Crybaby Trump gets schooled

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Isn't that the same Alex Baldwin that perpetuates "Temper Tantrums" against the Paparazzi? He may have some fun on SNL, however, he has EXTREME anger issues with basic strangers and his own family. He's a wee bit of a Psychopath if you've seen him out on the streets and heard his tirade aginst his daughter a few years back, where he called her a PIG. She was just a little girl then. So, who cares what that maniac has to say? Know what I mean? :kookoo:

Hes made fun of his own brother, stephen, also on SNL while playing trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't that the same Alex Baldwin that perpetuates "Temper Tantrums" against the Paparazzi? He may have some fun on SNL, however, he has EXTREME anger issues with basic strangers and his own family. He's a wee bit of a Psychopath if you've seen him out on the streets and heard his tirade aginst his daughter a few years back, where he called her a PIG. She was just a little girl then. So, who cares what that maniac has to say? Know what I mean? :kookoo:

I do know what you mean Grosnick.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4793370&viewfull=1#post4793370

fool

Hall of Fame
That Twitter got him where he is in part.
Will he give it up? I sure hope so but I doubt he will.
That's a real connection to people he has there and I'd guess he'll exploit it to his every advantage.
Remember this is Donald Trump. He ran against both parties and the media and won. That Twitter account is like a laser pointer and the media are the cats.
It's hysterical to watch once you realize what he's doing. If you think that he's an idiot it's because he wants you to think that. Does anybody remember George W Bush?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That Twitter got him where he is in part.
I believe so too.

There are probably more people that read tweets than watch news shows.
I think some felt a connection that this guy is not a stuffed shirt old fogey that shuns tweeting like some kids game, but actually communicates with the public.using the method they most like to use.

I'm up in my 60's and have never used tweet or facebook or the like.
But a lot of folks my age do, and the younger generations certainly do.

fool

Hall of Fame
I believe so too.

There are probably more people that read tweets than watch news shows.
I think some felt a connection that this guy is not a stuffed shirt old fogey that shuns tweeting like some kids game, but actually communicates with the public.using the method they most like to use.

I'm up in my 60's and have never used tweet or facebook or the like.
But a lot of folks my age do, and the younger generations certainly do.

He's been a master of Branding so no surprise he's versed in the latest platforms.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's been a master of Branding so no surprise he's versed in the latest platforms.
Wonder how many others are slapping themselves wondering "Why didn't I think of that????"

fool

Hall of Fame
Wonder how many others are slapping themselves wondering "Why didn't I think of that????"

They are now. Alot of people are slapping themselves all over the place for all sorts of reasons and I have to admit it's fun to watch.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's so awesome to wake up every morning having no idea what's going to happen next.
My grandpappy would say, "Life can be unpredictable" (as he wipes the sweat from his brow), and then looks up with this devilish grin and says "But ain't it interesting!"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hes made fun of his own brother, stephen, also on SNL while playing trump.
Baldwin does a top notch job of portraying Trump on SNL.
I have watched a few on you-tube and they are hilarious!
I wish we had a thread with them all.