ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Right Divider;4819004]You sure do think that you do. You probably think that you keep the law of Moses too

Not a chance. Jesus fulfilled the LAW. Remember the law came by Moses but GRACE AND TRUTH came by Jesus.

Jesus taught many things.. many of which are NOT for your obedience. But go ahead and try.

I guess it is pretty convenient to IGNORE the teachings of Jesus to follow Paul who himself followed Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
.Not a chance. Jesus fulfilled the LAW. Remember the law came by Moses but GRACE AND TRUTH came by Jesus.
But you said that you follow EVERYTHING that Jesus taught. You're a double-minded person that can't keep their story straight.

I guess it is pretty convenient to IGNORE the teachings of Jesus to follow Paul who himself followed Jesus.
LOL.

Do you follow Jesus as He taught THE LAW OF MOSES? Matt 23:1-3, Matt 8:4, etc.

You are just another rabid religious zealot (per Romans 10:2).

P.S. Learn how to quote.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
But you said that you follow EVERYTHING that Jesus taught. You're a double-minded person that can't keep their story straight.

LOL.

P.S. Learn how to quote.

Dodge . . MADists (Dispies) prove to be totally blinded to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and God's provision of salvation, according to the Holy standards of the Law . . through sacrificial grace.

Sad . . . and frustrating . . . but mostly just plain sad.

dodge

Right Divider;4819012]But you said that you follow EVERYTHING that Jesus taught. You're a double-minded person that can't keep their story straight.

Any excuse to not follow Jesus as Paul taught to follow Jesus right ?

You throw the baby out with the water to stay in error ! Your loss not mine.

From the man who follows Paul and ignores MOST of the bible and Jesus ALL the other Apostles. Would be funny if not so pathetic.

P.S. Learn how to quote.

Not to high on my priority list !

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dodge

Dodge . . MADists (Dispies) prove to be totally blinded to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and God's provision of salvation, according to the Holy standards of the Law . . through sacrificial grace.

It is sad that they ignore most of the bible, the teachings of ALL the other prophets, and Jesus whom Paul said to follow.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dodge, you are not wrong in that Gentiles are ultimately included in Jesus' message.
But you are missing the fact that they are intended to be saved through the rise of Israel.

But they fell...
and God still offers them a way!

Right Divider

Body part

No, Nang.

The sad part is you and your philosophizing instead of believing the Word of God.

You CONSTANTLY make up bogus terms that your mentors have brain washed you with.

I understand that Jesus "came to His own" and they rejected Him. (John 1:11)
That Jesus came to confirm the promises made to the fathers (Roman 15:8).
And that Jesus appeared to Paul AFTER His resurrection and ascension to give Paul a dispensation of the gospel, the gospel of the grace of God.

It's all plain as day in the Bible. You just pervert it every which way.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Any excuse to not follow Jesus as Paul taught to follow Jesus right ?
So you still follow the law of Moses?

You throw the baby out with the water to stay in error ! Your loss not mine.
:kookoo:

From the man who follows Paul and ignores MOST of the bible and Jesus ALL the other Apostles. Would be funny if not so pathetic.
Typical LIES that Bible smashers use.... did you know that it's a sin to lie?

Not to high on my priority list !
Well, If you weren't so self-centered and arrogant, I might get notified of your replies. Probably better that you keep messing it up.

Last edited: