Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do not judge, but I do test to the Spirits.

This is what 1 John 4 is all about. It specifically says to test the Spirits.

If I witness a Spirit of Hostility and Hate, or Salvational Judgment, I know that this is not the Spirit of Christ, per John 3:16-17 and all of Johns works for that matter.

This is scriptural.

Please Quote 1 John 4 and try to bend this steel fact of scripture.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You can test all you want. Jesus is still the Judge.

good day.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But...you don't claim to be saved.

The opposite of saved is lost.

I'm just observing your own claims.

It is Jesus who judge whether I will be saved or not.

You don't seem to know that Jesus says to be faithful until the end.

FYI, the end is not here yet, friend.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I think this thread does a good job of helping identifying who the wheat and tares really are.

Jesus commanded us to let the wheat and the tares grow together.

To suggest that we do the separating, is to deny Christ's command.

Matthew 13 (NKJV)

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;

25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.

26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’

28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Wick Stick

Wick Stick said:
I think this thread does a good job of helping identifying who the wheat and tares really are.
Jesus commanded us to let the wheat and the tares grow together.

To suggest that we do the separating, is to deny Christ's command.
1) Who said I was separating them? That would require plucking some up, which I am not doing.

2) Jesus also said we could know them by their fruits.

3) I think you missed the irony in my previous post.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

1) Who said I was separating them? That would require plucking some up, which I am not doing.

2) Jesus also said we could know them by their fruits.

3) I think you missed the irony in my previous post.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Do you forgive me?

Now I understand what you meant.

Your words are true and full of saddening truth.