Huge Riot between Turks and Kurds in PARIS: What Muslim Immigration brings

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I think they're are looking for new workers to pay taxes to save a country. I use to work for marketing in fashion business. We were losing money and discovered that the gays had nothing better to do but do thier jobs well and made lots of money, not having kids. The marketing learned that gays were buying our clothes. So we included GLBT into our advertising strategies and the company survived. With the churches losing members and cash, they looked to the gays for help and included them in church worship. Now the churches can pay the pastors and they preached gay marriage for profit. Greed is the key. Greed corrupted the heart. Churches got greedy and needy and didn't need Jesus anymore. I see churches becoming business for profit, merging state and religion. Here I see countries needing more strangers for profit.

Nazaroo

By Western Culture I take it you mean gun carrying idolators.

No.

By Western values I mean the Christian values upon which European and Western civilization was founded.

These include not buying an AK-47 and shooting 129 innocent unarmed people,
including teens and pregnant women.

Burn the Quran.

Jerome84

Build a NEW ARABIA in the Sahara desert south of Libya. Then send all wonderful "oriental arabs in the western world" to this new lovely land in the Sahara.

Waterbomb them once a week to prevent thirst and such.
Also the water will make it slippery when fistfighting each other. Makes up for a switch in fighting technique between the men.

Monday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.
Tuesday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.
Wednesday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.¨
Thursday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.
Friday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.
Saturday trick: Through sand in Mustafas face.
Sunday trick: Beat mustafa when he has water in his eyes. He won't see it coming.

It's a great idea and I came up with it.
Amen

PS. Also there is supposed to be at least one camel roaming the sand dunes in the middle of Sahara. This can be used as a transport. Of course taking tunrs isn't an Arabic man's strong suite... DS

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Take a look at PARIS TODAY:

These people are incapable of moving to a new country and adopting Western values,
or leaving their homeland disputes behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKzLIznnW4
The GOP/the liberals are incapable of living in America and following the Constitution,
or leaving their states’ rights/government AND states disputes behind.

The Jews who rejected Jesus were incapable of kicking the Jesus Jews out of their synagogues or forming their own group.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
They need to be sent to a reverse brain washing facility and the determine if they should be hospitalized for mental health if they stick to the demonic Islam cult

Truster

No.

By Western values I mean the Christian values upon which European and Western civilization was founded.

These include not buying an AK-47 and shooting 129 innocent unarmed people,
including teens and pregnant women.

Burn the Quran.

So how many people have been shot in the US in the last month?

994 mass shootings in 1,004 days: this is what America's gun crisis looks like.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So how many people have been shot in the US in the last month?

In states with heavy gun control or none? You ever hear the one about being thought a fool? Take it to heart before opening your mouth.

My 8 year old girl has more wisdom than you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Easy to solve then:

Don't sell blacks or Mexicans guns, legally or illegally.

it would cut down on the gun violence rate, for sure

only problem is that I don't think most of those guns used for drug/gang activity are purchased legally

and they already have laws about the illegal part - but nobody pays attention to them

doesn't hardly seem fair, does it?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
In states with heavy gun control or none? You ever hear the one about being thought a fool? Take it to heart before opening your mouth.

My 8 year old girl has more wisdom than you.

Would an 8 year old boy have more wisdom? Trying to get a feel for bolding the word.