Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

Help settle a small dispute between the wife and I

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dill. Preferably cold and crunchy. The tart snap is a harmonic counterpoint to the rich fattiness of the cheese and butter, and complements the crispness of the toasty goodness.
I find the sweetness of the bread and butter spears works well with the melding flavors. A bit like a pepperoni and pineapple pizza. :chew:

What sort of cheese(s) do you use and what sort of bread?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What? Did one choice say a sandwich scares one? How is that? I meant a sandwich is just that, pickle, or no pickle. :mmph:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No can do. Too moist. A towel dried pickle slice inside the cheese I might try.
A fried tomato slice might be really interesting.

I want to try gouda.
This coupled with your deafening silence on the point of cheese and bread have me dangerously close to joining your wife and her obvious suspicion relating to your cheese sandwich credentials. :think: oh, oh no....you use Kraft American slices and Wonder Bread, don't you? :shocked: :smack:

musterion

A fried tomato slice might be really interesting.

This coupled with your deafening silence on the point of cheese and bread have me dangerously close to joining your wife and her obvious suspicion relating to your cheese sandwich credentials. :think: oh, oh no....you use Kraft American slices and Wonder Bread, don't you? :shocked: :smack:

Nope. Sharp cheddar between two slices of American on a heavy grained wheat.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i use kraft american slices (yellow) and wonder bread

what makes it delicious is real butter - lots of it

lately i've taken to cutting it up and eating it with a fork, it's so greasy :chew:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Deli sliced cheese is the only way to go -

goes bad in the fridge too fast

these last for months! :banana:

woman-finds-glass-kraft-singles-cheese