ECT The rapture has never been imminent--

Interplanner

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LA, that's a very good footer.

I think what has happened is that Danoh has been thrown off (the horse) by Gal 3! However, I would recommend that you write restatements or original summaries of such solid pieces as Gal 3 rather than just paste them.

Danoh

LA, that's a very good footer.

I think what has happened is that Danoh has been thrown off (the horse) by Gal 3! However, I would recommend that you write restatements or original summaries of such solid pieces as Gal 3 rather than just paste them.

Towards proving that he; like you; like many...are thrown off by your reading into a thing as usual; this time - because Abraham was mentioned :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
LA

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:e4e:

It's my default response when LA Lost posts a string of unrelated scriptures without any explanation.

The truths of scriptures are hid from you, because you learn false doctrine from deceived men.

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Jer 17:6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

LA

Interplanner

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

That remarkable STP that you would think that a complete concise treatment like Gal 3 is identical to Gen 24:64. Are you also one of these people who thinks BBQing chicken is identical to the holocaust? Thanks for posting that; now we know who you really are.

Danoh

That remarkable STP that you would think that a complete concise treatment like Gal 3 is identical to Gen 24:64. Are you also one of these people who thinks BBQing chicken is identical to the holocaust? Thanks for posting that; now we know who you really are.

His point by that obiviously unrelated passage, o clueless one, was that he might as well just post any ol passage; as the fact that passages ever need to be dealt with within their context does not seem to matter to some.

Or something along that line.

It only takes a few months to begin to get the overall gist another is coming from.

Can't get there, though, if one is ever projecting one's own notions into another's words.

I know, I know, nothing you might learn from this post about such things and or their possiblr principles; just Danoh picking on you.

Interplanner

His point by that obiviously unrelated passage, o clueless one, was that he might as well just post any ol passage; as the fact that passages ever need to be dealt with within their context does not seem to matter to some.

Or something along that line.

It only takes a few months to begin to get the overall gist another is coming from.

Can't get there, though, if one is ever projecting one's own notions into another's words.

I know, I know, nothing you might learn from this post about such things and or their possiblr principles; just Danoh picking on you.

Then why, of all passages, is the one he picks to spite GALATIANS 3?

Interplanner

Brother, he was not spitting ANY Scripture.

That is NOT STP - EVER.

I don't see that. Gal 3 is one of those bombs on MAD that is painful for D'ists to face. In my youth and college years in D'ism, THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT WHATSOEVER.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't see that. Gal 3 is one of those bombs on MAD that is painful for D'ists to face. In my youth and college years in D'ism, THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT WHATSOEVER.

They ignore even more than Gal.ch 3.

MADists say this is not for them, only for the Jews--(are MADists Christians even)

1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

LA