ECT The salt that lost his savour

I.S.I.T.

Jesus said Matthew 5:13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,(G3471) wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

When the salt loses his savour it becomes foolish. Notice the word usage in the phrase “lost his savour” is also shown as “become a fool”, and to “make foolish” (G3471)

The KJV translates Strongs G3471 in the following manner: lose savour (2x), become a fool (1x), make foolish (1x).

And this is also what happens when people listen to “fools” or the “foolish” doctrine of carnally minded men.

Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,(G3471)

1 Corinthians 1:20 “Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish (G3471) the wisdom of this world?

So now you know the difference between the 5 foolish virgins who had no oil,(Holy Spirit) and the 5 wise virgins who had the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit to lighten their lamps. And we also now know why Jesus said the foolish salt that had lost his savour would be cast out, and trodden under foot of men.

Jeremiah 12:10 “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

I.S.I.T.

Matthew 25:8
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not (to extinguish, to go out) the Spirit.

Revelation 2:5
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

DAN P

Jesus said Matthew 5:13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,(G3471) wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

When the salt loses his savour it becomes foolish. Notice the word usage in the phrase “lost his savour” is also shown as “become a fool”, and to “make foolish” (G3471)

The KJV translates Strongs G3471 in the following manner: lose savour (2x), become a fool (1x), make foolish (1x).

And this is also what happens when people listen to “fools” or the “foolish” doctrine of carnally minded men.

Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,(G3471)

1 Corinthians 1:20 “Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish (G3471) the wisdom of this world?

So now you know the difference between the 5 foolish virgins who had no oil,(Holy Spirit) and the 5 wise virgins who had the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit to lighten their lamps. And we also now know why Jesus said the foolish salt that had lost his savour would be cast out, and trodden under foot of men.

Jeremiah 12:10 “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Hi and that is why Israel was set aside as it LOST IT'S SAVOUR , but to be cadt OUT and trodden under the Foot of men !!

Pentecostals are still trying to revive it by the FLESH and Luke 13:6-9 proves it is just one verse !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Hi and that is why Israel was set aside as it LOST IT'S SAVOUR , but to be cadt OUT and trodden under the Foot of men !!

Pentecostals are still trying to revive it by the FLESH and Luke 13:6-9 proves it is just one verse !!

dan p

I don't know who these Pentecostals are you keep referring to, but it is always wise for the Gentiles to learn from Israels mistakes, so they themselves do not repeat them.

Romans 11:21
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

DAN P

I don't know who these Pentecostals are you keep referring to, but it is always wise for the Gentiles to learn from Israels mistakes, so they themselves do not repeat them.

Romans 11:21
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Hi and you obviously say you do not know the context of your OP ?

It is Israel !!

To me anyone NOT dispensation is Acts2 Pentecostal or one FALLEN FROM GRACE as Gal 5:4 and you are kincluded !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Hi and you obviously say you do not know the context of your OP ?

It is Israel !!

To me anyone NOT dispensation is Acts2 Pentecostal or one FALLEN FROM GRACE as Gal 5:4 and you are kincluded !!

dan p

I know the context, but "you guys" do not believe the words of Jesus apply to you, but sadly you will find out the hard way. Also, I thought "you guys" do not believe one can "fall away" from the faith? Hmmm Perhaps "you guys" doctrine has loop holes in it for yourself, but not for others who disagree with you? :)

P.S. I am not Pentecostal, nor do I preach we are justified by the works of the law. (just so you do not falsely accuse in ignorance anymore):)

DAN P

I know the context, but "you guys" do not believe the words of Jesus apply to you, but sadly you will find out the hard way. Also, I thought "you guys" do not believe one can "fall away" from the faith? Hmmm Perhaps "you guys" doctrine has loop holes in it for yourself, but not for others who disagree with you? :)

P.S. I am not Pentecostal, nor do I preach we are justified by the works of the law. (just so you do not falsely accuse in ignorance anymore):)

Hi and what is wrong with Col 1:25 and 26 ?

Will you explain it so I can NOT call you Acts 2 Pentcostal or say when the Body of Christ BEGAN ??

DAN P

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Usually, when a "Newbie" turns up on TOL and immediately goes into "Attack Mode," they've most likely been here under another name. You seem very aggressive and angry for some reason. It makes one wonder why?

I.S.I.T.

Hi and what is wrong with Col 1:25 and 26 ?

Will you explain it so I can NOT call you Acts 2 Pentcostal or say when the Body of Christ BEGAN ??

DAN P
I see nothing wrong with those scriptures, as I am also made a able minister of the word of God by the anointing of His Holy Spirit, as I too am one of those saints who understand the many mysteries in God's words.

And the body of Christ began with the ROOT, or the HEAD of the body. Now you figure out when "the Root" and "the Head" of the body first began, you will have your answer.

I'll give you a clue...Isaiah 9:15 "The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail."

DAN P

I see nothing wrong with those scriptures, as I am also made a able minister of the word of God by the anointing of His Holy Spirit, as I too am one of those saints who understand the many mysteries in God's words.

And the body of Christ began with the ROOT, or the HEAD of the body. Now you figure out when "the Root" and "the Head" of the body first began, you will have your answer.

I'll give you a clue...Isaiah 9:15 "The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail."

Hi and I can say with certainty , that the head of the BOC is Christ because the bible says so !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Usually, when a "Newbie" turns up on TOL and immediately goes into "Attack Mode," they've most likely been here under another name. You seem very aggressive and angry for some reason. It makes one wonder why?

Attack mode? LOL You are a funny fella. I have been under attack by the MAD "sect". The name is very fitting by the way. :) (see, no anger just smiles)

DAN P

If you mean "Body of Christ" by BOC, then yes Christ is the head of His own body, I never said different. :)

Hi and you mentioned ROOT and wanted to see what you would say and Eph 4:25 and Eph 5:30 and Rom 12:5 and 1 Cor 12:13 does not mention ROOT , and that means you trying to use the OT , ROOT of David !!

dan p