Tongues

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do it also. OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

Heb 10:19-21
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Rom 3:21
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Matt 19:30
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Matt 5:17
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Rom 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Matt 5:18
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Gal 5:14
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
xxx Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)
No. You do not understand.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:37 NASB - And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'

Mark 12:30 NASB - AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.'

Luke 10:27 NASB - And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Luke 11:42 NASB - "But woe to you Pharisees! For you pay tithe of mint and rue and every kind of garden herb, and yet disregard justice and the love of God; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others.

John 5:42 NASB - but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves.

Matthew 5:43 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'

Matthew 19:19 NASB - HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER; and YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Matthew 22:39 NASB - "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'

Mark 12:31 NASB - "The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Mark 12:33 NASB - AND TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THE HEART AND WITH ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AND WITH ALL THE STRENGTH, AND TO LOVE ONE'S NEIGHBOR AS HIMSELF, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

Luke 10:27 NASB - And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:37 NASB - And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'

Mark 12:30 NASB - AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.'

Luke 11:42 NASB - "But woe to you Pharisees! For you pay tithe of mint and rue and every kind of garden herb, and yet disregard justice and the love of God; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others.

John 5:42 NASB - but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves.

Matthew 5:43 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'

Matthew 19:19 NASB - HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER; and YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Matthew 22:39 NASB - "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'

Mark 12:31 NASB - "The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Mark 12:33 NASB - AND TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THE HEART AND WITH ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AND WITH ALL THE STRENGTH, AND TO LOVE ONE'S NEIGHBOR AS HIMSELF, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

I said
The law is still in affect for everyone that hasn't fulfilled it yet. Like yourself. But Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do it also.

fulfilling the law
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Jesus fulfilled the old testament law. And He taught us how to do the same. But in order for us to do it we must obey the commandments that Jesus laid down for us. Jesus didnt fulfill the law for us. He fulfilled the law and showed us how to do it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The law is still in affect for everyone that hasn't fulfilled it yet. Like yourself. But Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do it also.

fulfilling the law
John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
(NKJ)

Jesus fulfilled the old testament law. And He taught us how to do the same. But in order for us to do it we must obey the commandments that Jesus laid down for us. Jesus didnt fulfill the law for us. He fulfilled the law and showed us how to do it.
No.

Read the Law and the Prophets.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

Read the Law and the Prophets.

I said
Your trying to deceive everyone into falling from grace.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your trying to deceive everyone into falling from grace.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
(NKJ)
No. You are incorrect.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Them are not my words. Your saying Jesus is incorrect.
No. I am not.

Do you believe that Jesus' words here are incorrect?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. I am not.

Do you believe that Jesus' words here are incorrect?

I said
Do you believe the revelations of Jesus Christ are incorrect?

TweetyBird

Do you understand that Jesus is NOT quoting the Law of Moses?

Do you pay the tithe of mint and rue and every kind of garden herb?

So why are you quoting what Jesus said not to do? You forgot to add what He said to do.

And that is not the Mosaic Law is it?

Still not the Mosaic Law ....

Most definitely not the Mosaic Law.

Jesus is NOT quoting the Mosaic Law in these verses.

It would be a lot more interesting if you quoted all of the laws and commandments [613] that you are not keeping. Now that would be a lot more honest and genuine.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you say, "I said", are you saying that you said this?

I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location it could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location it could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
ROFLOL I have seen people go brain dead before.They want to argue but their mind just runs out of knowledge.
I said
Are you totally without understanding or common sense? If I post the verses and their location in scripture. There is absolutely no blasphemy because I am speaking in favor of the verse. Blasphemy is to speak against scripture. If I post a verse without the location is could be plagiarism, but I post where the verse is located in the bible. So there is no plagiarism.