If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Rather, my position has everything to do with the law as it operates and has to within a secular institution that protects our right to conscience and defends that right against the other fellow's intrusion absent a fairly high standard.

which brings you in direct conflict with God

good luck with that :idunno:

ok doser

No, it really doesn't...

yes town, it really does

you've been here long enough to know what God's view is of homosexuality

i look forward to watching you try to convince Him He's wrong when you're standing before the judgement throne :darwinsm:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes town, it really does
No, Sod, it really doesn't.

Now fling a few "retards" and move on.

you've been here long enough to know what God's view is of homosexuality
I not only know it, I share it. Has nothing to do with my point, which you've apparently used to put your eyes out.

i look forward to watching you try to convince Him He's wrong when you're standing before the judgement throne
Are you the governor of that delusional state, or is it a canned ham? :plain:

ok doser

town swings for witty and clever and comes up with a big whifffffff

:(

better luck next time, pervert

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And back to the thread...

Yet more incest news and this makes 3 since the thread started:

North Carolina mother, 44, and her married 25-year-old son are arrested for incest

Melissa Kitchens and Shaun Pfeiffer each face a felony charge of incest
The mother, 44, and her son, 25, had sex in August, documents allege
Both are being held in Buncombe County jail until their next hearings
Pfeiffer's wife posted a message on Facebook in August about forgiveness

A 44-year-old woman in North Carolina has been arrested for having sex with her married 25-year-old son.

Melissa 'Missy' Kitchens and her son, Shaun Thomas Pfeiffer, each face a felony charge of incest.

Kitchens was arrested on September 7 and her son, from Weaverville, north of Asheville, was arrested a day later.

According to arrest documents, the mother and son had sex in August.

Pfeiffer, who is self-employed, also faces charges of indecent liberties with a child, communicating threats and being intoxicated and disruptive.

His Facebook page shows that that he is the father of a toddler son.

Pfeiffer appears to live with both his mother and his wife Shannon Roman in Asheville.

He appears to have posted a picture of his mother online as recently as last month. It is unclear what Kitchens' marital status is.

It is also unclear how the allegations came to light.

In one comment of a picture with Pfeiffer and his son, his mother wrote: 'Can't get over how handsome you are'.

She also hinted to family drama in the long comment.

'Just trying To Brighten The Mood---- Things are Very Stressful and I Love You and I Respect Any Decision--- As Long as your Happy and Safe.......... I miss you& wish I had more time w you...... Your Very Valuable and Hopefully The Stresses---- Will get better,' she wrote.

Shannon Roman, Pfeiffer's wife, also took to Facebook last month, sharing a post that said: 'When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.'

According to the Buncombe County Jail's website, Pfeiffer is being held on $70,500 bail and Kitchens is being held on $30,000.

Pfeiffer's next court date is scheduled for September 30. Kitchens' court date is September 29.

Incest in North Carolina carries a sentence of between 10-41 months in prison.

Sickness.

See pics at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-old-son-arrested-incest.html#ixzz4K5d0saCL

ok doser

Actually you asked:

is the problem your intellectual abilities or is the problem your moral short comings?

pedophiles, by definition, have a sexual orientation towards children

i know that's a difficult concept for a retard like you to understand :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Dictionary.com:
pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
noun: paedophile; plural noun: paedophiles; noun: pedophile; plural noun: pedophiles

a person who is sexually attracted to children.

WebMd:

What is a pedophile?

A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger

Wikipedia:

The word pedophilia comes from the Greek: παῖς, παιδός (paîs, paidós), meaning "child", and φιλία (philía), "friendly love" or "friendship".[20] Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger...

Pedophilia emerges before or during puberty, and is stable over time.[25]

For these reasons, pedophilia has been described as a disorder of sexual preference, phenomenologically similar to a heterosexual or homosexual sexual orientation..[25]

I believe this shows clearly Dante is incorrect.

Now please respect my thread, this has been cleared up.

MrDante

pedophiles, by definition, have a sexual orientation towards children

i know that's a difficult concept for a retard like you to understand :idunno:

Only if you are willing to lie and make up new definitions for both pedophile and sexual orientation.