Should We Be Sympathetic To Rapists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

glory - can you explain this to me?

is tam just playing?

is she trolling?

is she retarded?

Well, I can guarantee you she isn't retarded.

And she could never be accused of trolling.

She loves to play, but that doesn't mean she's playing now.

I'm just a fount of information, aren't I?
Have a drink and watch for further clues would be my advice. :cheers:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What if raping is one of the facebook 58 gender orientations? What if you are born that way wanting to do it?

raping won't be socially acceptable for a while yet

pedophilia's next in line

they almost piggybacked on homosexuality

nah - not worth the bother

she's on ignore

Quetzal

Nope. No sympathy for rapists, child abusers, murderers, wife beaters or terrorists.

Nope. No sympathy for people too stupid to come in out of the rain.

Nope. No sympathy for those who walk through the streets of Harlem with their fur coats and diamond rings without body guards or guns.

Nope. No sympathy for those who lose their rent money at the gambling joint.

I'm not mean....I just don't have a bleeding heart. I believe people need to learn from their mistakes and bad decisions. I think people need to learn that certain behavior is WRONG and can have painful and serious repercussions. :)
You are comparing a rapist to someone who forgot an umbrella. Not quite the same thing. :rain: (I understand your point [even if I don't always agree], I am just being difficult. :smack:)

ok doser

Well by golly then....they can't help it. Put them right there on the victim list with all those whores. :thumb:

actually, that's not far from the truth - Canada calls 'em "Sex Workers" or "Workers in the Sex Trade"

and get this - even though prostitution is illegal, there's a huge push to not crack down on that illegal activity, because it tends to "drive it underground where it's dangerous"

they'll legalize prostitution in the next fifteen years and we won't be far behind

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1sm016Giggle.gif

mag_glass.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
raping won't be socially acceptable for a while yet

pedophilia's next in line

I wonder if they can convince the low information voters faster to accept it than they got them to accept homos.

ok doser

I wonder if they can convince the low information voters faster to accept it than they got them to accept homos.

this generation coming through - the kids i taught in high school a few years back - they already have no problem seeing homosexuality as "normal"

glorydaz

You are comparing a rapist to someone who forgot an umbrella. Not quite the same thing. :rain: (I understand your point [even if I don't always agree], I am just being difficult. :smack:)

Silly, they didn't forget their umbrella. They thought they'd be fine standing out in the rain....for hours....with not a stitch on, and they caught pneumonia, and ended up in the hospital for two weeks. I don't feel sorry for them, because I'm mean and devoid of all empathy. :banana:

I call this scenario # 22 (from the book Catch 22) ;)

glorydaz

actually, that's not far from the truth - Canada calls 'em "Sex Workers" or "Workers in the Sex Trade"

and get this - even though prostitution is illegal, there's a huge push to not crack down on that illegal activity, because it tends to "drive it underground where it's dangerous"

they'll legalize prostitution in the next fifteen years and we won't be far behind

It's already legal in Nevada, isn't it?

Quincy

No, and didn't they used to be executed? At least in some states anyways.

Now, I'm not implying anything by that but if I were, I'd be implying that maybe some things shouldn't have changed.

1Way1Truth1Life

Ya know what it takes to be a rapist? A girl that comes on to you but regrets it in the morning. Or a group of people that select men at bars to bring back and then try and extort money from them or they will call rape. And guess what no proof needed. Justice served, rapist made.

Status
Not open for further replies.