Kingdom gospel

Epoisses

You have already proven your dishonesty by ignoring the witness of those three passages in favor your books "about the history."

So I doubt the following will do you any good.

In the phrase "the Israel of God" the emphasis is on the last two of those three words - "of God."

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Note; you incompetent...

2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

John 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

That is what Romans 2 is talking about as to the Israel OF GOD that he mentions in Galatians 6.

They were so off that even the lost Gentiles were showing them up; which is what this is actually a reference to...

Romans 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

We just did a bible study on this chapter and you very deceitfully pulled verses 26 and 27 out of context showing that the uncircumcised Gentiles can in fact have circumcised hearts! A circumcised heart is just a different way of presenting the new birth where the Spirit or love of God is written in the heart.

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Rom. 2:26-29

You people will sink to any low to prove your false separation gospel.

Epoisses

You constantly lie about the characters of others, and many witnesses can testify of that fact.

You will be left behind as an unwise virgin.

The door will be shut to you and no amount of criticism of the Lords children will get you in.

LA

He does! And he's always derailing my threads like a messenger of Satan.

Epoisses

They are all Christians.

The Lord will not and did not reintroduce a distinction between Jew and Gentile Christians.

Only blind men do that.

LA

They still haven't answered the historical fact that the ten northern tribes were lost to history. The few remnants in the time of the Christ were the Samaritans and the Jews didn't even consider them Jewish!

Epoisses

Your groupies calling others who disagree with them a bunch of fools is the reason the thread was shut down.

I have zero respect for people like you.

and you are still at it.

My point stands.

The scattered tribes of Israel who became Christians are the ones James and Peter addressed in the letters.

LA

James was much more 'Christian' than most people give him credit for.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
James was much more 'Christian' than most people give him credit for.

The fact that madists do not recognize the correctives to those who walk in the faith in the book of James, is testimony that few of them are described in it, meaning they are not in the faith at all.

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Jas 5:17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
Jas 5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
Jas 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jas 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA has been getting her feelings hurt for a few years now. You see, she made a "Prediction" a few years ago that old GM would get his head cut off (beheaded) and it never came to fruition. She lost her credibility because of that forewarning.

Grosnick has made an open confession that he has tried to hurt my feelings for some three years.

I get hurt when men of Christ do that, but when people like Gros do so then it does not hurt much.

I feel sorry for them when I see their future loss.

LA

Epoisses

Grosnick has made an open confession that he has tried to hurt my feelings for some three years.

I get hurt when men of Christ do that, but when people like Gros do so then it does not hurt much.

I feel sorry for them when I see their future loss.

LA

Grosnick and most dispensationalists have been lied to their whole lives by their church. They grow up believing the separation gospel like evolutionists grow up believing in atheism. They don't study the bible for themselves so when scripture is presented to them it has no effect.

Interplanner

The question for D'ists in this thread is: given the detail of Messiah in Dan 9 and Is 53, and
then the admission in Malachi that the temple after the exile was a bad resemblance, and
then the harsh, ugly character of Herod with his unbelievable spending on his temple on the eve of Christ,
and the undercurrent of rebellion against such wealth and spending, enough to consider the existing temple too corrupt to use...

why would "the reign of God" be offered as though it was a theocracy like the height of David's time?

Epoisses

The question for D'ists in this thread is: given the detail of Messiah in Dan 9 and Is 53, and
then the admission in Malachi that the temple after the exile was a bad resemblance, and
then the harsh, ugly character of Herod with his unbelievable spending on his temple on the eve of Christ,
and the undercurrent of rebellion against such wealth and spending, enough to consider the existing temple too corrupt to use...

why would "the reign of God" be offered as though it was a theocracy like the height of David's time?

The anointed leader of Daniel 9 is an end-time prince. He will most likely be one of the two witnesses or the 3rd Elijah figure who will show up in Jerusalem after the 3rd temple is built and preach against it. The antichrist will put him to death. This is not meant in any way to imply that Jesus is not the Messiah because he is but Daniel 9 pertains to the last days when another command will go forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem and the temple.

Danoh

The anointed leader of Daniel 9 is an end-time prince. He will most likely be one of the two witnesses or the 3rd Elijah figure who will show up in Jerusalem after the 3rd temple is built and preach against it. The antichrist will put him to death. This is not meant in any way to imply that Jesus is not the Messiah because he is but Daniel 9 pertains to the last days when another command will go forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem and the temple.

You'll find Interplanner disagees with that understanding.

And...you sound like a Dispy :chuckle:

Interplanner

"...to us, on whom the fulfillment of the times has come" I Cor 10
"but now in the fulness of time, God sent his Son" Heb 1
Gal 4...

Interplanner

"...to us, on whom the fulfillment of the times has come" I Cor 10
"but now in the fulness of time, God sent his Son" Heb 1
Gal 4...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
EPO, I don't believe you're a true member of the Body of Christ. I believe with all my heart, you're a "phony Christian." Your main purpose is to disrupt and cause dissension. Your time will come if you don't respond to the Gospel before you leave this earth.

Epoisses

EPO, I don't believe you're a true member of the Body of Christ. I believe with all my heart, you're a "phony Christian." Your main purpose is to disrupt and cause dissension. Your time will come if you don't respond to the Gospel before you leave this earth.

Sounds like you need a hug? I'm not gay just offering if you need it.