ECT What's MAD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

You are not in the new covenant.

You follow your deceived teachers.

LA

What teachers? By the way, Hebrews was written to the "Scattered
sheep of Israel!" Now, don't you feel silly? If not, we'll feel silly about
you; for you! :darwinsm:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make things up, so you do not have to endure, you think.

You mean endurance is not needed if you live like Paul, which you don't anyway. (you are more like Saul)

This is Paul's example of longsuffering and enduring to the end--

1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

LA

Notice how the follow two frauds are no where to be found defending the gospel from this pervert?

Ask them if salvation was by obeying under the law in the OT?
Ask them if they (OT saints) were saved by grace looking forward to the cross?
Ask them what books of the Bible you are to adhere to? Of course you will find this out quickly if you start quoting anything Jesus, Peter, James or anyone other than Paul said in the Bible.

Jesus, the son of God came to earth to save the world from their sins. He was crucified by cross and on the third day He arose from the grave therefore defeating satan. Anyone who believes and confesses Him as their Lord and Savior will be saved

They were early in the thread for the reason I told you. To make people think they are with the right. They are not. They have made no effort to defend the gospel.

Much like phony "pro life" defenders who argue it until they are blue, yet voted for Obama, several times in both elections. You fooled some, you didn't fool me.

Bump I know they are still around.

glorydaz

You show continually that you are not a Christian.

LA

Grosnick is lying about what I said because he has no discernment of the meanings of the Bible.

Grosnick will surely have his head cut off by one way or another, as well as yourself.

The spears Grosnick throws will all come back at him, and there is no escape if he does not repent.

LA

Lazy A, is this showing us what it means to be a Christian? I was thinking it's more like what those ISIS guys are promoting. :think:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy A, is this showing us what it means to be a Christian? I was thinking it's more like what those ISIS guys are promoting. :think:

The future of all harlotry (believers who live by their flesh)

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Comparing the words of God to Isis is further stupidity.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ, when you teach mulitple gospels....

Catch that, again, TOL members? This fraud once again demonstrates that she is clueless, as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

"when you teach mulitple gospels...."=when you teach multiple pieces of good news

=She again, on record, asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the scriptures.

Fraud.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Catch that, again, TOL members? This fraud once again demonstrates that she is clueless, as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

"when you teach mulitple gospels...."=when you teach multiple pieces of good news

=She again, on record, asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the scriptures.

Fraud.

The promises yet future, and the cross of Christ, the pouring out of the Holy Spirit , are all of the same one and only gospel.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
The promises yet future, and the cross of Christ, the pouring out of the Holy Spirit , are all of the same one and only gospel.

LA

You missed it. Ill slow it down-

You, Nag: Only one piece of good news in the bible.

Your lord satan taught you that. The LORD God of the book never taught that.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Fraud.
She has no idea what it means to be complete in Christ as she still thinks that sins are an issue and "confesses" them. pffft.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You missed it. Ill slow it down-

You, Nag: Only one piece of good news in the bible.

Your lord satan taught you that. The LORD God of the book never taught that.
Nang was asked if she speaks the wisdom of God in a mystery that God ordained before the world unto our glory and instead of saying no (which she clearly doesn't) she said she did. :ha: She'll say anything, but the truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang was asked if she speaks the wisdom of God in a mystery that God ordained before the world unto our glory and instead of saying no (which she clearly doesn't) she said she did. :ha: She'll say anything, but the truth.

What say thou is the mystery?

LA

dodge

You made this claim before and someone asked this question but you never answered it:

Show someone putting his faith specifically in the good news of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for his sin before the salvation of Paul.

John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

dodge

Meaning?

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

I was answering this question, which was wrong:

Show someone putting his faith specifically in the good news of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for his sin before the salvation of Paul.

John 20:28 showed that there was those who understood and accepted Jesus' word as per John.

John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Thomas obviously accepted,knew , and understood the " GOSPEL ".