ECT A Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ

Danoh

It is a sad state of affairs when people purposely misrepresent the words of Jesus in order to prop up a false teaching of man. That is called handling the word of God deceitfully, and holding back the truth in unrighteousness.

By the way I am still waiting for scriptural support for this "creed" of the MAD cult....

That is a broad and very bold statement indeed, surely they have scriptural support for such a creed. Waiting....

Whoever said that is as clueless as you are.

Just as Israel is to follow Genesis through Revelation in light of the Law and the Prophets, the Body is to follow Genesis thru Revelation in light of Paul, or Romans thru Philemon.

THIS is Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Is the Body to follow the instruction about Priests and the Law that Mathew 8 opens with?

No.

Are both Israel and the Body to hold to the assertion in John 1 about Who the Lord was in the beginning of all creation, and so on?

Yes.

Only a beginner in Mad who has remained an amateur in Mad would assert none of various aspects of Matthew thru Acts; Hebrews thru Revelation are for the Body to hold to.

Only an amateur and a someone like you; Isit - someone who's mind is made up after a few back and forths.

You want a "Mad" creed - well here it is...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

:chuckle:

I.S.I.T.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whoever said that is as clueless as you are.

Just as Israel is to follow Genesis through Revelation in light of the Law and the Prophets, the Body is to follow Genesis thru Revelation in light of Paul, or Romans thru Philemon.

THIS is Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

Is the Body to follow the instruction about Priests and the Law that Mathew 8 opens with?

No.

Are both Israel and the Body to hold to the assertion in John 1 about Who the Lord was in the beginning of all creation, and so on?

Yes.

Only a beginner in Mad who has remained an amateur in Mad would assert none of various aspects of Matthew thru Acts; Hebrews thru Revelation are for the Body to hold to.

Only an amateur and a someone like you; Isit - someone who's mind is made up after a few back and forths.

You want a "Mad" creed - well here it is...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

:chuckle:
Yeppers.

I'll add for you ...... "One size does not fit all".
Or ..... "Things that differ are not the same".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
More scriptural proof.....

1 John 2:5 “But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

John 14:21 “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.”

John 15:10 “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.”

John 8:51 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”

John 8:55 “Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

John 15:20 “Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Those Scripture verses were written to the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles who later were preached the Grace Gospel to the Gentiles by the Apostle Paul. Learn to "Rightly Divide" the word before trying to teach others, pal.

Danoh

If you didn't, then who did? :)

Doesn't matter if Tam said "these" or "the."

Most anyone on TOL who actually pays attention knows she meant "those" teachings not applicable to the Body.

And I am not being biased towards her on this - anyone on TOL - non Mad, or not - will tell you I speak up where I believe anyone is off on some point - non Mad or not - I do not take a Mad's side where I believe they are off.

The simple fact is that you are the one off on this, not Tam.

The more you twist her words on this otherwise; the more you prove your willingness to defile the temple God with false doctrine and or false assertions.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

What'd you do; press your own self-destroy button :chuckle:

Last edited:

Cross Reference

John 14:24 “He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.”

What Jesus taught He learned by reading what we have as being the Old Testament . . . . with a pure heart. It revealed to Him His "son-ship" relation with God and how to 'hear' from Him.When He learned how to hear, He began to hear in the most perfect way.

I.S.I.T.

Those Scripture verses were written to the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles ....

Thanks for confirming what it is I am saying. The MAD "cult" does not believe the words of Jesus I posted in my OP are to them "the Gentiles" but only to flesh and blood Israel. This of course also goes against what Paul taught in 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

So by their own confession they are not really "Christian" because they do not follow the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, or Paul for that matter.