Donald Trump’s media summit was a "(blank) firing squad"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Donald Trump’s media summit was a "(blank) firing squad"

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

“It was like a (blank) firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.”

The stunned reporters tried to get a word in edgewise to discuss access to a Trump Administration
..........(SNIP)

Danoh

I
love that man.

Because you love the Pope.

Trump is just your extension of your compulsion for idol worship in your self-delusion.

But you're not alone, so don't feel too bad.

Its called Trumpers and Clintonites - two sides of the same coin that both sides each purchased their respective self-delusion with.

By the way, another symptom will be your equally self-deluded "my way, or the highway" response to this post.

You're all alike - on both sides of your two-faced coin.

:doh:

fool

Hall of Fame
Because you love the Pope.

Trump is just your extension of your compulsion for idol worship in your self-delusion.

But you're not alone, so don't feel too bad.

Its called Trumpers and Clintonites - two sides of the same coin that both sides each purchased their respective self-delusion with.

By the way, another symptom will be your equally self-deluded "my way, or the highway" response to this post.

You're all alike - on both sides of your two-faced coin.

:doh:

No that was Bush.
Clinton and Bush.
Trump won.

Danoh

No that was Bush.
Clinton and Bush.
Trump won.

Trump won.

His voters lost.

And let him try that stunt with the so called non wasp media.

The overblown bullying Trump will be shown to be the overblown bully he is.

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump won.

His voters lost.

And let him try that stunt with the so called non wasp media.

The overblown bullying Trump will be shown to be the overblown bully he is.

People keep saying that, and now he's the most powerful man in the world. So I guess you need to drop the "overblown" prefix from whatever you want to call him because he is now fully blown.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know, neither can I. LOL
It's too much fun.
Especially with these bizarre election revolts.
So many people are so stunned and confused they can't think straight, so they start shooting darts at any target that flies by.
They really don't have a clue how it went so wrong for them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You ever wondered what the "best thing" was before sliced bread?
Swinging doors.
No, before sliced bread the best thing was just bread...which was great. And then some progressive had to make sure everyone got the same amount...except for the poor bastard who got an end piece.

Liberals.

So Trump called the media together to act like a sore winner?

Super. :plain: That's not doing my optimism any favors.

Arthur Brain

No, before sliced bread the best thing was just bread...which was great. And then some progressive had to make sure everyone got the same amount...except for the poor bastard who got an end piece.

Liberals.

Eh, a loaf of bread is a slice where I live at...

Which I can't divulge for legal reasons...

:noid:

fool

Hall of Fame
People didn't trust sliced bread at first, they thought that slicing it before hand just meant that it would all mold faster.
And they were right.

Liberals.
Where?

He's the most powerful man in the world-elect.
So, I guess he's acting like Donald Trump when he's the most powerful man in the world-elect.
If ever there was a remote chance of free ponies this guy is it.