ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a lot of 000s. lol

Maybe he doesn't like the similarities between his Dispensationalism and the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The JW's also teach: “Millions Now Living Will Never Die”.

Dispies make this same claim about those who are not raptured away, and make it through the Tribulation. They claim these people will never die.

Like I said, John Nelson Darby and Charles Taze Russell were contemporaries....along with Joseph Smith and Ellen White.

SaulToPaul 2

Maybe he doesn't like the similarities between his Dispensationalism and the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The JW's also teach: “Millions Now Living Will Never Die”.

Dispies make this same claim about those who are not raptured away, and make it through the Tribulation. They claim these people will never die.

Like I said, John Nelson Darby and Charles Taze Russell were contemporaries....along with Joseph Smith and Ellen White.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

That's a lot of 000s. lol

Weighing the pros and cons of the Holfordian/Paynian debate, I came to this conclusion by relying on the spiritual enterprise principles found in Acts 2F and Eph 2C, coupled with the foundation of Gen 24:64 and the principle of the lighted camel.

andyc

Faith in the One that saves.

There is another account that says a similar thing and yet the forgiveness of sins is nowhere to be found:

Luke 18:35-43 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:35) ¶ And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging: (18:36) And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant. (18:37) And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by. (18:38) And he cried, saying, Jesus, [thou] Son of David, have mercy on me. (18:39) And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, [Thou] Son of David, have mercy on me. (18:40) And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, (18:41) Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. (18:42) And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. (18:43) And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw [it], gave praise unto God.

I think that you're trying to blur the entire Bible into a big mess.

You're yet to explain what the basis is to forgive?

andyc

You do know you're on TOL?

I have no problem admitting I read books, listen to speakers, surf the web, read commentaries, etc. for many various topics of the Bible.

What is wrong with that?

What's comical is when you Darby followers claim you became a Dispensationalist from just reading the Bible.

They don't read the bible, as their posts show.

andyc

:plain:

Are you assuming He was referring to salvation? That wasn't even available until the cross, which had not yet happened.

And so the OP challenges you to explain the basis for Christ forgiving, if he was supposed to be preaching law not grace.
The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.

andyc

(Luke 19:9) Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

Exactly.
What were they saved from if they were under the law?

All their grey matters are working overtime on that one.

SaulToPaul 2

I don't bother to check spelling and stuff, and don't use a spell checker, so if you want to correct it, go ahead.

It was ironic that your comment was about stupidity, but you used the wrong word.

andyc: "It makes you look more stupid then you are."