In Christianity, parents are punished for bringing forth 'bad' children.

Gurucam

The following divine law has been operational for eternity, among humans. It seems that most traditional Christians do not realize this truth.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Parents (at least the mothers) are responsible for their children and they are rewarded or punish (sent to either heaven or hell, when they die) according to what kind of children they brought forth and according to what their children did:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is an eternal law:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations).

The above 'casting out' is the same as 'trusted out' in the following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Should this not be the law in Christian countries? Should not parents be held responsible for the type of children they bring forth and for what their children do?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that 'fruits onto death' are brought forth when one's sexual procreation is done by urging of flesh under regulations of the ten commandments. These are 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael and his generations). This is to soweth to flesh.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that on the other hand 'fruits onto God' are brought forth when one transgress the ten commandments so as serve spirit when one sexually procreate. These are children of spirit/children of God, like Issac and his generation. This is to soweth to Spirit

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations)

Last edited:

Gurucam

Those who are born of flesh always persecute those who are born of Spirit.

Those who are born of flesh always persecute those who are born of Spirit.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations)

People who are born of flesh are under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

People who are born of spirit and Spirit are N.T./Christian people:

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Flesh/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people always persecute N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. flesh/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people), even so it is now.

Some flesh/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are unawares false spying brethren who actively derail vulnerable Christians from grace of God and Christ, so as to bring them into bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

God's eternal law is not the flawed ten commandments.

God's eternal law is not the flawed ten commandments.

God's eternal law is not the flawed ten commandments. God does not give flawed covenants:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

God's eternal law is:

When one is in the flesh, one is held under the ten commandments. And one soweth only to flesh and reap corruption.

On the other hand, when one is converted (spiritually awakened/aware) one can and most transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. Then one soweth only to Spirit and one reaps everlasting life:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Get on board with the new spiritual laws on earth

Get on board with the new spiritual laws on earth

You need to get used to the ideas/laws from the Holy KJV N.T. that are posted, by me, in this and other threads (and many more that I will continue to post).

Up to recently the laws from the Holy KJV N.T. which I posted in this and other threads operated mostly only in the spirit realm when people died. Now these laws will operate on the surface of earth even while people are alive on earth. You will be totally lost without this information, which is totally and literally from the Holy KJV N.T..

As of recently, the Spirit of Jesus strengthened significantly on the surface of earth. This Spirit now dominates and rules the surface of earth, absolutely. Jesus who up to recently was sitting only on his throne of Glory in spirit heaven, is now sitting on His throne of glory on the surface of earth. However He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

This means that God's kingdom of heaven has finally descended to the surface of earth. (Thy kingdom has come to earth.) Now every thing that prevailed in spirit heaven will prevail as laws, on the surface of earth.

Many who lived on the surface of earth, up until recently, will soon be cast out of here. Only the chosen few can and would live here.

Before now, Jesus used His sword of separation mostly in the spirit realm when people die. Now Jesus is here to use his sword of separation on the surface of earth, while people are still alive:

Matthew 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus' sword is always used to separate O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/flesh based people from N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit based people.

The instruction was very clear:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

However the unawares/'the dead' could not, did not and do not, have 'the ears to hear' the above. The above revelation passed over them. They were not 'converted'. Their hearts/spirits were 'waxed gross' (covered over, locked away and/or sealed shut). This means that Jesus could not and did not know them or heal them:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/flesh based people are on the left side. They were not led by Spirit, they remained under the law.

N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit based people are on the right side. They transgress the law (the ten commandments) so as to be led by Spirit, unconditionally:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I am here to confirm the truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

I am here to confirm the truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

Guys,

I am here to confirm the truth as literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is to enable the last few to get truth and be chosen first. That is, these last few will have truth, not err and be chosen first

Matthew 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Every revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. must be accepted and counted in, according to guide lines in the Holy KJV N.T.

Do not twist, distort and corrupt the clear and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. to have them support your own ideas or the ideas of others. You will deny yourselves truth and end where you did not want to go.

The Holy KJV N.T. contains both, truth and parables. These are totally different.

Unlike parables, revelations of truth in the Holy KJV N.T. are always delivered and stated literally. There is never a need to 'understand' revelations of truth. They are always face value information. Therefore there is never a need to explain one's understanding.

'truth' were delivered, by Jesus to only the disciples in private session among only them. Everyone else were given parables which do not in any way, contain truth.

An example of Jesus' delivery of truth to only the disciples is as follows:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Gurucam

If one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one is under the ten commandments and not led by the Spirit.

That is, one is not 'converted':

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If one is not 'converted, one does not know Jesus and Jesus does not know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God.

This is because God sent the Spirit of Jesus into our hearts and it there that one must have communion with the living Jesus Who leads us the will of the living God.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God

The sad fact is that, if one's heart is 'waxed gross' (i.e. if one is not converted) one will be totally dead (unknown) to Jesus in all ways. Jesus will not know one and will not be known to Jesus.

The instruction is as follows:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

If one's heart is waxed gross, one cannot search one's heart to know, live and direct, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

Also one cannot do the will of the living God. Because only the Spirit of Jesus can led one to do the will of the living God.

Also one cannot know Jesus and Jesus cannot know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God

. . . one who is in the above scenarios is not at at all Christian and is also totally lost:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

The confession of Jesus is a real confession according to 'heart knowing'. 'Believing from one's heart confession' is 'a knowing from one's heart, confession'.

One must have live communion, within our own heart, with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know that Jesus did not die or go to hell but rose to heaven to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Also one must have live communion with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know Jesus and be known to Jesus.

Lots of foolish parroting of slogans goes on among the billion strong traditional Christians. Their mouth confession is done totally without heart communion with the Spirit Jesus who God sent into our hearts.

None of them recognize and seek Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God form within each of their own heart or spirit. Indeed none of them recognize:

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The billion strong traditional Christians openly esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and opposes and deny the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts.

A billion strong traditional Christians are the misled masses. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Gurucam

Have no doubt, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Moses laws (the ten commandments) are the laws/will of 'the dead God'.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Moses laws (the ten commandments) is the laws of a dead or death God. According to the Holy KJV N.T., these are the laws of Moses, not God. Moses made-up a 'death'/'killething' God:

Only the living Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within our own hearts, in real time, all the time, enable us to know and do the will of the living God.

6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the (living) Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of (the living) God .

The Spirit of Jesus, as discerned with one's own heart, is about live, real time communion with the living Jesus who makes intercession with the living God on behalf of Saints (Christians).

balut55

If one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one is under the ten commandments and not led by the Spirit.

That is, one is not 'converted':

If one is not 'converted, one does not know Jesus and Jesus does not know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God.

This is because God sent the Spirit of Jesus into our hearts and it there that one must have communion with the living Jesus Who leads us the will of the living God.

The sad fact is that, if one's heart is 'waxed gross' (i.e. if one is not converted) one will be totally dead (unknown) to Jesus in all ways. Jesus will not know one and will not be known to Jesus.

The instruction is as follows:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

If one's heart is waxed gross, one cannot search one's heart to know, live and direct, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

Also one cannot do the will of the living God. Because only the Spirit of Jesus can led one to do the will of the living God.

Also one cannot know Jesus and Jesus cannot know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God

. . . one who is in the above scenarios is not at at all Christian and is also totally lost:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

The confession of Jesus is a real confession according to 'heart knowing'. 'Believing from one's heart confession' is 'a knowing from one's heart, confession'.

One must have live communion, within our own heart, with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know that Jesus did not die or go to hell but rose to heaven to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Also one must have live communion with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know Jesus and be known to Jesus.

Lots of foolish parroting of slogans goes on among the billion strong traditional Christians. Their mouth confession is done totally without heart communion with the Spirit Jesus who God sent into our hearts.

None of them recognize and seek Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God form within each of their own heart or spirit. Indeed none of them recognize:

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)

The billion strong traditional Christians openly esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and opposes and deny the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts.

A billion strong traditional Christians are the misled masses. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

Unfortunately what you say is very true. Christians that never feel any persecution are the persecuters and they won't know it until it's too late.

balut55

Church is no place for a real Christian.

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Jesus replaced the temple in three days. How do so many "church Christians" miss this extremely important point.

randomvim

The following divine law has been operational for eternity, among humans. It seems that most traditional Christians do not realize this truth.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Parents (at least the mothers) are responsible for their children and they are rewarded or punish (sent to either heaven or hell, when they die) according to what kind of children they brought forth and according to what their children did:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is an eternal law:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations).

The above 'casting out' is the same as 'trusted out' in the following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Should this not be the law in Christian countries? Should not parents be held responsible for the type of children they bring forth and for what their children do?
1. Where might a person be condemned for the act of another? True, one may say you are thy brother's keeper, but that saying reflects your responsibility to respect and help thy brother. Parents are to raise their kids but their child is of free will.

Your passages do not support the claim which I pressume is the title: parents are judged by their kids.

Your quote on galatians 4 seems like a comparison not what ever you suggest. No where does it explain condition or state of the children other than they are from a bondwoman or freewoman.

3. what is a christian country? majority are secular and already pertain laws to hild a parent responsible for their kid. Otherwise, these failures result in fines, lawsuits, expensed funds, jail time, or removal of kids. Is there room for improvement? yes. but our actions are individual base.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gurucam

1. Where might a person be condemned for the act of another? True, one may say you are thy brother's keeper, but that saying reflects your responsibility to respect and help thy brother. Parents are to raise their kids but their child is of free will.

To address your first point first.

Fact is, every one is responsible for his or her 'soweth-ing' and the reward or punishment which follows from ones 'soweth-ing' in the following way:

The above is specially captioned with, 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked'. because it is the only Law of (and from) God.

Sowing bring forth fruits. According to God's laws there are two way to sow and two corresponding fruits are brought forth.

If one sows to flesh one brings forth corruption. Corruption is the fruit of sowing to flesh.

If one sows to Spirit one brings forth eternal life eternal. Life eternal is the fruit of sowing to Spirit.

Corruption is Satanic and leads to hell. Eternal life is Divine and leads to God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore sowing to flesh brings forth fruits onto death or Satan's fruits. Where as, sowing to Spirit brings forth fruits onto God or God's.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
('fruits thereof' are fruits of God which earth one eternal life in heaven)

Every action that every person takes/do is a sowing which brings forth a result that is based on the above.

If the action is anchored on sowing to flesh, one brings forth corruption. On the other hand, if the action is anchored in sowing to Spirit one brings forth eternal life.

Sowing also include having procreative sex to bring forth children. If your sexual procreative act is motivated by flesh then you will bring forth fruits onto dead/children of the flesh.

If on the other hand you sexual procreative act is motivated by spirit you bring forth fruits onto God/children of God.

The above is the literal message in the following:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The above revelation is on the topic of marriage, coveting, the fruits of marriage (i.e. children).

It confirms that, when one is in the flesh one is held under the ten commandments (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet commandment"). And the motion of sin cause one to bring forth only fruit unto death which are children onto death or children of the flesh.

Fruits on to death/children onto death/children of the flesh are children who do not earn eternal life.

On the other hand, when one is converted (no longer in the flesh but in the spirit), one is delivered from the ten commandments (one is freed from obligation under the ten commandments). One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. Then one will stop bringing forth fruits on to death/children onto death/children of the flesh and starts bring firth only fruits onto God/ fruits of God/children of God.

The above was demonstrated live and direct by Abraham.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that not only Ishmael was cast out, his mother was also cast out. Fact is, according to the above, Ishmael (the child of the flesh) persecuted Isaac (the child of Spirit/child of God). Therefore Ishmael could not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Ishmael had to be cast out of God's kingdom at all events.

However the above revelation confirmed that Ishmael's mother is also cast out. Based on the face value of the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. Ishmael's mother serve flesh and brought forth Ishmael who was a corrupt fruit and a child of the flesh. She did not serve spirit and spirit. Therefore, according to scriptures she could not and did not reap eternal life and heaven. She was held responsible for the child who she brought forth and also responsible for his actions.

One cannot bring forth and esteem children of the flesh and go to heaven. One must bring forth children of God and esteem only children of God in order to go to heaven.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way bring forth only children of the flesh.

On the other hand, those who become converted (aware of their heart or spirit) and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God:

Romans 9 King James Version (KJV)

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

A greater evil than children of the flesh on earth, is the parents who bring forth, to earth, children of the flesh'. And these parents are people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments both in the slightest and biggest way.

18 But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Last edited:

randomvim

To address your first point first.

Fact is, every one is responsible for his or her 'soweth-ing' and the reward or punishment which follows from ones 'soweth-ing' in the following way:

The above is specially captioned with, 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked'. because it is the only Law of (and from) God.

Sowing bring forth fruits. According to God's laws there are two way to sow and two corresponding fruits are brought forth.

If one sows to flesh one brings forth corruption. Corruption is the fruit of sowing to flesh.

If one sows to Spirit one brings forth eternal life eternal. Life eternal is the fruit of sowing to Spirit.

Corruption is Satanic and leads to hell. Eternal life is Divine and leads to God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore sowing to flesh brings forth fruits onto death or Satan's fruits. Where as, sowing to Spirit brings forth fruits onto God or God's.

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
('fruits thereof' are fruits of God which earth one eternal life in heaven)

Every action that every person takes/do is a sowing which brings forth a result that is based on the above.

If the action is anchored on sowing to flesh, one brings forth corruption. On the other hand, if the action is anchored in sowing to Spirit one brings forth eternal life.

Sowing also include having procreative sex to bring forth children. If your sexual procreative act is motivated by flesh then you will bring forth fruits onto dead/children of the flesh.

If on the other hand you sexual procreative act is motivated by spirit you bring forth fruits onto God/children of God.

The above is the literal message in the following:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The above revelation is on the topic of marriage, coveting, the fruits of marriage (i.e. children).

It confirms that, when one is in the flesh one is held under the ten commandments (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet commandment"). And the motion of sin cause one to bring forth only fruit unto death which are children onto death or children of the flesh.

Fruits on to death/children onto death/children of the flesh are children who do not earn eternal life.

On the other hand, when one is converted (no longer in the flesh but in the spirit), one is delivered from the ten commandments (one is freed from obligation under the ten commandments). One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. The one will stop bringing forth fruits on to death/children onto death/children of the flesh ans start bring firth only fruits onto God/ fruits of God/children of God.

The above was demonstrated live and direct by Abraham.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that not only Ishmael was cast out, his mother was also cast out. Fact is, according to the above, Ishmael (the child of the flesh) persecuted Isaac (the child of Spirit/child of God). Therefore Ishmael could not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Ishmael had to be cast out of God's kingdom at all events.

However the above revelation confirmed that Ishmael's mother is also cast out. Based on the face value of the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. Ishmael's mother serve flesh and brought forth Ishmael who was a corrupt fruit and a child of the flesh. She did not serve spirit and spirit. Therefore, according to scriptures she could not and did not reap eternal life and heaven. She was held responsible for the child who she brought forth and also responsible for his actions.

One cannot bring forth and esteem children of the flesh and go to heaven. One must bring forth children of God and esteem only children of God in order to go to heaven.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way bring forth only children of the flesh.

On the other hand, those who become converted (aware of their heart or spirit) and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God:

Romans 9 King James Version (KJV)

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

A greater evil than children of the flesh on earth, is the parents who bring forth, to earth, children of the flesh'. And these parents are people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments both in the slightest and biggest way.

18 But if you be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Many things wrong but first.
1. despite what you present, there is a difference between a mother raising a child around the thug life vs. a mother raising a kid that choose thug life disobeying his mother.

Gurucam

Many things wrong but first.
1. despite what you present, there is a difference between a mother raising a child around the thug life vs. a mother raising a kid that choose thug life disobeying his mother.

No. That is a common fallacy. A big excuse. Your claim is not Christian. The Holy KJV N.T says different.

Ishmael persecute Isaac because he (Ishmael) was a 'born' child of the flesh and Isaac was a born child of God.

It was simply Ishmael's overriding inherent, 'child of the flesh', nature to persecute children of God.

Fact is children of God cannot be contaminated. They change (improve the divinity of) the environment where ever they are brought forth and live.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
This "thread" is a prime example of what happens when you punt 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV-bible blending at its finest-one big bible smorgasbord/stew.

musterion

Big hearty chunks of Law marinading in a thin, malnourishing, imitation gruel called "grace," carefully spiced with all natural Obedience and Perseverance while avoiding any hint of Presumption of Certainty and MSG. Those folks line up for seconds...thirds...come n' get it, Satan's stew, pipin' hot...

Last edited:

randomvim

No. That is a common fallacy. A big excuse. You claim is not Christian. The Holy KJV N.T says different.

Ishmael persecute Isaac because he (Ishmael) was a 'born' child of the flesh and Isaac was a born child of God.

It was simply Ishmael's overriding inherent, 'child of the flesh', nature to persecute children of God.

Fact is children of God cannot be contaminated. They change (improve the divinity of) the environment where ever they are brought forth and live.

1. Your claim is not Christian as you have blamed one person for the doings of another. Despite person A not teaching person B to steal, somehow person B stealing reflects that person A is at fault. This diminishes the concept of free will and plays a stupid blame game that takes attention away from the initial agressor.

2. You now bring forth "inherant" which suggests a person is born bad because of genetics. An idea that has been debunked by spychology.

Worst is that you assert that a child who feels and acts as all human children do/have is somehow born evil despite Ismeal being watched over by God.

3. The quoted passage is description of a situation not testimont to all man kind.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Everyone is held responsible for what they bring forth.

Everyone is responsible for how they sow and will be punished or rewarded according to how they sow and the fruits that are brought forth from their sowing:

'fruits thereof' are children of God, like Issac. 'fruits thereof' are not children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Parents who soweth to Spirit, bring forth children of God, like Issac. They reap everlasting life and inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Parents who soweth to flesh, bring forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael. They reap corruption and are cast out of heaven.

The above is also confirmed by the following revelations:

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., parents are held responsible for the children (fruit) they bring forth and punished or rewarded accordingly.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., if one bring forth a child of the flesh that child will persecute children of God, so it was before and so is now, and so it will continue be.

And at all events and every time such parents (and their flesh born children) are cast out of heaven:

To be 'cast out' is to be 'trusted out of God's kingdom of heaven', like Ishmael his mother and their generations:

Parents are thrust out of heaven when they bring forth, to earth, children of the flesh because children of the flesh (are Satan's children and they) always persecute children of God (who are Saints and differ in no way from Jesus Christ)

The Holy KJV N.T. says, people who are held under the ten commandments always bring forth only children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

On the other hand, those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love bring forth only children of God (like Isaac).

This is why, in the Holy KJV N.Y, the ten commandments are dubbed, the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and guaranteed delivery to hell. The ten commandments are also described as a curse and a flawed covenant.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Big hearty chunks of Law marinading in a thin, malnourishing, imitation gruel called "grace," carefully spiced with all natural Obedience and Perseverance while avoiding any hint of Presumption of Certainty and MSG. Those folks line up for seconds...thirds...come n' get it, Satan's stew, pipin' hot...

Indeed, the above claim is clearly and literally supported by the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Also, derailing 'babes in Christ' from grace and Christ and returning them to bondage under the ten commandments, is the active daily works of unawares false spying brethren. They are the ones who are covertly and cunningly making and distributing the evil 'chunky law', 'killething' 'delivery to hell' 'gruel', mentioned above:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Unawares, false brethren, pretend to be Christians so as to come among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', as spies. Their aim is to deny Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

These unaware false spying brethren are O.T./Mosaic people. Their aim is to undermine Christians and remove/derail them from grace and Christ so as to return them to bondage under the flawed ten commandments.

They are the ones who are keeping the above evil brew/'gruel' going and serving it up, perpetually.

The billion strong traditional Christians are the ones feeding, many more than, three times a day, on that brew/'gruel', for all their lives.

Fact is, only the democratically determined laws of their land have a place among aspiring Christians and Christians. All other laws are totally thrown out and fully transgress-able by Christians, who are always led by the Spirit:

Last edited: