Why these diehard Democrats are rooting for Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump has a large Latino demographic supporting him.

You see, that nonsense you all spout is just that- nonsense.
Apparently this supposed "large Latino demographic" all suffers from short term memory loss, when it comes to a candidate who has:
- labeled them as rapists and criminals
- defamed American-born Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel which GOP Speaker Paul Ryan referred to as "the textbook definition of a racist comment"
- threatened to deport of 11+ million of their Hispanic friends and neighbors!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Apparently these Latinos all suffer from short term memory loss when it comes to a candidate who has labeled them as rapists and criminals, defamed an American-born judge of Mexican heritage and threatened to deport 11+ million of their Hispanic friends and neighbors!

:yawn:

You don't know jack about Mexico, you simply believe what you want to believe- scared to 'offend' anyone or see things how they really are. Mexico is a big problem and your solution is to do nothing about it. Like a straight imbecile moron- I get tired of hearing you all's nonsense to be honest.
They don't have 'memory' problems, they just live in REALITY.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Apparently these Latinos all suffer from short term memory loss when it comes to a candidate who has labeled them as rapists and criminals...

i musta missed the part where he called all latinos rapists and criminals

cite?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Apparently these Latinos all suffer from short term memory loss when it comes to a candidate who has labeled them as rapists and criminals.........

You are a full-blown liar. Trump never said that Latinos are rapists and criminals. He said that many people sneaking across the border are rapists and criminals, and he is correct, and people from all nations come to the Mexican border to sneak across. Stop telling lies.

i musta missed the part where he called all latinos rapists and criminals
cite?
He can't.He is the typical idiot who listens to what OTHER people say Trump said, rather than list to what the man himself said.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You are a full-blown liar. Trump never said that Latinos are rapists and criminals. He said that many people sneaking across the border are rapists and criminals, and he is correct, and people from all nations come to the Mexican border to sneak across. Stop telling lies.

the quote in question:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

nobody remembers the bolded part :sigh:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You are a full-blown liar. Trump never said that Latinos are rapists and criminals. He said that many people sneaking across the border are rapists and criminals, and he is correct, and people from all nations come to the Mexican border to sneak across......
the quote in question:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

nobody remembers the bolded part :sigh:

The key there is "Mexico" not "Mexicans". "Mexican" is not a race, but "Mexico" is a government that well knows what they allow to cross the border. People like jgarden just lie and distort Trump's words.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There is not a single thing Trump has said regarding Mexico that isn't true. They bring drugs, gangs, rape, and otherwise crime. They flood our jails and take labor jobs.

And if you deport them, you might even see them again before the month is out. Because our border policy SUCKS, there is no real restraint on it. These liberals don't really know what they are talking about, their mission is to just be adversarial to conservatives, they don't actually care about this country for real.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Dr. Martin Luther King’s Niece Endorses DONALD TRUMP – “I Fully Agree with So Many Things That He’s Saying”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-donald-trump-believe-many-things-hes-saying/

Dr. Alveda King: I listened very carefully to everything Mr. Trump has said in the last 72 hours or so and I fully agree with so many of the things that he’s saying. He has taken a page from the book of my daddy, A. D. King, and my uncle Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. looking at the climate, people and really being concerned about what’s happening in every community across America.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CrJn1-OWIAA3mKu.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The simple answer is because he's a liberal.

I am not sure Trump can be regarded as a garden variety liberal but, he certainly is not conservative by any stretch. He is running on a populist message so, calling him a populist or a nationalist is probably most accurate.