ECT There is one Kingdom of Heaven.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My Kingdom is not OF this (fallen) world (age) but it will be ON this world. (beginning at Pentecost and completing at the return of Christ.)

Rom 8:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;
Rom 8:21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, (birth pangs) such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

The kingdom of heaven is a subset of the Kingdom of God, and you can't get into that subset. You can get into the Body of Christ (also a subset of the kingdom of God) by trusting the LORD, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

LA

Interplanner

My Kingdom is not OF this (fallen) world (age) but it will be ON this world. (beginning at Pentecost and completing at the return of Christ.)

Rom 8:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;
Rom 8:21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

Mat 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, (birth pangs) such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

LA

I don't know why those passages are with those propositions.

Interplanner

The kingdom of heaven is a subset of the Kingdom of God, and you can't get into that subset. You can get into the Body of Christ (also a subset of the kingdom of God) by trusting the LORD, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

KOG = KOH; this has been shown too many times to bother with. There is no 2P2P in the bible where there are compartmentalized groups like body of Christ vs others. Or else there is no Romans, Ephesians, Colossians, Galatians in the Bible. Take your pick, but you only get one.

Jamie Gigliotti

LA
Yes the Kingdom consists of the Sons and Daughters born of the Holy Spirit. Jew or Gentile makes no difference.

"Jesus answered, 'Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born of water and of Spirit, he can not enter the Kingdom of God.'" John 3:5

Jamie Gigliotti

There is no scriptural basis for that 'subset' posistion.
"I tell you this brothers flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God..." 1 Corinthians 15:50

"...heavenly Kingdom..." 2 Timothy 4:18

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"Jesus answered, 'Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born of water and of Spirit, he can not enter the Kingdom of God.'" John 3:5

And then of course there is the next verse: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
(John 3:6 NKJV)

I think we all realize a person born of the flesh bleeds, but a person born of the Spirit is like the wind and the wind does not bleed.

Jesus said, "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8 NKJV)

Keep in mind that wind does not bleed.

Cross Reference

And then of course there is the next verse: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
(John 3:6 NKJV)

I think we all realize a person born of the flesh bleeds, but a person born of the Spirit is like the wind and the wind does not bleed.

Jesus said, "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8 NKJV)

Keep in mind that wind does not bleed.

What's the point?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes the Kingdom consists of the Sons and Daughters born of the Holy Spirit. Jew or Gentile makes no difference.

We are begotten of the Spirit but not yet born of the Spirit.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
(1 Corinthians 15:50 NKJV)​

If you still bleed you are not yet born of the Spirit, only begotten.

Cross Reference

There is no scriptural basis for that 'subset' posistion.
"I tell you this brothers flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God..." 1 Corinthians 15:50

"...heavenly Kingdom..." 2 Timothy 4:18

But Flesh and Spirit, comprising a soul after God's own Heart, can, . . . even in this life. David demonstrated this and he wasn't even born again. He still bled.

Cross Reference

The point is simple, we have not been "born" of the Spirit, we have only been begotten of the Spirit.

We should know the difference and not kid ourselves of something that is not true. Do you agree?

Begotten=birthed. Ergo, your conclusion is wrong.

SaulToPaul 2

As the Old Testament Temple had 3 main sections, so does the Kingdom of God...it is the whole Household of God.

1. Land- hundreds of prophecies of some people inheriting the earth
2. A City- the kingdom of heaven, that comes down from heaven, 144000 kings & priests
3. Heaven- the Body of Christ, the glory of Christ, seated in heavenly places

Don't mix them, don't make them all the same, robbing God of his glory and making yourself out to be smarter than Him.
Just let these eternal inheritances play out as God intended, filling the universe with his people, and his glory.

Cross Reference

As the Old Testament Temple had 3 main sections, so does the Kingdom of God...it is the whole Household of God.

2. A City- the kingdom of heaven, that comes down from heaven, 144000 kings & priests

Don't mix them, don't make them all the same, robbing God of his glory and making yourself out to be smarter than Him.
Just let these eternal inheritances play out as God intended, filling the universe with his people, and his glory.

So what?? If you can't see it now to understand it never will you understand then. That is how the Mind of God works to reveal Himself.

Jamie Gigliotti

"But as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9
So MAD is about classifying the unimaginable? Do we any insight? Yes.

"These things God has revealed to us Through the Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:10

Even so we don't have the full revelation of what is to come. We can only begin to imagine with His help now how good it will be. But we know it It will be better than our minds can comprehend.

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know fully..." 1 Corinthians 13:12

Paul says we are all the children of Abraham through faith none distinguished. "...who is the father of us all." Romans 4:16

He says this because it is by faith and Grace for Jews and Gentiles alike.

Who does Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven? He said it is the one who is a slave to all. That's what Paul made himself...
Don't you think we rest in peace knowing Jesus will judge perfectly anyone's place?

Last edited: