ECT Body of Christ, judged in Christ

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
We, the Body of Christ, buried with Him, raised with Him, are no longer slaves to sin, we raise with Him, we never die again, Jesus is our final judgement, nit deeds, not work, only by the deeds and works of the Lord.

Romans 6:4-11

The Scripture teaches that before Messiah shall reign, there must be a judgment to determine who will enter into Messiah’s kingdom since they are not all spiritual Israel.Rom. 9:6. Unbelievers must be removed so that only believing Israel will enter into the kingdom Ezek. 20:34-38; Matt. 25:1-30.

Revelation 7:14 These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb! Salvation in the Tribulation is through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.

The Apostle shows Israel’s problem, her own righteousness by keeping the Law rather than faith in Christ Rom. 9: 6-13.

God will judge living Israel to separate the saved from the unsaved. Matthew 25:1-30 In this passage and in Malachi 3:2-3, 5, and Ezekiel 20:37-38, the individual’s works will be brought into judgment, but not because they are saved by their works, but because their works demonstrate their failure to trust in Jesus.

Those judged are, those apart from the Rapture, those who had no part in the first resurrection Rev. 20:5-6. The resurrection of the unjust, the resurrection of the second death; all who have died without faith in Jesus Christ must stand before this throne of judgment.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We, the Body of Christ, buried with Him, raised with Him, are no longer slaves to sin, we raise with Him, we never die again, Jesus is our final judgement, nit deeds, not work, only by the deeds and works of the Lord.

:up:

We are seated with him in Holy places. We are hid in Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:up:

We are seated with him in Holy places. We are hid in Christ.

Just reading the Bible and applying the good bits to yourself makes you into your own saviour.

You must enter the Holy Place by the blood of Jesus before you can truly be there, and you reject that truth.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Heb 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

MADists here, claim that is only for the Jews.

MAD say Christ is not their high priest.

Mad says they are not in the new covenant.

Yet MAD claims to be seated with Christ in Heavenly Places.

Well, they are not and their spirit demonstrates it, daily on this board.

LA