Donald Trump’s media summit was a "(blank) firing squad"

Arthur Brain

Did you ask them?
He built it there because that's where his Mom was from.

Having seen the documentary "You've Been Trumped" I hardly need to. If you haven't seen it then check it out. Then go ask those residents if they were happy about it...:eek:

fool

Hall of Fame
Having seen the documentary "You've Been Trumped" I hardly need to. If you haven't seen it then check it out. Then go ask those residents if they were happy about it...:eek:

I guess a "You've Been Trumped World Tour Edition" will be in the works soon. Those folks in Scotland might get some more screen time?

Arthur Brain

Did you ask them?
He built it there because that's where his Mom was from.

Here's a further thought. If Trump wanted to build a golf course in Scotland then fine, and in a memoriam to his mother it would almost be kinda touching.

So, why not get planning permission to build it on an area of non conserved land and where people aren't actually already living on it?

:idea:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
People didn't trust sliced bread at first, they thought that slicing it before hand just meant that it would all mold faster. And they were right.
And that's how you get penicillin...or cheese. Something. Chemistry was a morning class.

re: liberals
Where aren't they...I mean except for the Electoral College. :plain:

He's the most powerful man in the world-elect.
So, I guess he's acting like Donald Trump when he's the most powerful man in the world-elect.
Yeah, I suppose...but right up until the moment you can still do the lottery math.

If ever there was a remote chance of free ponies this guy is it.
:think: ...you're just trying to make me feel better. And it's working.

fool

Hall of Fame
Here's a further thought. If Trump wanted to build a golf course in Scotland then fine, and in a memoriam to his mother it would almost be kinda touching.

So, why not get planning permission to build it on an area of non conserved land and where people aren't actually already living on it?

:idea:

Why aren't people mad at Scotland for letting him do it?

fool

Hall of Fame
Maybe he didn't ask, just walked up and grabbed the land, started building all over it. You know, like a star. :plain:
This is Scotland we're talking about;

Scotland!
Where they throw telephone poles around for fun.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caber_toss

And into this counrty The Donald went and kicked peoples sheep outa the pasture and built a golf course.

And this is supposed to be a negative?

fool

Hall of Fame
Sad if that's the case. Doubt you'd feel the same if you were being bullied out of your own property but hey ho.

I'm from the U.S.
We don't really distinguish "Bullying people out of their property" from "kill everyone and pretend it was empty when we got here" too differently.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Donald Trump’s media summit was a "(blank) firing squad"

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

“It was like a (blank) firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.”

The stunned reporters tried to get a word in edgewise to discuss access to a Trump Administration
..........(SNIP)

Arthur Brain

What the hell are you people talking about. Leave a thread for a while and it goes off the rails.

Given that yours generally aren't even on them from the get go that's a bit of a strange complaint. More so considering you're ignorant about Trump building a golf course?

:shocked:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Given that yours generally aren't even on them from the get go that's a bit of a strange complaint. More so considering you're ignorant about Trump building a golf course?
I know about his golf course half-wit. What I don't know is what that has got to do with the thread topic. Maybe you English should learn how to speak English.