Sons of Thunder

CherubRam

Zechariah 3:8
" 'Listen, O high priest [of] Joshua [Yahshua] and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come:

Mark 3:17
James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder

Revelation 1:19
"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

Revelation 4:5
From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lampsticks were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

Revelation 10:3
and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

Revelation 10:4
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down."

Revelation 19:6
Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

Thunder is parabolic for "action."

CherubRam

1 Samuel 2:10
those who oppose the LORD will be shattered. He will thunder against them from heaven; the LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."

Job 26:14
And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"

Job 36:29
Who can understand how he spreads out the clouds, how he thunders from his pavilion?

Job 36:33
His thunder announces the coming storm; even the cattle make known its approach.

Jeremiah 25:30
"Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: " 'The LORD will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth.

Joel 2:11
The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Joel 3:16
The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Amos 1:2
He said: "The LORD roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers."

bybee

" 'Listen, O high priest [of] Joshua [Yahshua] and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come:

James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder

"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lampsticks were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down."

Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.

We need some "thunderous action" by Christians today to fight back against Islamic terrorism.

CherubRam

We need some "thunderous action" by Christians today to fight back against Islamic terrorism.

For sure. I do not understand how Christians think sitting on their hands, that things will jump into place by them selves.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Or for “paying attention."