ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 19:21
Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

That's not a command. If it were, then you all are Hell bound.

Stop using the rest of the Bible as a paper weight :wave:

You're getting bombarded around here. Perhaps you ought to notify "The Arch-Diocese of Rome?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Speak for yourself.

Tet is held in high esteem and beloved by his Christian brothers and sisters on TOL.

No, he is not. He is despised by most, including non dispies. Only devil children, like yourself, dig him. Members of the children of the devil stick together.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mary is literally the mother of God. She gave birth to, and raised Jesus. She was his mother in the barn, and she was his mother at the cross- they will always have a mother-son relationship, which makes her extraordinarily special.

Now stop blaspheming :wave:

Where does the "Protestant Bible" say that Christ and Mary will have a "Special" relationship throughout eternity? Don't use your Catholic version of the Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm taking issue with the way you Darby followers have butchered "rightly dividing the word of truth".

You won't find Russell's/Josephus/Hannegraaf's/the pope's'/satan's false Preterist cult teachings in the bible. So, your satanic Preterism came from hell.

Come on, admitted sodomite, and cult member, satanist-just tell us:

-one infallible person, that taught Preterism, before you

-one person that taught this "everyone" theory, before you

-who this "everyone" was

-why, you assert, on record, that dispensational is heresy, is anti-christ, that all dispensationalists assert that the Lord Jesus Christ's work was not "good enough," that we deny the finished work of the Saviour, that one can deny Paul's gospel, and yet, that is not a "salvation issue," and that we/anyone, can hold these views, be a heretic/anti-christ, till death, and yet, still be saved.

Go ahead, punk. I will shove your own woords, down that sulfur coated throat, to show, again, all of TOL, that is what your satanic Preterism, has led you to believe.

Go ahead. You won't. Wimpy fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope. I believe what Paul preached. Why don't you?

What I have hatred for is the false teachings of Darby that you adhere to.

Darby's teachings are contrary to what Paul preached.

We believe what Paul preached, and the Lord Jesus Christ. Why don't you, punk?

Your lord satan's/Josephus's/Russell's/your pope's teachings are contrary to what the bib;e preaches/teaches.

Fun!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Cruc, you Catholics have your own version of the Bible. Perhaps that's one of the reasons you folks are confused?

Crucible is not a Roman Catholic:

Basic Information
About Crucible

Religious Affiliation:
Protestant Christian

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mary is literally the mother of God. She gave birth to, and raised Jesus. She was his mother in the barn, and she was his mother at the cross- they will always have a mother-son relationship, which makes her extraordinarily special.

Now stop blaspheming :wave:

I can see why a Catholic such as yourself would consider it blasphemy, However, in reality, it isn't.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 19:21
Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
The Lord is responding to a question not removing a requirement.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

That's not a command. If it were, then you all are Hell bound.
According to your applying this to yourself, off to Hell you go then...

Stop using the rest of the Bible as a paper weight :wave:
Get saved and believe all scripture; that the Bible means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you claim to follow Paul, then you should do what Paul said:

(Titus 1:9)He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word.

Ask me anything about the word, and I will defend it.

If you claim to follow Paul, then you should do what Paul said:

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Get a job, soddy dancer, infidel.

Don't you believe Paul?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's pretty funny coming from a Dispensationalist.

Dispensationalism has only been around since 1830.

Satanic Preterism has only been around since the late 1800's.

What you "teach", your Tellalie-ism, has been around only for the last 5 years. Therefore, it is false.

Craigie suffers another "death knell."

DAN P

Where does the "Protestant Bible" say that Christ and Mary will have a "Special" relationship throughout eternity? Don't use your Catholic version of the Bible.

Hi and they ,mthe RCCC will NEVER believe that there are NOT nor never be woman in Heaven as Gal 3:28 says SO !!

dan p