Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew I should have taken an extra blood pressure pill before I went to see this last night.

One of the first things I will humbly ask the Lord if I can participate in upon reaching heaven is may I please be a part of being able to throw the book at Hillary Clinton on judgment day?

I Cannot wait to rejoice upon seeing the vengeance when it comes to that horrific lying, murdering, low life piece of stench moldy mildew scum.

bybee

I knew I should have taken an extra blood pressure pill before I went to see this last night.

One of the first things I will humbly ask the Lord if I can participate in upon reaching heaven is may I please be a part of being able to throw the book at Hillary Clinton on judgment day?

I Cannot wait to rejoice upon seeing the vengeance when it comes to that horrific lying, murdering, low life piece of stench moldy mildew scum.

I'll have to bring an ice pack when I go see it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'll have to take notes when I go see the movie. I can come back to TOL and show excerpts to let Mrs. Bill Clinton supporters know what they're getting (as if they'll care).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is this movie connected in any way to the people who produced the fake Planned Parenthood videos?

Since I haven't seen it, you might ask Poly if there were any scenes where a woman eating salad nonchalantly talked about the price of dead and severed baby parts. While the topic of the movie is Mrs. Bill Clinton, and anything is possible with that psychopath, I get the feeling that the movie talks about her cover up of the Benghazi massacre.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Since I haven't seen it, you might ask Poly if there were any scenes where a woman eating salad nonchalantly talked about the price of dead and severed baby parts. While the topic of the movie is Mrs. Bill Clinton, and anything is possible with that psychopath, I get the feeling that the movie talks about her ongoing cover up of the Benghazi massacre.

Here, fixed that for ya aCW. :thumb:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Well, it is a movie in theaters, must be accurate and truthful.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I trust the account of those that were there, and survived to write the book that this movie was based on. It couldn't be any more of a fabrication than the lies Hillary Clinton & the Obama administration have been spinning since this happened but hey, we know how you liberals love your liars & their scandals. :juggle:

glorydaz

I trust the account of those that were there, and survived to write the book that this movie was based on. It couldn't be any more of a fabrication than the lies Hillary Clinton & the Obama administration have been spinning since this happened but hey, we know how you liberals love your liars & their scandals. :juggle:

Many of the soldiers who were actually there have been telling this story since it happened. It's good they're finally making a movie about what we've all been hearing. Yeah, I'll believe soldiers over Clinton any day of the week.

rako

This is probably one of those instances where the "full story" will not be widely and publicly known for a long time, if ever. I guess in that sense it is like Guy Fawkes' incident or some other famous ones in history.

But I am not blaming Hillary or any one person or official either, as I don't have the whole story.

glorydaz

This is probably one of those instances where the "full story" will not be widely and publicly known for a long time, if ever. I guess in that sense it is like Guy Fawkes' incident or some other famous ones in history.

But I am not blaming Hillary or any one person or official either, as I don't have the whole story.

Well, one thing you can be sure of. NO ONE from the military, up to the highest General there is, would ever tell those men to "Stand Down". That came from Obama or Clinton....take your pick.

musterion

ZOMGRIGHT? LIKE EVERYTHING MICHAEL MOORE HAS EVER DONE IS ALWAYS SOOOOOOOOOO TRUE, MAN! ITS TRUTH FOR THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE IT, MAN! I KNEW WE HAD SOMETHING IN COMMON, MAN!11

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

While conservatives have long claimed to own the territorial rights for Heaven, rumor has it that GOD is a registered Democrat!

Last edited: