Sermons should be about obedience !

beloved57

And again you need to read more than one verse, which is a verse that you don't understand, and again without repentance there is no forgiveness, and there is no reconciliation to God through hated only through love.

That one verse condemns your false teachings and beliefs !

marhig

That one verse condemns your false teachings and beliefs !

So don't you believe that you are to repent to be forgiven of sins?

Acts 3

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

You need to go back and read ask the the Bible and not just one verse, then maybe you'll understand the verse you're quoting!

beloved57

So don't you believe that you are to repent to be forgiven of sins?

Acts 3

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

You need to go back and read ask the the Bible and not just one verse, then maybe you'll understand the verse you're quoting!

Reconciliation to God by the death of Christ has absolutely nothing to do with man repenting !

marhig

Reconciliation to God by the death of Christ has absolutely nothing to do with man repenting !

As I said, you need to read the Bible again. There is no reconciliation through hatred, and there is no forgiveness until we repent.

There's no point in going on, you just can't see. I hope that God opens your eyes!

beloved57

As I said, you need to read the Bible again. There is no reconciliation through hatred, and there is no forgiveness until we repent.

There's no point in going on, you just can't see. I hope that God opens your eyes!

Reading your bible hasnt helped you any. You continually deny what it teaches, that those Christ died for were reconciled to God by His death while being his enemy Rom 5:10
[FONT=&quot]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

[/FONT]
I have showed you what the word enemies mean:

hated, hostile; subst: an enemy.

​And you still dont believe !

marhig

Reading your bible hasnt helped you any. You continually deny what it teaches, that those Christ died for were reconciled to God by His death while being his enemy Rom 5:10
[FONT=&quot]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

[/FONT]

They were reconciled through Christ by the word of God whilst they were enemies, no one at all will be reconciled whilst they hate God. I don't know how you have come to believe that, but it's ridiculous to think that we could be reconciled in any way whatsoever to God whilst we hate him. There is no way!

It's clear right through the Bible that God has nothing to do with those that hate him. I can't understand how you can say that you love God, yet you insist that we can be reconciled to him through hatred?

God is love, hatred is an abomination to him. Even naturally, if we hate our father and walk away then how can we be reconciled to him? We have to turn back before we can, and that's where the word of God comes in, Jesus preached the gospel whilst we were still enemies, giving us a chance to repent and turn back to God, Paul isn't talking about Jesus's natural death but him being dead to his flesh, and alive in God being full of the spirit reconciling people to God through the gospel by the word.

How can you not see that? I can't understand how you can't see it!

marhig

[/FONT]

Look at this, what does Paul mean here if we're reconciled by the natural death of Jesus?

2 Corinthians 5

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

beloved57

marhig

They were reconciled through Christ by the word of God whilst they were enemies,

A lie. They were reconciled to by the death of Christ Rom 5:10

[FONT=&quot]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.[/FONT]

beloved57

Look at this, what does Paul mean here if we're reconciled by the natural death of Jesus?

2 Corinthians 5

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

You just cant receive the Truth ! Thats a sign you are lost friend !

marhig

You just cant receive the Truth ! Thats a sign you are lost friend !

So can you explain what that verse in 2 Corinthians 5 means then please? And here's the rest of it.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

beloved57

So can you explain what that verse in 2 Corinthians 5 means then please? And here's the rest of it.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Not going to explain nothing since you lie and reject the truth I have explained already, Rom 5:10! That scripture states that sinners Christ died for were reconciled to God by His Death while they were enemies and you reject it!

marhig

Not going to explain nothing since you lie and reject the truth I have explained already, Rom 5:10! That scripture states that sinners Christ died for were reconciled to God by His Death while they were enemies and you reject it!
So you can't explain it then? ok.