Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

I don't know what you talking about.

Why not consider you have a problem?

You and I don't believe in the same Jesus.

That is made obvious by your weird religious beliefs.

Furthermore a person can make a true statement and not be born again. I see that all the time.

So what? You have said nothing again. Address my last reply which speaks to your willful ignorance.

Alaya

Surely whoever says that the creator has 'deliberately' pre-ordained some for he'll, before they are conceived, that would mean their fate was determined?

Alaya

I do not recall saying God was bound by His own creation of time. However, I do realize God can know those who will be born, who will never accept His gift of Salvation, and therefore will mould them accordingly,...not because He has appointed it so, but because He guidelines that they would willingly go their own way into destruction. God is not willing that any man Perrish. The fact that He is Sovergn, He has given us a time of Grace so that man can choose Life or death, hear the Gospel, and turn from his wicked ways. There are men on here who believe that it is impossible for God to turn men's hearts from 'wanting' to sin, but He has given us instruction, through the unction of the Holy Spirit to allow God to give them the power not to sin,...a way Out through loving His Son. Jesus said, " If you love Me, you will obey Me." & this is possible when we believe on His Power. Continual, habitual, conscious sin, causes God to chastise His children, for the good of them.

Rosenritter

Apparently, you do. In 5 days, God created the world and placed mankind in it. The World will be for all eternity the habitation of God. . . .and yet it will be destroyed. Can you reconcile that in the way you understand the word, "mankind"?

Let me help:

God is Wisdom. As with wisdom, God 'loves those who love Him'. (cf Prov. 8:17 KJV)
The planet itself sinned?

Cross Reference

This means that the proud resist Him, while the self proclaimed elect, don't understand His Love. The James reference you cited.

Only those that open to His Love that is unconditional will feel the full embrace of Him.

It's always there, but we have to feel the Love to feel His Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Feelings?? Did Jesus "feel" His love when in the wilderness dying of hunger and thirst before being tempted after 40days of it? What did? How 'bout while on the cross? what did?

What about Job when he lost all. Did love from God or to God keep him? What did?

And from your previous post:

God is ALL loving to all. It is us who reject Him, not He that rejects us. He draws all through the breeze of Love. Many don't respond, until the depths of humility.

Of what worth is a permanently marred piece of silver jewelery designed and made for a wedding gown?

beloved57

Surely whoever says that the creator has 'deliberately' pre-ordained some for he'll, before they are conceived, that would mean their fate was determined?
Absolutely, before they are born or conceived the vessels of wrath are hated by God and ordained to eternal destruction. Rom 9

beloved57

This means that the proud resist Him, while the self proclaimed elect, don't understand His Love. The James reference you cited.

Only those that open to His Love that is unconditional will feel the full embrace of Him.

It's always there, but we have to feel the Love to feel His Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Comments not found in scripture!

beloved57

The understanding is there in scripture using words a baby could grasp. Try Romans 1:28 KJV again and yet again, until it sinks in, . . . for the first time.
No it's not. Understanding must come from what the scripture states. And scripture does not state that.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Cross Reference

No it's not. Understanding must come from what the scripture states. And scripture does not state that.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

True, however, it doesn't mention you by name either but, here you are for us to understand from what is written about you. Fortunately it hasn't been difficult for the discerning mind because, you are so obvious.