Trump's Position On Abortion

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Most people who have no real reason to support Hillary - like not being on Welfare or not working for the federal bureaucracy - but are continually bashing Trump are getting their talking points from the Old Media, the Government-Media-Complex.

Two points for trying. :chew:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
not worth trying to go back and try to make sense of acw's silliness, so i'll just put it out there again

on november 8, one of the following will be elected president:

trump

hillary

y'all can be a hillary supporter like acw and chrys, or you can be a hillary opposer

like me :)

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Catholic Crusader, I'm not a moron . I'm REALISTIC . Making abortion illegal again will be disastrous . It won't "end" abortion , it will only make abortion much more dangerous for women .
Trying to enforce the law will be absolutely futile.
We pro-choicers aren't pro-choice because we like abortion and want abortions to happen - we don't . We just realize that there is absolutely no way to stop women from having abortions - period. It cannot be done. There is no way to enforce laws against abortion . WE want to PREVENT as many abortions as possible by making g sure poor women always have easy access to contraceptives , something which the Catholic church foolishly opposes . You cannot have it both ways . If you are opposed to the legality of abortion, you cannot be opposed to contraceptives .

ok doser

Catholic Crusader, I'm not a moron . I'm REALISTIC . Making abortion illegal again will be disastrous . It won't "end" abortion , it will only make abortion much more dangerous for women .

why shouldn't an illegal and immoral act that causes the murder of a helpless child be dangerous?

horn said:
There is no way to enforce laws against abortion .

sure there is

prosecute those who seek abortions and those who provide abortions

when they're found guilty, execute them, swiftly, painfully and publicly

same as we should for rapists, murderers, adulterers and child molesters

ok doser

Trump’s history of flippant misogyny

In Thursday night’s debate, moderator Kelly reprised other Trump comments. “You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals,’” she said.

Only Rosie O' Donnell...

rosie odonnell is a fat pig :idunno:

and a slob and a disgusting animal

i wouldn't call her a dog, though :nono:

that's not fair to dogs

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Catholic Crusader, I'm not a moron . I'm REALISTIC. Making abortion illegal again will be disastrous . It won't "end" abortion , it will only make abortion much more dangerous for women.

For one, the Western world went 1600 years straight with abortion being universally anathema. As soon as Christianity hit Rome and expanded outward, it was a virtually dead profession.

So you all are just making things up- making women to be these helpless people with no control over their body to avoid what they are biologically rigged to do. You act like abortion is some natural right- ever seen it in nature there buddy?

Hell no, because abortion is something definitively unnatural and it SUPPOSED to be DANGEROUS to women :wave:
Let their blood be upon them, seriously- why should there be compassion_

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
You can't prosecute back-alley abortionists , because they operate under cover . They were never prosecuted before Roe v Wade, or hardly ever. There were countless illegal abortions in America before eRoe, and who knows how many poor women died . Yet the number of abortions which were criminally prosecuted could be counted on your fingers.
Anyone who thinks the U.S. government will be able to enforce the law if abortion becomes illegal again is totally deluded !

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
most crimes operate under cover, moron

Got that right.

"...Sin thrives in an environment of darkness, lies and secrets. Thus, for all it's fearsome appearance, the kingdom of evil is structurally very weak. Turn on the light, and the cockroaches scramble to go under the refrigerator. Pull one string, and the whole unravels.

Sin Grows In The Dark

Job 24:13,15,17 (NIV) "There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its ways or stay in its paths... The eye of the adulterer watches for dusk; he thinks, 'No eye will see me,' and he keeps his face concealed... For all of them, deep darkness is their morning; they make friends with the terrors of darkness."

Isa 29:15-16 (NIV) Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?" You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay!... Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing?"

Isa 28:15 (NIV) You boast, "... for we have made a lie our refuge, and falsehood our hiding place."

Ps 139:7,11-12 (NIV) Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me..." the night will shine like day....

Jer 23:24 (NIV) "Can anyone hide in the secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord. "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.

Jer 16:17 (NIV) "My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes."" The Light Acts 17:11 Bible Studies
cockroach-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I repeat - there is absolutely no way to enforce laws against abortion. The poorest women won't be able to afford back-alley abortionists and willjust try to kill themselves with coat hangers etc, the same as they did before Roe.

ok doser

I repeat - there is absolutely no way to enforce laws against abortion.

sure there is, same as other crimes where the perps try to hide their actions - that they know are wrong - from scrutiny

catch those who break the law, try them and punish them, swiftly and severely

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
willjust try to kill themselves with coat hangers etc, the same as they did before Roe.

Women who would do such a thing are mentally ill. It's sad that you think we should have an entire institution of abortion which paves way for a million abortions a year because of a vestige of women who are deranged. A normal female would not induce their own abortion, but many of them will go into a clinic and get one. Your trying to insinuate that there were a million abortions per year before it became institutionalized, and that is simply malarkey.

glassjester

Trying to enforce the law will be absolutely futile.

Do you not think most women are law abiding citizens?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Catholic Crusader, I'm not a moron . I'm REALISTIC . Making abortion illegal again will be disastrous . It won't "end" abortion , it will only make abortion much more dangerous for women........
LOL. You are a moron and your post proves it. You don't care about the victim - the murdered child - you just care about the danger to murderers. The ghoulish evil of your thinking is actually frightening.

.....Trying to enforce the law will be absolutely futile........

America's homicide clearance rate — the percentage of solved crimes that lead to arrest — has fallen in the past 50 years from around 90% in 1965 to around 64% in 2012, according to federal statistics. This means more than 211,000 homicides committed since 1980 remain unsolved.

Is that a reason to no longer try to enforce the law? You're not just a moron, you're an evil degenerate moron.

glassjester

This means more than 211,000 homicides committed since 1980 remain unsolved.

Is that a reason to no longer try to enforce the law?

Good question.

There are even more examples of "unenforcable laws" that remain on the books.
And rightfully so.

How many people break the speed limit? Approximately, oh I don't know, 100 percent? Is that about right?
So should we abolish speed limits?