Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You see folks, I barely made it through "Kindergarten." My fingerpainting skills were not up to par. I also had trouble drawing stick figures and blowing up animal balloons. Also, I wasn't much good at Dodge Ball and Hopscotch.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The moral obligation of a Christian is believing and following the teachings example and self sacrifice of the Christ.
As you said yourself; it isn't needed for salvation. Just because it contains some truth doesn't mean one is damned for eternity for not grasping it.

The orthodox Christian Creeds say one must believe in Triune God, in spite of weak or various levels of comprehension of such Truth.

What is not recognized, is any religious confession that deliberately denies Triune God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The orthodox Christian Creeds say one must believe in Triune God, in spite of weak or various levels of comprehension of such Truth.

What is not recognized, is any religious confession that deliberately denies Triune God.

The "Trinity" is the ONLY thing you and I can agree on. I don't believe anything else you have to say.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The "Trinity" is the ONLY thing you and I can agree on. I don't believe anything else you have to say.

If we agree about the Trinity, I think you would be surprised about a whole lot of mutual spiritual agreements . . . You just need to discard this silly MAD baggage you lug around all the time!