ECT WAS PAUL A LAW KEEPER ?

DAN P

Got ya you have To believe Jesus' blood and sacrifice has no effect on your payment for sins, which MEANS you are heading for eternal hell.To deny that Jesus was was sent for the BOC is heresy.

Personally I placed my faith in Jesus and am persuaded that HE ( Jesus ) is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Just so you know the truth:

1. The covenant is between God and Jesus, and the testament ( testator )is between Jesus and everyone that is saved i.e born again.

IF I was you I would find a church that actually believed the bible and escape MAD heresy as quick as you can.

Your ILK has removed the only hope of mankind , Jesus , away from your consciousness to follow a lie from hell.

Hi and I laugh when you quote Paul in Phil 1:6 for salvation , SO what did Jesus how you will be saved ??

So , explkain how preson is saved ??

Does man have a part in his salvation , or does NOT like 1Cor 2:14 !!

How did you get AROUND 1 Cor 2:14 ??

You can tell me , can you ??

And insult me , that I am going to HELL !!

You know nothing , GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the attempt diversion. Get back to ALL of the question in that post.

It's not a diversion. I thought you would know the answer to my question.

Jesus' Passover was not in the context of the Mosaic Passover which was eaten the next night.

This is why I asked if you accepted Jesus' death on Nisan 14.

DAN P

Got ya you have To believe Jesus' blood and sacrifice has no effect on your payment for sins, which MEANS you are heading for eternal hell.To deny that Jesus was was sent for the BOC is heresy.

Personally I placed my faith in Jesus and am persuaded that HE ( Jesus ) is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Just so you know the truth:

1. The covenant is between God and Jesus, and the testament ( testator )is between Jesus and everyone that is saved i.e born again.

IF I was you I would find a church that actually believed the bible and escape MAD heresy as quick as you can.

Your ILK has removed the only hope of mankind , Jesus , away from your consciousness to follow a lie from hell.

Hi and JUST where does it say any one saved by GRACE is born again ??

Do you have to go to John 3:3=5 ??

Then if you do, you are not a Jew ?

When did and HOW did that happen ??

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
It's not a diversion. I thought you would know the answer to my question.

Jesus' Passover was not in the context of the Mosaic Passover which was eaten the next night.

This is why I asked if you accepted Jesus' death on Nisan 14.
I understand misdirection when I see it. I will NOT chase all of your rabbit trails.

All of those that Jesus was speaking in the upper room were under the old covenant. That is simple enough to understand.

You and many others are attempting to force everything under the sun to be associated with those two covenants between God and Israel.

There is far more to God plans than just those.

Danoh

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

In the above "the things that I destroyed" refers to "the law for righteousness."

It refers to that offer of "that righteousness which is of the law" that God revealed through Paul to James, Cephas, and John, was now null and void: the Law having established or proven "all the world...guilty before God" (see Romans 1:15 thru 3:31).

Peter - and even Barnabas - had ended up dealing with those Gentiles there, on the basis, once more; of The Law's NOW null and void PERFORMANCE BASED Acceptance of the Believer before God.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

dodge

dan p

Your scriptural ignorance is glaring. One cannot be helped that knows everything when they actually know nothing like yourself.

dodge

dan p

That which is born of the spirit is spirit and that which is born of the flesh is flesh..You might want to ditch the flesh !

I forgot Paul did not say that Jesus did so you will just dismiss and ignore this verse.

Jhn 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

DAN P

That which is born of the spirit is spirit and that which is born of the flesh is flesh..You might want to ditch the flesh !

I forgot Paul did not say that Jesus did so you will just dismiss and ignore this verse.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Hi and why not start with verse 5 , where it says , EXCEPT a man be born of WATER and the Spirit he can not enter the Kingdom of God !!

Ever wonder why it does not say EXCEPT a woman be born of WATER and the Spirit ??

dan p

DAN P

Hi and here is what John 3:6 is saying GRASSHOPPER , And that which is BORN of the FLESH is FLESH , and that which is BORN of the Spirit is SPIRIT !!

#1 , That which is BORN of the FLESH is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and the Aorist tense points BACK to when we are BORN !!

#2 The Greek word IS is in the PRESENT TENSE as to when Jesus was speaking !!

#3 , And that which is BORN of the SPIRIT is is spirit is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE means when born of the SPIRIT is spirit , for ever !!which is explained in verse 6 !!

The Nation of Israel was NOT born of the Spirit until Isa 66 and Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

In the above "the things that I destroyed" refers to "the law for righteousness."

It refers to that offer of "that righteousness which is of the law" that God revealed through Paul to James, Cephas, and John, was now null and void: the Law having established or proven "all the world...guilty before God" (see Romans 1:15 thru 3:31).

Peter - and even Barnabas - had ended up dealing with those Gentiles there, on the basis, once more; of The Law's NOW null and void PERFORMANCE BASED Acceptance of the Believer before God.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Good post.
(Write that in your diary, Danoh.) :chuckle:

Interplanner

Good post.
(Write that in your diary, Danoh.) :chuckle:

Yes its fine. there never was supposed to be a performance based grace. That is what a certain party thought would void and replace the Promise. Guess who?

Grammatically: don't put a ; in the middle of the flow of sentence.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
As soon as someone brings up Paul, all the MADists start acting like infallible scholars. They think they have the patent on Paul's books :chuckle:

Interplanner

Hi and here is what John 3:6 is saying GRASSHOPPER , And that which is BORN of the FLESH is FLESH , and that which is BORN of the Spirit is SPIRIT !!

#1 , That which is BORN of the FLESH is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE and the Aorist tense points BACK to when we are BORN !!

#2 The Greek word IS is in the PRESENT TENSE as to when Jesus was speaking !!

#3 , And that which id BORN of the SPIRIT is is spirit is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE means when born of the SPIRIT is spirit , for ever !!which is explained in verse 6 !!

The Nation of Israel was NOT born lof the Spirit until Isa 66 and Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

God is not 'doing' nations anymore, DanP. The idea that he was is a misconception of Judaism anyway. Just because Paul speaks about that miscon, to refute it, does not mean it was true to begin with.

DAN P

God is not 'doing' nations anymore, DanP. The idea that he was is a misconception of Judaism anyway. Just because Paul speaks about that miscon, to refute it, does not mean it was true to begin with.

Hi and you ask me to comment on John 3:6 , so what does it mean , since I have GIVEN you the answer ??

dan p

Last edited: