Pro-Gays, is incest immoral?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You couldn't keep up your fake altruism for more than a couple posts. :chuckle:

i can still hold out hope for you while mocking the retard you've allowed yourself to become

you'd be able to understand this if you weren't such a retard :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i can still hold out hope for you while mocking the retard you've allowed yourself to become

you'd be able to understand this if you weren't such a retard :idunno:

Nah, that's not it at all. You know it.

You're a troll, and you'll troll whichever of us is around that you want to troll. It's just a matter of timing and convenience, you'll take whoever's here when you are.

No biggie. You have some entertainment value when I have the time. Right now I'm waiting for an appt., so you're useful for the moment. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nah, that's not it at all. You know it.

You're a troll, and you'll troll whichever of us is around that you want to troll. It's just a matter of timing and convenience, you'll take whoever's here when you are.

No biggie. You have some entertainment value when I have the time. Right now I'm waiting for an appt., so you're useful for the moment. :)

another predictable response from a bananahead :idunno:

glassjester

I believe society should discourage it.

Fair enough. Why?

Making it a point of law would depend on how much of a problem it is.

I'm unclear on what you mean, here.
What would constitute a "problem?"

This could be interpreted as:
1. If enough people demanded it, we should make it legal. Or,
2. If too many people were trying to do this, we would have to strengthen the laws against it.

Or, most likely, some third interpretation that I am unable to see.

PureX

Fair enough. Why?
As I've already explained, I believe adult/adult incest increases the likelihood of emotional exploitation and abuse within families, as well as (in the case of heterosexual incest) the probability of birth defects.

I'm unclear on what you mean, here.
What would constitute a "problem?"

This could be interpreted as:
1. If enough people demanded it, we should make it legal. Or,
2. If too many people were trying to do this, we would have to strengthen the laws against it.
Both of these are true, but I very much doubt that incest would ever become so popular that we could not ban it.

I was referring to the second scenario, wherein it becomes such a significant problem that we would have to pass laws against it, and enforce them. We currently have some laws against it, but they are not enforced because the incidence of it is so minimal. The laws really aren't needed because the practice is still so rare and taboo.