ECT What Madists never preach.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Luk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Luk 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Luk 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

LA

These Scriptures are for the Twelve tribes of Israel. Are you a member?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Not speaking to the gentiles or the Body of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Not you.
Members of the Body are already sons.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not you.

1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

SaulToPaul 2

1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Not you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not you.

You have never been baptized into the Holy Spirit that you can make a claim of sonship.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

All you have done is believe a doctrine in your intellect.

Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

andyc

You might answer the question.

The answer is easy. The rich young ruler was offering himself as a someone who wanted to be perfect with God. Jesus was testing his supposed zeal. It was not a requirement for every person he met, it was a call for him to become one of his disciples, which he couldn't be if he was too comfortable with his current lifestyle.
There are times when people are called into the ministry, and must do exactly what the rich young ruler was supposed to do, especially if they're missionaries. Although you wont find any mad missionaries.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have never been baptized into the Holy Spirit that you can make a claim of sonship.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

You're filled to the brim with absolute ignorance. I admire that in an
ignoramus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

When will you reveal your newest death predictions for the new year?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, you kept telling me in 2015, I was gonna be beheaded? Looks like your
predictions are a little off? What about the guy you told that was gonna be
shot full of arrows? And, the other one that was gonna be set on fire or
something?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, you kept telling me in 2015, I was gonna be beheaded? Looks like your
predictions are a little off? What about the guy you told that was gonna be
shot full of arrows? And, the other one that was gonna be set on fire or
something?

As with all evil doers, you never bring up the evil things you said which bought those responses from Gods word.

Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, He will whet his sword; He hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.