Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

iouae

The land of Israel is a death-trap in the end time. For one thing, the Man of Sin is going to be ruling from there, and all Jewish residents will be enslaved by him. Likewise Petra in Jordan is a death trap. Which place is the furthest from Jerusalem? Australia?? Let's all go there mates and enjoy barbies and Bondi beach.

Ben Masada

The land of Israel is a death-trap in the end time. For one thing, the Man of Sin is going to be ruling from there, and all Jewish residents will be enslaved by him. Likewise Petra in Jordan is a death trap. Which place is the furthest from Jerusalem? Australia?? Let's all go there mates and enjoy barbies and Bondi beach.

I think the death-trap you refer to in the Land of Israel is going to be over the nations that will attack Jerusalem under the banner of Gog-Magog an unbelievable multitude. As Israel feeds back in a terrible war of defense, Gog-Magog will fall and Israel will spend seven months burying them in order to cleanse the Land from them. (Ezekiel 39:11-16)

Ben Masada

One is coming (maybe from the tribe of Dan). You'll accept him (Jn 5:43). :Shimei:

There is no more reference to being from this or that Tribe. The Tribal system in the History of Israel was abolished soon after the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon. One is either a Jew or a Gentile. The only option is to become a Jew by joining to God's Covenant with His People according to Halacha aka Jewish Law. (Isaiah 56:1-8)

Ben Masada

Those are the so-called "Jews" without being Jewish. Here in Israel there are many of them. They somehow get the documents, complete their Aliyah especially from Russia and, after taking possession of the financial help to stay in the country, they leave especially Southward through Egypt. Israel has a record of more the 60 million dollars taken by deserters who deep down never really meant to make Aliyah.

Ben Masada

Jews Leaving Europe for Israel in Record Numbers.

Well, Christians must be jubilant with the idea that Jesus is at door to arrive. The other day I watched a TV Evangelist saying that if they all helped the Jews to return to Israel in mass, for certain, Jesus would be knocking at the door about his arrival. The surprise about this is that I believe so myself but within the collective concept of the Messiah. The return of the Jews in mass to the Land of Israel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jews Leaving Europe for Israel in Record Numbers.

Well, Christians must be jubilant with the idea that Jesus is at door to arrive. The other day I watched a TV Evangelist saying that if they all helped the Jews to return to Israel in mass, for certain, Jesus would be knocking at the door about his arrival. The surprise
about this is that I believe so but within the collective concept of the Messiah. The return of the Jews in mass to the Land of Israel.

Au revoir and shalom: Jews leave France in record numbers

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You don't like them, do you Angel? That's okay; you don't have to like them but, be careful not to curse them because, if you read Numbers 24:5,9, "HaShem will bless those who bless them but also curse those who curse them" and, a terrible thing is to be cursed by the Lord Himself.

I love them. Why would you think i dont like them? I made that post because you didnt link to anything in yours.