love come up with what each such person must know, pray for say and do. Then one who can and do search his own heart or spirit comes to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him or her to know, pray for say and do. And when he or she is led, unconditionally, into all his or her works by this information and guidance, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals and laws in scriptures, such a one become a saint/Christian.

Searching your heart/spirit to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for you to know, pray for say and do is hinged on spiritual awareness (i.e. awareness of your own spirit/heart) and seeking ye first God's kingdom of heaven within your own heart/spirit.

For Jesus, and the disciples, 'the dead' is literally the spiritually dead, not the physically dead. Jesus said 'the dead' must become spiritually aware, only then can He heal them:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus said, if the dead refuse to or do not, become spiritually aware then 'let the dead bury each other in hell on earth or wherever else. He can do nothing for them.

Do not let the absolute foolishness and carnality (i.e. the lack of spiritual awareness) of TweetyBird, derail you. The question is:

Did you guys seek ye first the kingdom of God within or did you go first to scriptures?

The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in His Spirit. Jesus is currently in God's kingdom of heaven. You are told that now (since 2000 odd years ago) this Spirit is Lord.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Why are you guy taking the physical Jesus to be Lord? Why have you guys not seek ye first the Spirit Jesus who is Lord and who is in God's kingdom of heaven, within your own heart/spirit? Only this Spirit brings All Truth. The scriptures does not have or bring All Truth. Also the physical Jesus could not and did not bring All Truth. The disciples could not and did not bring All Truth. And indeed Paul brought All Truth for only himself and no one else.

Each person must get his or her own Truth privately and directly from the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

TweetyBird

TweetyBird discerns their private conversation according to his literal ideas which is not spiritual but carnal/flesh . . . and he is ready to fight!

TweetyBird soweth to flesh, not Spirit. His ruling instinct leads him to see things according to flesh, not Spirit.

You have turned Jesus words in a carnal fleshy theory. Jesus was speaking of putting Him first, rather than the cares and concerns of the world. You have made a mess out of what He said, and convoluted it beyond recognition.

ps: There is only ONE Spirit - not two or three or however many you decide there are.

Gurucam

Jesus is the Son of God, the prince of the King. God is the King and the Father. Jesus said:

John 14:2King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Do you guy plan to go to hell, with Satan, when you die, to wait indefinite or forever.

Or do you plan to join Jesus in His Father's house, in heaven, in three days after you die?

Which does your church teach you to do?

Gurucam

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

John 14:12King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that one who becomes a Christian in one's life time differs in no way from Jesus Christ . . . with only one exception . . . Jesus is the Lord of all.

This means that when a Christian dies he is not buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely or eternally. When a Christian dies he/she rises to heaven, in three days (like Jesus), to be like an angel in heaven. This is how to not differ from Jesus in any way except that He is the Lord of all.

Of course Christians are the chosen few. They are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Of course those who do not become Christians in their life time are 'the dead who literally bury their dead', inside the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely or eternally. They are the masses who do not and did not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven.

Jesus said follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who rise to heaven, in three days, after death, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven. 'The dead' who bury are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely or eternally, are not the chosen few who follow Jesus. They are very great majority who are called, misled by false prophets, err and do not make it (the are not chosen).

The final call to be awaken to truth is now . . . before to late is the cry.

Last edited:

TweetyBird

Jesus is the Son of God, the prince of the King. God is the King and the Father. Jesus said:

Jesus is King. God is King. Jesus is God.

Do you guy plan to go to hell, with Satan, when you die, to wait indefinite or forever.

Or do you plan to join Jesus in His Father's house, in heaven, in three days after you die?

Which does your church teach you to do?

That is just weird.

Lilstu

The Biggest Decision of Your Life.

Have you chosen the right church? The true Church? Jesus’ Church?

They say there are about seven billion people in the world; but only about one billion people who identify themselves as Christians. Have the Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus, and other non-Christians chosen the wrong church damning themselves for all eternity?

But even among Christians, some are Catholic, and some are Protestant. Which group is saved and which is damned? Some might argue that Jesus chose the Catholic Church as his church.
“I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.” Matthew 16:18
But Protestants argue that the Roman Catholic Church is corrupt and Protestantism is the “right way.”

Jesus gave us some clues that only a few would find it.
““Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.”” Matthew 7:13-14

There are literally thousands of Christian denominations, sects, cults, etc.
Is yours the winner or is yours among the myriad of losers?

Does the right church believe in a Trinity? Or not? Which one is right?
Trinitarians are more numerous. Are they on the broad way?

Does your church observe the Sunday Sabbath or the Seventh Day Sabbath?
Sunday is more popular…is this the broad way to destruction?

Does your church have infant baptism or adult baptism? Immersion or Sprinkle?

Does your church accept gays or not? Gay pastors? Gay marriage?

Are you rich? Maybe you are poor by US standards but rich by world standards?
“Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:24

If you choose the wrong Church are you damned?
Is it possible you have chosen the wrong church?

Gurucam

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Of course those who do not become Christians in their life time are 'the dead who literally bury their dead', inside the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely or eternally. They are the masses who do not and did not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven.

Jesus said follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who rise to heaven, in three days, after death, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven. 'The dead' who bury are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely or eternally, are not the chosen few who follow Jesus. They are very great majority who are called, misled by false prophets, err and do not make it (the are not chosen).

The final call to be awaken to truth is now . . . before to late is the cry.

Beware of the dead. They are Satan's operatives. They will try to fool you into believing that 'the dead burying their dead' is a good thing.

Fact is that is the opposite of 'following Jesus'.

Gurucam

The church of Jesus is 'not seen'. There is no physical church. There is no physically gathering of Christians.

Jesus' Christian church is totally 'not seen'.

You were instructed:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

You were told:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Did you listen?

The Lord Jesus runs and rules His church (His Christian church) through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Truth) and the spirit/heart of each individual Christian.

The above Church is in no way any part of the various churches of the billion strong traditional Christians, where people physically gather to 'fellowship' and read scriptures and have scriptures interpreted. All those people are the dead who literally bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. They are not the few who literally follow Jesus to spirit heaven.

The churches of traditional Christians are churches of lettered discernment which killeth. These are 'the dead who are burying each other' inside the earth in hell with Satan.

Jesus' Christian Church is a church of spirit and Spirit discernment which giveth life and heaven. These people literally follow Jesus to spirit heaven, three day after their death on earth.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The surest way to know that you are anchored in Jesus authentic ('not seen') Christian church is to share and hold the ideas of only a few. You cannot be sharing and holding the ideas of a billion strong traditional Christians . . . because:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Fact is only a few will have it right. That is, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and heaven. Only these few are the chosen few. Indeed the masses (the billion strong traditional Christians) would be misled by false prophets.

This is the first essential, literal and clear confirmation in the Holy KJV N.T.

It is really very simple and straightforward.

Jesus established two churches. Apart from Jesus' Christian church (which is conformed to the actualization and experiences of Paul), Jesus also established another church which is anchored by Satan/Peter, as follows:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter and Paul were given different commissions.

Peter got his commission from the 'seen', physical and temporal Jesus who is not Lord. This is Jesus' 'seen', carnal, temporal and 'let the dead bury their dead' church.

Paul got his commission from the 'not seen', Spirit and eternal Jesus who is the Lord from heaven. This is Jesus' 'not seen' spiritual, Christian, eternal, 'follow me' church:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Wake-up and smell the aroma of truth, before to late is your cry. There is not much that can be done for those who went before. However you guys can raise yourselves out from under corruption, before too late is your cry.

This is truth, in the fullness of time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You have to get scriptures right because, if you don't, you err and are not chosen, i.e. you do not make it.

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Not knowing scriptures and the power of God, accurately is the reason why many are called and not chosen. This is how one does not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and heaven and so err.

It is very clear that the billion strong traditional Christians cannot know scriptures and the power of God correctly, for they simply cannot be the chosen few.

The billion strong traditional Christians are the many who are misled by false prophets, from within their churches . . . because these false prophets present themselves to be Christians, however they are false prophets. They do not know scriptures.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

'Word' is reading and seeking to understand the word in scriptures. 'Word' relates to discerning and using the word in scriptures. Power is different.

Power is the possession of a power (i.e. a Gift of the Spirit) to intuitively get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. This is the power which only Paul had (from among all the people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.):

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

God's kingdom of heaven cannot be achieved through letter discernment of scriptures. God's kingdom of heaven is achieved only through spirit to Spirit discernment which giveth life and heaven. God's kingdom of heaven is achieved only by those who have the power to get all truth directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit.

Reading and seeking to understanding scriptures counts for nothing when it come to entering God's kingdom and Christianity.

Jesus and Paul achieved God's kingdom because they did not use word or lettered approach, which killeth. They had and use the power approach which giveth life.

This was Paul's power approach:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

This was Jesus' power approach:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Jesus and Paul did not have to and did not, use the word approach (which killeth). They did not come to truth by studying or using scriptures. They both came to truth and Truth by using the power approach (which giveth life eternal and heaven).

You have to do the same, in order to enter God's kingdom.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What Paul was given to know, pray for, say and do was not gotten from scriptures. Also what Paul was given to know, pray for, say and do is not for any other person. This was Paul's individualized mission in the body of Christ.

Like Paul, each one (who seeks to be Christian) must discern one's own individualized mission in the body of Christ from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart or spirit.

If one cannot or do not, do this, one cannot be and is not a Christian:

1 Corinthians: 12 KJV N.T.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

In the above 'the Spirit' means the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth . . . because no one can commune with the Holy Spirit directly. One can commune only with Jesus who is now the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost. And then Jesus makes intercession with the Holy Spirit for saints/Christians:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

At that place and in that Spirit only format, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of those who can reach Hin in His Spirit of Truth format:

Jesus is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body (the Spirit of Truth) sitting on the right side of God who is the Holy Spirit:

Christianity is anchored on the Spirit Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) who is the Lord from heaven. Christianity is not anchored on the physical Jesus who is not Lord and who can be blasphemed and one 'shall' be forgiven.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

A billion strong traditional Christians are anchored on the wrong Jesus, who is not the Lord.

Wake-up and smell the truth and Truth:

The physical Jesus was of earth, earthly. He was a physical messiah and physical sacrificial lamb for, only the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.
He was not the lord and he is not the Lord. Only the Spirit Jesus is the Lord from heaven.

If you wish to be Christian, you have to drop the physical Jesus and latch onto and commune with, the Spirit Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Did you guys get the fact and the point that:

Jesus is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body (the Spirit of Truth) sitting on the right side of God who is the Holy Spirit. And from that place and in that Spirit only format, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession for saints/Christians, with the Holy Spirit.

Do you guys get the fact and the point that there were two presentations of Jesus. In his flesh/earthly presentation Jesus was the temporal Son of man and he was not the Lord.

However in His Spirit/heavenly presentation, Jesus is the Lord. In this presentation Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

Do you guys get the fact and the point that Jesus is Lord only in this Spirit only format. The physical Jesus was and is not the Lord.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

One ceases being an Old Mosaic person and becomes a New person in Christ only by:
1. dropping the ten commandments, etc. and the physical Jesus (who came only for the Jews of 2000 odd years ago) and
2. embracing, communing with and being led by, the Spirit Jesus in freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments etc..

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you know the difference between Jesus, the Son of man and God, the Holy Ghost . . . as confirmed by Jesus and recorded by Matthews in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Jesus, the Son of man and God, the Holy Ghost are not the same.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

One can blaspheme the physical 'Son of man' Jesus and one 'shall' be (i.e. guaranteed to be) forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost one shall not be forgiven in this world neither in the world to come.

Fact is Paul showed us this to be absolutely true. Paul blasphemed the physical, 'Son of man' Jesus and not only was he forgiven, he was given the gospel of uncircumcision (Christian) commission by the Spirit, Son of God, Jesus.

Note that Peter and Paul knew different Jesus and they got different commissions from different Jesus. Paul said:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness of God that is with the ten commandments. This is the Old Jewish/Mosaic system. The physical Jesus left Peter to continue this system, with small modification and additions.

The gospel of uncircumcision is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the New spirit and Spirit based Christian commission. This is under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

There are three entities:
1. There is the physical and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord. This was a messiah and sacrificial lamb to only the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.
2, There is the Spirit and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven. This is the Lord for Christians.
3. There is God, the eternal Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost.

Gurucam

They say there are about seven billion people in the world; but only about one billion people who identify themselves as Christians. Have the Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus, and other non-Christians chosen the wrong church damning themselves for all eternity?

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus provided the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to the particular mansion in God's house which He has prepared. Then Jesus predicted:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

Many are called and few chosen applies only to those who seek the straight gate and narrow way through the teachings of Jesus. Many are called and few chosen applies only to those who are called to Christianity. It does not apply to others.

You who believe that you are Christian and are called Christian, must ensure that you are among the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven.

Do not be concerned with others who are seeking a path to heaven through other traditions. Jesus confirmed that in His Father's house there are many mansions. Jesus confirmed that he went to prepare a place (i.e. He went to prepare one of the mansions) in God's house for those who literally follow Him there.

Jesus never claim all the mansions in His Father's house.

There are other mansions in God's house which pertains to people in other traditions.

You cannot assume that Jesus is the only path to eternal life and heaven.

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is hinged on: bringing forth fruits, nothing else.

In the above 'fruit' are 'fruits of God'. The technique for bring forth fruits of God was a mystery only to those people (Abraham's generations) until Jesus came among them.

The technique for bringing forth children of God is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was hid from those people until Jesus brought it to them 2000 odd years ago.

However the technique for bringing forth children of God was known to many other people (in older traditions) on earth. These mysteries were known consistently from the beginning of time to people other than Abraham and his generations. This is why a warning was issued to those who perceive themselves to be Christians:

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Instead of trying to promote that Jesus is the only path to heaven, ask your self the following: Do I know and practice the technique for bring forth fruits onto God's? This is the only way that you will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The billion strong traditional Christian cannot be the nation who know how to bring forth fruits of God, because they cannot be the chosen few who know truth and truth. They cannot be the few who are chosen for heaven.

Do you know?

Last edited:

Gurucam

This is the only path to God's kingdom of heaven:

This is the only path to God's kingdom of heaven:

Inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is hinged on: bringing forth fruits of God, nothing else.

There are very literal and clear revelations/instructions in the Holy KJV N.T. which confirm how one brings forth fruits of God. These revelations are not at all known to the billion strong traditional Christians. Therefore the billion strong traditional Christians are bringing forth only fruits onto dead and no fruits onto God.

Why would I say the above about traditional Christians? Simply because traditional Christians are a billion strong and they all share the same ideas about Christianity. And only a few will know truth and be chosen, few. Traditional Christians cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

The above is simply a literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

Do you know how to stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God? The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. gives the clear instruction:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit, so that one will stop bringing forth fruits onto dead (children of the flesh) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (children of God).

In fact the instruction is to walk away from your old spouse and old marriage (and children) which were conformed to the Old ten commandments and get new spouses according to urging of spirit/love. Then have procreate sex with your new spouses. This is the only way that you will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God.

The above is the only way that you will not be delivered into hell and instead inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is not a casual or optional request. This is the only way that you will be among the chosen few who inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

You cannot be filling the earth with children of the flesh, under the totally misguided belief that your (and all) offspring are children of God.

Those who use the ten commandments in the lease way bring forth only fruits onto dead. With respect to procreation and children, fruits on death are children of the flesh.

On the other hand, those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments (the thou shall not covet commandment) so as to serve spirit/love bring forth only fruits onto God. With respect to procreation fruits onto God are children of God.

Abraham exemplified the above. He had two sons. One was a child of the flesh (Ishmael). This one was by law,

The other was a child of God (Isaac). This one was by Spirit and Spirit.

The above is the law of the Spirit in life in Christ Jesus:

Only the chosen few embrace and adopt the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore only the chosen few are children of God and Christians. All others are children of the flesh who will not inherit earth (together with children of God) in God's kingdom of heaven in the fullness of time.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. the child of the flesh and his/her mother): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. the child of the flesh) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. the child of God).

This has nothing to do with marriage and children within a marriage.

This has to do with procreative sex as regulated by the ten commandments and other such ideal and laws. Under this system one brings forth only children of the flesh, even if one is in a perfect ten commandment marriage. It does not matter.

One can be best esteem-er and upholder of the 'thou shall not covet' and 'the thou shall not commit adultery' commandments and have sex with only one's marital partner. When love (passionate and active) love is absent such sex is always carnal (even within an O.T. and other 'upright' marriage) . . . and only children of the flesh are brought forth. At all event, this is to soweth to flesh. And both these couple and their offspring go to hell.

On the other hand procreative sex done in freedom, as urged totally and only by spirit and love (whether adulterous or not, whether in a marriage or not) always bring forth children of God. At all event this is to soweth to spirit and Spirit. And such people and their offspring inherit God's kingdom of heaven

Those who keep themselves under the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh and they and their offspring go to hell.

The above is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. It is truly very simple and straight forward.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The billion strong traditional Christians still esteem, invoke and/or use the ten commandments in some small or other way or the other. Traditional Christians commonly invoke the ten commands to keep their spouses locked in a loveless/spiritless marriage with them. Then they go on to have carnal sex within those marriages and they bring forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

Therefore the billion strong traditional Christians are all obliged to uphold all the law (the ten commandments) perfectly and they are not under Grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing. They are false Christians, simply masquerading as Christians.

They are Old people in Moses and not New people in Christ. However they are pretending to be New people in Christ. They are false prophets.

One cannot use the ten commandments conveniently and ignore and relegate spirit and Spirit and claim to Christian. That is the behavior of false Christians, who will be dealt with severely by the Lord Jesus.

The time to awaken to truth is now. Those who went before have missed these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. However you guys can come onto truth and Truth and adapt them, in these last day and save yourselves.

We are in the fullness of time. There is no time left for pampering anyone. The basic and brazed truth and Truth must surface in total clarity for all to know where they stand.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment will be according to:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says: the physical Jesus is earthly, of flesh and is not the Lord. On the other hand the spirit Jesus is the Lord from heaven.

Are you guys esteeming the physical Jesus and therefore you soweth to flesh?

Or are you esteeming the Spirit Jesus and is therefore you soweth to Spirit?

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the former will lead you to corruption and hell.

However the latter will lead you to eternal life and heaven.

Did you guys accept and obeyed the following:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Where do you guys stand? Where do you want to be sent when you are judged, after this one life?

Do you guys want to continue to (bold-face-ly) promote foolishness and corruption in the name of Christianity? . . . and so drag down (bury) yourself and every one who take you seriously.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Did you guys accept and obey the following clear Christian requests:

Did you guys accept and obey the following clear Christian requests:

Did you guys accept and obey the following:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Did you guys move away from the physical/earthly/flesh, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. This is not the Lord. This is the Jesus who Peter knew. This is also the Jesus who appointed Peter.

Did you guys move onto the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus. This Jesus is the Lord from heaven. This is the Jesus who Paul knew. This is also the Jesus who appointed Paul.

Do you guys soweth to the flesh Jesus, who is not Lord? Or do you guys soweth to the Spirit Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven?

Do you guys soweth to flesh or do you guys soweth to Spirit?

Would you guys let (full of themselves) pro-flesh/Anti-Spirit (fear pedaling) people, the likes of TweetyBird, deny, corrupt and distort the above clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. or would you 'cut them off at the pass' (at least from your lives).

Through the Inquisition, millions were 'burn at the stake' for far less . . . however, what goes around tend to come around. This suggests that those who burn others (millions) at the stake, tend to get burn any which way (for all eternity?), eventually and inevitably, after their respective judgment.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

How indeed will Jesus avenge the burning at the stake of millions? Beware of who and which church you follow and empower.

The questions in this post constitute your prejudgment practice test. They are all anchored on clear and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T. Please use it to judge and access your own correctness, before too late is your cry. Please use it to your benefit.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The dead who bury their dead . . . who are they?

The dead who bury their dead . . . who are they?

Do you guys know that Jesus established a church under Satan to whom 'the dead' (those who are dead to their spirits) are sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus?

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

One whose spirit must be saved is called 'the dead' by Jesus. 'The dead' literally means the spiritually dead or one who is dead to his own spirit.

The above is Peter's 'seen' church which is totally different from Paul's 'not seen' Christian church.

Peter's church is where the spiritually dead are sent to become spiritually aware. Peter's church and commission has no further capacity and/or mission.

The Spirit of Jesus and the things related to the Spirit of Jesus is well beyond Peter and his commission and church. Only Paul's commission and 'not seen' church is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus and the things related to the Spirit of Jesus.

When a spiritually dead person becomes spiritually aware (in Peter's church), he or she has graduated from Peter's church. Such a one must totally drops Peter's church and Peter's commission and move onto, embrace and adopt, Paul's commission/church. Then in Paul's commission and 'not seen' church Jesus, through His Spirit, can heal one.

Jesus by operating through His Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) heals one, by interceding between the spirit of each spiritually aware person and the Holy Spirit. Jesus cannot help or heal a spiritually dead person. This is why Jesus had to physically leave and then return as the Spirit of Truth.

This is why you were instructed:

Because, since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body and He is 'not seen' and eternal. And in this format He is the Lord from heaven:

Then it was boldly and clearly declared:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Because no one wants you to err by esteeming the physical/flesh Jesus and end in hell. Instead you are urged to embrace and esteem the Spirit Jesus and enter God's kingdom of heaven:

Only Paul and his commission is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus and things related to the Spirit of Jesus. Only Paul's commission and 'not seen' church is anchored on Christianity. Peter commission and church is totally about the physical Jesus and not the Christian commission.

Following Jesus and Christianity is totally anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is basis of Paul's commission and Paul's 'not seen' church. Entry into this commission and church requires spiritual awareness.

Peter's commission and church was to convert the dead to spiritual awareness and feed Paul's commission and 'not seen' church. Peter seemed to have seriously fail his commission. Instead, Peter and his church did not save many spirits. Peter and his church seemed to be place where the dead have been burying and continue to bury, their dead (i.e. each other).

The dead defines a person who is not spiritually aware. The dead are sent to Peter's church to become spiritually aware. When 'the dead' become spiritually aware their spirits are said to be 'saved'. Only then can they move onto Paul's commission and 'not seen' church.

If Peter fails to save the spirits of his charges, then Peter and his followers becomes 'the dead who bury their dead'. When these spiritually dead people die they are literally buried in the earth, in hell with Satan. They cannot and do not rise to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies, in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The correct answer to the biggest Christian decision:

The correct answer to the biggest Christian decision:

Lilstu, You need not 'choose a right or any other, church'. Trust no church.

Instead simply become a child again. Cease being an adult who believes 'he knows it all'. What you know from your popes, priests, churches etc. are all erroneous and corrupt knowledge. Accept this conclusion.

Become a child again who knows very little or nothing, and is prepared to find out all things all over again. Only this time you will get it totally, literally and directly only from the Holy KJV N.T..

Matthew: 18
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Indeed, simply read the Holy KJV N.T. like a child. Accept it on total face value. As if you were not taught any thing before.

Accept the Holy KJV N.T. literally and seek to discover that absolutely no revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. contradicts any other revelation.

The above is a path to Enlightenment in Christ. This is the 'intellectual' path to Enlightenment in Christ.

Do the above all on your own. Let it be your silent default devotion. Let this habit mostly totally consume your time. Be with the Holy KJV N.T. alone (totally without any previously acquired ideas from popes, priests or churches.

You will find that all things in your heart (not your head) are totally validated and catered for in the revelations of the Holy KJV N.T.. This will awaken you to your own unique heart/spirit. You will become converted. And you will be brought into sharp awareness of the live Spirit of Jesus, through your own heart/spirit.

Thereafter when you are led by the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within your own heart/spirit) you become a child of God and a Christian. That is you are save and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven.

Note that 'converted' is a term in the Holy KJV N.T. which defines a person who ceases being 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) and becomes spiritually aware (i.e. aware of his own heart or spirit). 'Converted does not mean that you become a Christian. It simply means that you become aware of your own spirit and now you are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and so the door is now opened for you to go further and become a Christian.

The above is not known to or used by the billion strong traditional Christians.

The billion strong traditional Christians are under false prophets who are essentially O.T./Mosaic people. They are under the O.T./Mosaic covenant that was given to manage and guide 'the dead' until they become converted and are able (actualized) to commune with and be led by the Spirit of Jesus. Then they have liberty to transgress all things contained in the O.T./Mosaic tradition and not get sin but instead be glorified by God:

2 Corinthians: 3 7King James Version (KJV)

The billion strong traditional Christians have been taught to accept interpretations and do interpretations, of the Holy KJV N.T.. These interpretations are deliberate distortions and corruptions of the Holy KJV N.T. These interpretations are design to distort and corrupt authentic Holy KJV N.T. revelations so as have then support and re-validate the Old Mosaic system. This approach converts literal spiritual revelation to carnality, through 'interpreting'. These are false spying brethren at work according to the warning:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

This is where a billion people are misled by false prophets, err and are not chosen. This is happening live and direct, in plain sight in the billion strong traditional Christianity.

Fact is, for aspiring Christians and Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. totally dismisses and relegates the Holy O.T./Mosaic system. Aspiring Christians and Christians have absolutely nothing to do with the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish tradition.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The above cannot be invalidated by the following, nor can the following be invalidated by above:

2 Corinthians: 3 7King James Version (KJV)

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

All the above revelations must be totally valid, literally as they are recorded. One cannot change one (set) so as to have them support the other.

Fact is, what so ever the law says, it say only to those who are under the law. And what so ever is for aspiring Christians and Christians is for aspiring Christians and Christians. And so be it. Please make the necessary separation, for your own edification, salvation and deliverance. Do not remain foolish and 'not chosen'.

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Aspiring Christians and Christians are not at all under the law. In fact aspiring Christians and Christians are not under anything in the Holy O.T. Therefore the ten commandments and other things in the Holy O.T. does not apply to them.

The billion strong traditional Christians have been misled. They have been taught to accept interpretations and do interpretations, of the Holy KJV N.T.. These interpretations are deliberate distortions and corruptions of the Holy KJV N.T. These interpretations are design to distort and corrupt authentic Holy KJV N.T. revelations so as have then support and re-validate the Old Mosaic system. This approach converts literal spiritual revelation to carnality, through 'interpreting'. These are false spying brethren at work according to the warning:

These false spying brethren are the leaders within the core of traditional Christianity where a billion strong unfortunate unsuspecting and aspiring Christian go and are misled.

This is where a billion people are misled by false prophets, err and are not chosen. This is happening live and direct, in plain sight in the billion strong traditional Christianity.

Fact is, for aspiring Christians and Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. totally dismisses and relegates the Holy O.T./Mosaic system. Aspiring Christians and Christians have absolutely nothing to do with the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish tradition.

Last edited: