Should We Be Sympathetic To Rapists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
recently I was called a rapist sympathizer by a member here who should know better, and who is (hopefully) ashamed of herself

but there seems to be some confusion about whether I am a rapist sympathizer, so I thought it worth starting this thread to clear up any confusion

no

no we shouldn't

i hope that clears up any confusion

for those who are still confused about the concept of holding people responsible for their poor choices without absolving the criminals who take advantage of them, see Scenario #7: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4520846&postcount=43

/thread

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
recently I was called a rapist sympathizer by a member here who should know better, and who is (hopefully) ashamed of herself

but there seems to be some confusion about whether I am a rapist sympathizer, so I thought it worth starting this thread to clear up any confusion

no

no we shouldn't

i hope that clears up any confusion

for those who are still confused about the concept of holding people responsible for their poor choices without absolving the criminals who take advantage of them, see Scenario #7: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4520846&postcount=43

/thread

But what about the people that were abused as a child and now rape others ? Do they have a problem that needs addressing; sympathy ?

ok doser

Stiring2.jpg

glorydaz

Nope. No sympathy for rapists, child abusers, murderers, wife beaters or terrorists.

Nope. No sympathy for people too stupid to come in out of the rain.

Nope. No sympathy for those who walk through the streets of Harlem with their fur coats and diamond rings without body guards or guns.

Nope. No sympathy for those who lose their rent money at the gambling joint.

I'm not mean....I just don't have a bleeding heart. I believe people need to learn from their mistakes and bad decisions. I think people need to learn that certain behavior is WRONG and can have painful and serious repercussions. :)

ok doser

glory - can you explain this to me?

is tam just playing?

is she trolling?

is she retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.