Paul's gospel was a mystery!

Ben Masada

PJ says, "I never said we do not have to obey I said you CAN'T obey."

If you tell people they can't obey---then you are telling them they do not have to obey.

Next time you find yourself before a Judge to answer for a transgression of the Law, start crying and saying to him or her that you could not obey to see where you will end up at.

God's Truth

Next time you find yourself before a Judge to answer for a transgression of the Law, start crying and saying to him or her that you could not obey to see where you will end up at.

That is right. According to his false beliefs, we cannot obey anything our parents say, we cannot obey what our teachers say, we cannot obey our boss, our wedding vows, and we cannot obey the Government, and we cannot obey God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
In proper Christianity, all the apostles and gospels are taken into account.
In churchianity that you are a part of, one is "ignored"!

Do it!

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Acts 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

or

Don't do it!

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do it!

Acts 10:35 KJV

or

Don't do it!

Titus 3:5 KJV

Acts 10:35 refers to Sanctification of Christians and Titus 3:5 refers to the initial Justification of Christians.

A Christian is one first justified and imputed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ, and then sanctified unto a holy life and conformance to Christ, by the Holy Spirit; thereby being enabled to serve all righteousness. Romans 6:16-23

God's Truth

Oh bummer, and I was so hoping. Woe is me.

What Jesus says is not a joke.

What would we do without your boredom over God's Word?

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

How is it that the powerful word of God is so boring to you?

God's Truth

:yawn:

~Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates Hell will not prevail~

Upon the Rock is about Jesus, his truth.

The GATES of Hell will not prevail...that is about being IN Hell.

Jesus was talking about himself who would go to Hell, and how the gates of Hell could not keep him in.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Upon the Rock is about Jesus, his truth.

The GATES of Hell will not prevail...that is about being IN Hell.

Jesus was talking about himself who would go to Hell, and how the gates of Hell could not keep him in.

Peter, or Petra, means 'Rock'. Jesus named him the rock- what Jesus stated was a title of office, you moron, and you only say otherwise because it puts a fatal blow to your theology.

The Reformers didn't even deny Peter's office, because it doesn't magically give the Catholic Church authority except by their own claim.