Something really cool about Ted Cruz [that u may not know]!

lighthouse99

Another really cool thing about Cruz:

The media HATE him!

Go, Ted Cruz, the We The People candidate

:FrankiE:

:hetro:

:1Way:

-

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Another really cool thing about Cruz:

The media HATE him!

Go, Ted Cruz, the We The People candidate

:FrankiE:

:hetro:

:1Way:

-
Something really cool about Ted Cruz [that u may not know]!

But is Cruz "cool" enough to be considered a naturally born citizen constitutionally qualified to serve as president?

Do the Republicans want to risk nominating a presidential candidate whose eligibility could be tied up in the courts for years?

lighthouse99

Cruz (and very few others in Congress) pretty much saved the 2nd Amendment

and US sovereignty. W Bush almost, believe it or not, gave away US sovereignty to international law, meaning international law would have been OVER US law if Ted Cruz had not fought against him (the president he campaigned for, a friend,) at the Supreme Court (before he was Senator)

:luigi:

zoo22

Cruz (and very few others in Congress) pretty much saved the 2nd Amendment

and US sovereignty. W Bush almost, believe it or not, gave away US sovereignty to international law, meaning international law would have been OVER US law if Ted Cruz had not fought against him (the president he campaigned for, a friend,) at the Supreme Court (before he was Senator)

:luigi:

Wow! Ted Cruz saved the 2nd amendment?! Whoa!

Do you know, was he really riding a stallion when he did it? ... Or was that just on the poster?

Hey wait, wait a sec, are you talking about the Council on Foreign Relations "Building a North American Community" document? I think you are! Cruz called the CFR "a pernicious nest of snakes" that is "working to undermine our sovereignty."

But hold on, Ted Cruz's wife was a member of the CFR and she helped create that document? Wha? And then Ted Cruz chose Elliot Abrams, the head of the CFR to help him with foreign policy? Whoa! No way!

Weird. I mean, it's weird considering that he had saved the second amendment from their pernicious snakey clutches and all... The pernicious snakey clutches of um, his wife, and the guy he hired to do foreign policy.

:plain:

But anyway, speaking of cool things about Ted Cruz, do you know if anyone been able to come up with proof yet that Ted Cruz doesn't wear a clown suit when he's at home? Or is that still a possibility that's floating around?

Also, if it's true, and Ted Cruz does wear a clown suit when he's at home, do you think it's a cool thing or a not cool thing, or do you have no opinion on it either way?

Personally, I don't really think wearing a clown suit is cool, but I guess some people must. Probably circus people do? And maybe some kids and whatnot? What do you think?