I will not vote for trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CpYHLJ3VMAEr48r.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's all they can do is talk a bunch of garbage- you'd think after a while they would pass out from expelling so much carbon dioxide.

'Racist! Sexist! Adulterer! Folding businesses!'
These people are just projecting their insecurities on him- that's why you see these women bringing up adultery, like Rusha :rolleyes:

This country has turned into a pit of self-righteous inclinations and platitudes, and people wonder why the media is the way it is, why our leaders fail, and why big problems go unsolved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's all they can do is talk a bunch of garbage- you'd think after a while they would pass out from expelling so much carbon dioxide.

These people are just projecting their insecurities on him- that's why you see these women bringing up adultery, like Rusha :rolleyes:

This country has turned into a pit of self-righteous inclinations and platitudes, and people wonder why the media is the way it is, why our leaders fail, and why big problems go unsolved.

You sure are one "Bitter" human being.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I AM YOUR VOICE! Trump speaks for 'forgotten America
That's not true. Trump's people have not been forgotten. We even have a particular bus to drive them places. :plain:

Where did you learn biology, at Trump U?

Are those on the buttons?

These people are just projecting their insecurities on him-
So if we're bothered by abortionists we're secretly afraid we'll have or perform one? :plain:

that's why you see these women bringing up adultery, like Rusha
No, I'm pretty sure it's because a lot of people who often delight in moral one-upmanship and haranguing are now preaching Trump like a public virtue and that's so enormously funny it's impossible to not comment on it.

This country has turned into a pit of self-righteous inclinations and platitudes
Most Trump supporters (at least before they were talking up Trump) would have told you the country was an amoral ship without a rudder...and Trump's ascendancy argues they may be at least half right.

and people wonder why the media is the way it is, why our leaders fail, and why big problems go unsolved.
Because there's just more money and power in a treatment than there ever will be in a cure.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...These people are just projecting their insecurities on him- that's why you see these women bringing up adultery, like Rusha[.]

The Donald :greedy: is a serial adulterer (Ex 20:14). Rusha thinks integrity matters. You do not. :idunno:

Vileness is exalted among the sons of men (Ps 12:8b).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I'm pretty sure it's because a lot of people who often delight in moral one-upmanship and haranguing are now preaching Trump like a public virtue and that's so enormously funny it's impossible to not comment on it.

Exactly right. I have always spoken out verbally against adultery ... though it wasn't an issue for the past couple of elections. Mitt Romney and John McCain were both good men as well as gentlemen. I HAVE spoken out against Gingrich for his adulterous history as well because he was .... considering running for President ... though at least in Gingrich's case he was sane and didn't possess an infantile disposition that would put our country in harm's way. Trump has no clue about ... well anything, and I am not willing to buy the line that "he will surround himself with people who DO know what they are doing".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Donald :greedy: is a serial adulterer (Ex 20:14). Rusha thinks integrity matters. You do not. :idunno:

His wife and daughter worship the ground he walks on. Trump is well received by women, but he has been called 'sexist' anyway.

Women typically serial divorce. Look at the statistics, and look at how much a prospect it is for a woman over a man to leave their families, and turn to another one.
You see the demeanor of these women change very fast when you bring it up- a lot of backtracking and heavy explaining on their end, hardly believable half the time because of how typical it all is.

'Integrity' has a heavy slant to it in this regard, having been bred to believe that they are the victims and all is fair. Neither of those things are the case, and neither was it the case for the women Trump cheated on because they were just in it for the money anyway. They're 'victims' of adultery- give me a break :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
His wife and daughter worship the ground he walks on.
You mean one of his wives? The current one, I hope.

Trump is well received by women, but he has been called 'sexist' anyway.
Some blacks fought for the Confederacy too. People.

Women typically serial divorce.
According to Pew Social Trends, "Fully 64% of divorced or widowed men have remarried, compared with 52% of previously married women."

To help you out here, you can't serial divorce without serial marrying, to overuse your overused particular.

Look at the statistics
Just did. It wasn't helpful for you.

and look at how much a prospect it is for a woman over a man to leave their families, and turn to another one.
Okay, that was assumptive nonsense too.

You see the demeanor of these women change very fast when you bring it up- a lot of backtracking and heavy explaining on their end, hardly believable half the time because of how typical it all is.
I think you mostly just say whatever is in your head that sounds the way you see it, without regard for much more than that.

'Integrity' has a heavy slant to it in this regard, having been bred to believe that they are the victims and all is fair.
That you don't see the inherent contradiction in your rush to slather women with a double dose of contempt is equal parts funny and sad.

But on the odd chance you pull out of this eventually, you can't believe you're a victim and that all is fair. Those don't work together. :nono:

Neither of those things are the case, and neither was it the case for the women Trump cheated on because they were just in it for the money anyway.
So you're saying the only reason any woman could want to be with Trump is for his money? I mean except this one...until he dumps her for the newer model, in which case she'll instantly transform into a gold digger and he's off the hook again. :plain:

They're 'victims' of adultery- give me a break :rolleyes:
No, thanks. You seem broken enough already.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some blacks fought for the Confederacy too.

The only reason Trump is called 'sexist' is because he slammed feminist loudmouths and chose not to be PC about the state of affairs with women. Look at Rosie O'Donnell- she deserved to be called a pig because that is what she is. I don't see any ridicule for her outrageous behavior. She's just a victim of 'misogyny' :plain:

To help you out here, you can't serial divorce without serial marrying, to overuse your overused particular.

I'll make it easy for you to understand, TH:

60% of second marriages fail, and 70% of third marriages fail.

There is a person who is virtually un-marriageable in those circumstances, I wonder who that is? Women serial divorcing is in part due to men being unable to suffice for their wife- so she leaves him. All that contempt and baggage they trudge on to another relationship has it's toll.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
His wife and daughter worship the ground he walks on.
:dizzy: His wife is Ivanna Trump (Rom. 7:2, 3). His second adulteress
stripper.gif
would reside in the Lust Shack aka The White House (Heb 13:4).

redneck.gif

Lust Shack ~ The B-52's

He has led his children astray (Lk 17:2). They fail to judge rightly (Pr 31:9, Mt 18:17). The only thing worse than dying and going to hell is turning around and seeing that your children are coming in right behind you (Nu 14:18). The apple usually doesn't fall too far from the tree. :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Trump is well received by women...
So was Charles Manson. What's you point? :rolleyes:

...Women typically serial divorce.
[MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION] has already schooled you on that point.

God hates divorce (Mal. 2:14–16). If the man divorces the woman, he hates it. If the woman divorces the man, he hates it. Whether they or the community at large gives a damn or not (Jer. 16:2)--that's another matter altogether (Heb 13:4).

Look at the statistics, and look at how much a prospect it is for a woman over a man to leave their families, and turn to another one.
Adulterers are to be put to death (Lev. 20:10–12). In Sodom aka America, we want to elect them to the highest office in the land (Ps 12:8b). :BRAVO:

When America is judged and you're asking
crying.gif
why, :listen: look in the mirror (Ps 33:12).

“If God doesn’t punish America, He’ll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.” ~ Billy Graham

'Integrity' has a heavy slant to it in this regard, having been bred to believe that they are the victims and all is fair.
The guilty party is the one who files for divorce (Mal. 2:14–16) and/or defiles himself/herself (Ex 20:14). They will give an account to God (Ro 14:12).

Neither of those things are the case, and neither was it the case for the women Trump cheated on because they were just in it for the money anyway. They're 'victims' of adultery- give me a break.

Everyone's got a price (Mt 16:26). :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION] has already schooled you on that point.

By revealing that women divorce 2 to 1 to men.

Yeah, 'schooled' :rolleyes:

The more a person marries, the lesser chance the marriage will survive. This is a statistical fact- a 60% fail for second marriages, 70% for the third, and so on.

Who's the common denominator :wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A person marries once. :dizzy: He/she is under the law of marriage until death (Rom. 7:2, 3). But this is America--make it up as you go along (Heb 13:4). :BRAVO:

If the Trailer is Rockin' Don't Come Knockin' ~ Billy Joe Shaver

redneck.gif

Not true my friend. According to Scripture, Donald Trump's ex wives were justified in divorcing the serial adulterer, and can remarry.

Donald Trump on the other hand can't.

Matt. 5:32

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The only reason Trump is called 'sexist' is because he slammed feminist loudmouths and chose not to be PC about the state of affairs with women.
Well, no. I gave you two different quotes, one of them from as far back as 91 demonstrating his attitude related to women. Couple that with his demonstrated habit of finding a new model and divorcing the old one, or his multiple, disposable mistresses, and any number of statements indicating a fairly shallow, utilitarian approach to them and you have a recipe for public ridicule.

I'll make it easy for you to understand, TH:

60% of second marriages fail, and 70% of third marriages fail.
I'm not unfamiliar with marriage statistics, having directed you to them prior. Did you catch who was doing more of the remarrying? While the modern gap is closing, remarriage has been historically a male dominated activity. This is as close as it has ever been and men still lead the way.

There is a person who is virtually un-marriageable in those circumstances, I wonder who that is? Women serial divorcing is in part due to men being unable to suffice for their wife- so she leaves him. All that contempt and baggage they trudge on to another relationship has it's toll.
Except you haven't made a single leg you're trying desperately to stand on here. Most of it appears to apply to your candidate though. I mean given his admitted and numerous affairs, mistresses, marriages and remarriages, ect. He'd have to hire people to carry his baggage, wouldn't he.

Not exactly helping you on the Trump harangue then, is it. :nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Except you haven't made a single leg you're trying desperately to stand on here. Most of it appears to apply to your candidate though. I mean given his admitted and numerous affairs, mistresses, marriages and remarriages, ect. He'd have to hire people to carry his baggage, wouldn't he.

Not exactly helping you on the Trump harangue then, is it. :nono:

Men don't have the option of holding on to baggage. They, unlike women, have to deal with their problems rather than carry and hand them off to others.