ECT "Rebellion against Pauline authority"

DAN P

That happened when the New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Jesus on the cross.

There has to be blood for the covenant to be put in place.

If it's a future event, then Jesus would have to come back and shed His blood again.

Hi and that is found in Ezek 37:19 !!

In John 19:30 , and on the cross Jesus said it is finished and the Greek word for FINISHED is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , Passive Voice and in the Indicative Mood , that is a FACT >

So Christ died ONLY ONCE , for sin Past , Present and Future and will never die again !!

Where is your proof that Jesus will have to die AGAIN !!

dan p

DAN P

Jesus doesn't die again.

You new covenant deniers don't appear to understand that.

Hi and you never responed to Ezek 37:19 , did you ?

The problem with those who DO NOT understand Paul's gospel never realize that we do BELIEVE in the New Covenant , BUT it is Jewish as Heb 8:8 says , BUT Heb 8:8 is not in your bible , SO WHO IS THE DENIER ??

Not me , so it must be YOU !!

Dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

(Gal 4:26) But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Is that New Jerusalem that you claim comes down to planet earth your mother?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you the bride or is the bride your mother?

Was Jesus a lamb or a cornerstone?

If you weren't so confused over analogies and metaphors, you wouldn't claim there are three different people in three different programs with three different destinations.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm digging these literal metaphors and concrete allegoricisms the pretties have discovered. Makes Bible study so EASY!

Maybe you can get STP to explain to you his belief that "you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh" is geographical in one verse, but spiritual in another verse.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh.

Are you the new Jerusalem, or is it your mother?

Sarah is the mother of New Jerusalem.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Sarah was Abraham's wife. Isaac was Sarah's son.

(Gal 4:28) Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I've heard it many times.

I think it's funny how you criticize anyone who doesn't take the Bible literally, when you have fellow MADists like STP and heir claiming a phrase Paul used is geographical in one verse, but spiritual in another verse.