Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
YESHUA%20OF%20NAZARETH%20CLEANSING%20THE%20TEMPLE.jpg

That picture is awesome :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Trump’s inability to quietly absorb last week’s stinging criticism from the parents of Humayun Khan — a Muslim-American soldier killed 12 years ago in Iraq — and Trump's persistence in punching back are in keeping with the approach that has propelled him to the Republican presidential nomination. But this protracted battle, now entering a fourth day, is testing the limits of his bullying, no-apologies political approach in a way no other self-inflicted wound or crisis has.

“There’s just no sense of decency from this man,” said Rick Tyler, a GOP operative who worked for Ted Cruz’s campaign. “I understand they challenged him, but there’s some things you just can’t win and you shouldn’t engage in. [Trump] wanted to change the subject to radical Islamic terrorism — which is what this guy died fighting. He just can’t win the argument and needs to shut up about it, but his personality won’t allow him to do that. He just can’t be quiet, especially when he gets attacked."

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Trump’s inability to quietly absorb last week’s stinging criticism from the parents of Humayun Khan — a Muslim-American soldier killed 12 years ago in Iraq — and Trump's persistence in punching back are in keeping with the approach that has propelled him to the Republican presidential nomination. But this protracted battle, now entering a fourth day, is testing the limits of his bullying, no-apologies political approach in a way no other self-inflicted wound or crisis has.

“There’s just no sense of decency from this man,” said Rick Tyler, a GOP operative who worked for Ted Cruz’s campaign. “I understand they challenged him, but there’s some things you just can’t win and you shouldn’t engage in. [Trump] wanted to change the subject to radical Islamic terrorism — which is what this guy died fighting. He just can’t win the argument and needs to shut up about it, but his personality won’t allow him to do that. He just can’t be quiet, especially when he gets attacked."

I read that one of Trump's campaign people emailed some Senate aides asking for people to publicly support Trump about this issue and try to diffuse the situation. :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Polls: Clinton pulls ahead of Trump after convention

Hillary Clinton has taken the lead in the presidential race following last week's Democratic convention, according to two polls out Monday.

The former secretary of State has the support of 46% of registered voters, compared to 39% for Trump, in a CBS News survey released Monday morning. The new numbers break a tie the two candidates were in (42%-42%) in a CBS poll taken after the Republican convention.

Clinton got a 4-point bump following her party’s Philadelphia convention, according to the CBS News survey. Trump got an initial 2-point bounce after the Republican convention, but he has since dropped.

Clinton’s post-convention bounce is similar to Obama’s in 2008 and 2012. In 2008, he went from 45% to 48% post-convention, and in 2012 he went from 46% to 51% post-convention, according to CBS News' polling.

A CNN/ORC poll released later in the day Monday also showed an edge for Clinton, with the Democratic nominee leading Trump 52% to 43%, which amounts to a 7-point bounce from the convention.

glorydaz

I read that one of Trump's campaign people emailed some Senate aides asking for people to publicly support Trump about this issue and try to diffuse the situation. :eek:

"Trump’s inability to quietly absorb last week’s stinging criticism from the parents of Humayun Khan — a Muslim-American soldier killed 12 years ago in Iraq"

Why should he "quietly absorb" any "stinging criticism" from a Clinton supporter who happened to lose his son twelve years ago when it had nothing to do with Trump? How stupid can people be?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Can you point me toward something that will tell me more about your reference here? My historical knowledge of the Pope's need to support Hitler or Russia is lacking, but I'd like to keep up.

hitler was killing jews -
the russians were killing christians -
you can make a difference -
is that the part you don't understand?

ClimateSanity

"Trump’s inability to quietly absorb last week’s stinging criticism from the parents of Humayun Khan — a Muslim-American soldier killed 12 years ago in Iraq"

Why should he "quietly absorb" any "stinging criticism" from a Clinton supporter who happened to lose his son twelve years ago when it had nothing to do with Trump? How stupid can people be?

People insanely absorb and accept whatever narrative the MSM happens to be pushing at anyone time and treat it as reality.

gcthomas

No reason at all if he didn't mind being seen as politically naïve and incompetent.

(The polls today seem to show another one percent of the undecideds have decided for Hilary, with none for Donald, giving her an average of a 5% lead.)

ClimateSanity

No reason at all if he didn't mind being seen as politically naïve and incompetent.

(The polls today seem to show another one percent of the undecideds have decided for Hilary, with none for Donald, giving her an average of a 5% lead.)

Yeah. The stupid portion of the undecideds were easily swayed by junk like this. It's amazing they cannot see the MSM/ DNC con game played on them. Even the Wikileaks emails confirms this collaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.