Why Calvinist, Catholics, Others, Never Talk About Being "In Christ"

Robert Pate

Banned
So, you think hearts think and heads are ornaments?

You can have head knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and go to hell.

It is when you see yourself as an a sinner that Christ died for, it is then that it becomes a personal thing.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your head is a personal thing:mmph:

There are many that say they believe in Jesus, but when it comes down to Jesus dying for their sins, I have found that all that many have is head knowledge. They have never been personally effected by the Gospel.

beloved57

There are many that say they believe in Jesus, but when it comes down to Jesus dying for their sins, I have found that all that many have is head knowledge. They have never been personally effected by the Gospel.

You believe that sinners Christ died for, put away their sins, still wind up lost in their sins! What a dishonor to Christ death!

beloved57

You can have head knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and go to hell.

It is when you see yourself as an a sinner that Christ died for, it is then that it becomes a personal thing.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

You have never had a salvation experience.

You just woke up one day and decided that you were a Calvinist.

You have head knowledge, but your heart is far from him.

God's Truth

You have never had a salvation experience.

You just woke up one day and decided that you were a Calvinist.

You have head knowledge, but your heart is far from him.

All those on the side of truth are the ones who preach faith and obedience.

Both you and Calvinists lack in the preaching of obedience.

John 18:37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
All those on the side of truth are the ones who preach faith and obedience.

Both you and Calvinists lack in the preaching of obedience.

John 18:37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Paul said that we are justified by faith, nothing about obedience, Romans 5:1.

God's Truth

Paul said that we are justified by faith, nothing about obedience, Romans 5:1.

Paul would not ever put down obedience in any way. People misunderstand Paul. They think when he says not of by works that it means not of by obedience.

The works that Paul was speaking of that no longer save are the purification/ceremonial works.