I am the LORD, and there is none else... I make peace, and create evil [calamity]

chair

yes, yes, the famous Lucifer prophecy...except that it refers to the king of Tyre.

I'll give you another post or two, but I am wasting too much time on your endless threads.

No, that doesn't mean that you "won" . It means that I'll stop wasting time on you, as you have nothing worthwhile to tell me.

beameup

yes, yes, the famous Lucifer prophecy...except that it refers to the king of Tyre.

I'll give you another post or two, but I am wasting too much time on your endless threads.

No, that doesn't mean that you "won" . It means that I'll stop wasting time on you, as you have nothing worthwhile to tell me.

Of course, you know that many "prophecies" have a "double fulfillment", don't you?
In this case there is an "immediate" context, but then the text goes far beyond the "immediate" context.
But I'm probably wasting my time, as you perhaps haven't taken sufficient time to carefully study the text.

So, perhaps you don't understand my comment about the difference between "ego-centric" and "ruach 'elohim-centric"?
Perhaps my exposé of Satan's "original sin" of asserting his EGO against the Most High (who rightly is the ONLY legitimate "EGO" in the universe), went unnoticed?

Of course, the "Shining One" from Genesis 3, wants to remain "incognito" as much as possible, and mankind's inflated ego keeps him "in the dark" for the most part.

The only legitimate EGO:
God said to Moses, "I AM - I AM"; and He said,
“Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.’”

mapofisrael.gif

chair

Of course, you know that many "prophecies" have a "double fulfillment", don't you?
In this case there is an "immediate" context, but then the text goes far beyond the "immediate" context.
But I'm probably wasting my time, as you perhaps haven't taken sufficient time to carefully study the text.

So, perhaps you don't understand my comment about the difference between "ego-centric" and "ruach 'elohim-centric"?
Perhaps my exposé of Satan's "original sin" of asserting his EGO against the Most High (who rightly is the ONLY legitimate "EGO" in the universe), went unnoticed?

Of course, the "Shining One" from Genesis 3, wants to remain "incognito" as much as possible, and mankind's inflated ego keeps him "in the dark" for the most part.

The only legitimate EGO:

mapofisrael.gif

whatever. If map of Israel is supposed to make me think better of you, it isn't working.

chair

By the way- it's a lousy map. Metula is not in the right location, and the whole thing is scrunched up.

beameup

whatever. If map of Israel is supposed to make me think better of you, it isn't working.

Actually, in the upcoming Psalm 83 war, Israel will be greatly enlarged, far greater than the "map" I hastily snatched off the internet.

Division of the Land according to tribes, from Ezekiel
LANDIST.JPG

chair

Actually, in the upcoming Psalm 83 war, Israel will be greatly enlarged, far greater than the "map" I hastily snatched off the internet.

Division of the Land according to tribes, from Ezekiel
LANDIST.JPG

Another weird map. What is it supposedly based on?
By the way: most here will pass on the war and the expanded borders.
Have you ever been here?

beameup

Another weird map. What is it supposedly based on?
By the way: most here will pass on the war and the expanded borders.
Have you ever been here?

Oh, you won't have a thing to say about it. The LAND belongs to YHWH. Sit back ad see the "great old days" of the Old Testament unfold. It'll be better than a Cecil B. Demille extravaganza. It's all there in your Tanakh.
:popcorn:

Like Enoch said "see ya" :rapture:

Zeke

The only legitimate EGO:

mapofisrael.gif

Looking for God's kingdom in all the wrong places, seeking through historically based dogma of this world is observable deception, Galatians 3:1-4, Luke 17:20-21.

daqq

Oh, you won't have a thing to say about it. The LAND belongs to YHWH. Sit back ad see the "great old days" of the Old Testament unfold. It'll be better than a Cecil B. Demille extravaganza. It's all there in your Tanakh.
:popcorn:

Like Enoch said "see ya" :rapture:

whatever
have a nice day

That was the rapturite way of telling you that he will be "raptured", (because that is what they believe happened to Enoch), while you will be left here on the earth to undergo seven more years of retribution and great tribulation under "the curse of the law" for a mini-dispensation of seven years, (some say three and a half years). And if you are lucky enough to survive that seven years of retribution and great tribulation then he will be back when it is over to rule over you. Nice huh? And he just said elsewhere, "My mission is reaching out to Jews", but when I laughed he posted an image file, here, of human beings engulfed and swimming in everlasting eternal conscious torment of hell fire, (according to his interpretation of the parables of Yeshua). :crackup:

chair

That was the rapturite way of telling you that he will be "raptured", (because that is what they believe happened to Enoch), while you will be left here on the earth to undergo seven more years of retribution and great tribulation ...:

Ah.

Wars are not fun. Necessary sometimes, but not fun. I do not take kindly to people who promote war as a preferred way of doing things.

We had such a nutcase in my reserve unit. A medic. Sometime after I left the unit for medical reasons, I met him in completely civilian circumstances.
"I haven't seen you recently in reserve duty"
"I'm out. Medical issues."
"Oh- but if there's a war- you'll come?"​
I could see the excitement in his eyes. War! What fun! As far as I am concerned, a nutcase and an idiot.

daqq

Ah.

Wars are not fun. Necessary sometimes, but not fun. I do not take kindly to people who promote war as a preferred way of doing things.

We had such a nutcase in my reserve unit. A medic. Sometime after I left the unit for medical reasons, I met him in completely civilian circumstances.
"I haven't seen you recently in reserve duty"
"I'm out. Medical issues."
"Oh- but if there's a war- you'll come?"​
I could see the excitement in his eyes. War! What fun! As far as I am concerned, a nutcase and an idiot.

You've hit the proverbial nail on the head and that is why he is showing you maps; they love their war maps, Bible maps turned into Armageddon war maps of the Middle East.

daqq

You've hit the proverbial nail on the head and that is why he is showing you maps; they love their war maps, Bible maps turned into Armageddon war maps of the Middle East.

By the way, Chair, I was referring to this:

If you were to do a google image search using the keywords "Psalm 83 war" you would no doubt find many war maps produced from people of the same mindset and belief system, (the same is true for "Gog Magog war").