"I want to be a mother first"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I welcome back the days when Americans can make humor out of what is now politically correct protected subjects...women can make fun of men as well as men poking fun at women without it being made into personal insult but, I am aware that many have thin skin...it is a regressive left thing, having no sense of humor that is, all part of the wussification of America which is being wholly rejected. :thumb:
And a lot of times it isn't even about humor.

I've lived long enough to have gone through so many different terms for the black race.
And I have probably used them all.
And in each case, I meant the same thing no matter which term I used ------ a black person.

And I have been called several names associated with the white race ----- cracker, pale face, snowflake, etc.
None of them offend me because I look at it as them telling me I'm a white person.
Why would I be offended to be called a term that means "white person"????

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I welcome back the days when Americans can make humor out of what is now politically correct protected subjects...women can make fun of men as well as men poking fun at women without it being made into personal insult but, I am aware that many have thin skin...it is a regressive left thing, having no sense of humor that is, all part of the wussification of America which is being wholly rejected.
Trump :greedy: gives America her voice back (Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14). :idunno:

Spoiler
donald_trump_reuters.jpg

MrDante

for the four who didn't bother to look

so Mrs. Trump was interviewed by a journalist and anchor on Fox news but somehow the media isn't reporting. How does this work exactly?

And again...if it was never reported then how do you know about it?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And again...if it was never reported then how do you know about it?

you would not know what she said
-if-
I had not been watching varney
-
fox is not afraid of a woman who wants to be a mother first
-
you can't say that about the rest of the media

-just google
-"I want to be a mother first"-
-and-
you will get this thread
-but-