What leftist really think of blacks

musterion

And to the Black Lives Matter idiots, why do you Democrats vehemently defend PP, which targets black babies? Yes, 79% of PP abortion centers are in minority neighborhoods.

Margaret Sanger, PP's founder, said, “...we don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population….” Sanger felt blacks are mentally inferior and breed too often.

Great article, speaks truth to leftist power. However, the last line is one reason illegals are being imported en masse and in some places are already allowed to vote.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...eftist_deceptions_promises_and_betrayals.html

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This thread is sickening and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

If one were really not taken by the so called 'race' issue, then one would not contend so much with it. What keeps any oppression alive, is the constant attention to it, as a valid construct.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Great article, speaks truth to leftist power. However, the last line is one reason illegals are being imported en masse and in some places are already allowed to vote.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...eftist_deceptions_promises_and_betrayals.html
One of my “leftist” prejudices is to try and see the human in all of us, but at the same time I realize I have a lot of racist feelings and opinions.

I know I am a bigot in many ways--but I thank God now that at least I am aware of it. And Jesus has helped me in realizing there is a practical way out of it.

I am emotionally conservative because I have a real defensiveness and fear that can come over me in a second. And I know now that this feeling is normal and natural. Everyone has “fear of the stranger” Especially these days.

I need the information and support from others that will help push me in the right direction, at least.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This thread is sickening and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
This is just my opinion, but I have come to realize that there is a real, honest good intention behind these sorts of posts.

If we call each other names and rage at them, they are just going to push back. If we want to truly share the gospel, we need to see them as just as human as we ourselves are.

Who hasn’t among felt those same thoughts and feelings toward others?

I guess I am trying to say that I have felt this way also. It sometimes takes a real effort, but once I can see other posters’ shared humanity, I feel better off. I become a much better Christian, in my view.

Am I so perfect and high and mighty? Certainly not. In truth, I am just one more “slob on a bus making his lonely way home.” But Jesus has helped me get a glimpse of a better world--a “Kingdom of God” ON EARTH as it is in the ultimate paradise.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That must be because you are an idiot, you racist leftist.
Name-calling is not going to bring the peace we say we are trying to attain.

I do not know anything about you, really--just what I can pick up on this forum. But I do suspect you chose this invective and name-calling because you have often been on the receiving end ourselves.

We tend to treat others the way we ourselves have been treated--either by our parents or our peers. Or both.

If you could just mention specifics, question them and ask me directly, we could actually have an adult discussion.

I think it is sometimes very difficult to see others as being actual human beings just as we ourselves are.

brewmama

One of my “leftist” prejudices is to try and see the human in all of us, but at the same time I realize I have a lot of racist feelings and opinions.

I know I am a bigot in many ways--but I thank God now that at least I am aware of it. And Jesus has helped me in realizing there is a practical way out of it.

I am emotionally conservative because I have a real defensiveness and fear that can come over me in a second. And I know now that this feeling is normal and natural. Everyone has “fear of the stranger” Especially these days.

I need the information and support from others that will help push me in the right direction, at least.

I'm not stalking you, but you post such unbelievable posts that I can't help but respond.
How dare you define conservatives as only reacting to fear and defensiveness?! And how can you overlook the fear reaction of liberals towards conservatives;so great that it makes any actual "fear" that conservatives have miniscule? I am so tired of any criticism that conservatives give, for example over gay marriage or Islamic terrorism, as nothing but "fear of the other". It's absurd! It is the proverbial Emperor and his clothes, or lack thereof, over and over again.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
That must be because you are an idiot, you racist leftist.

I finally took a close look at the icon you chose to represent you on line.

To me the word “Whut” symbolizes your reaction to the world itself.
It seems like a bottom-line attitude to anyone who posts a reply to yours.

How did you come to choose this picture?
Are my assumptions true in any way?
If not, why not?

I am not going to “make” you wrong for your answer(s). I want to get to know all the posters here.

I think it would be brilliant if TOL would sponsor a get-together-meal for all of us so we could see each other face-to-face! I know I would get so much out of it!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Can you possibly give a reason why?
If you think about it, aren’t you yourself the same way towards others at times?

I don’t know you. I only know how I feel at times.

Honor that feeling, brewmama and try to deal with it as you might imagine Jesus standing beside you in life.

Advice, granted. Unsolicited, absolutely. But there it is.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I do not know anything about you, really--just what I can pick up on this forum. But I do suspect you chose this invective and name-calling because you have often been on the receiving end [yourself]? ourselves.
:confused: huh, that seems to be a projection

I think it is sometimes very difficult to see others as being actual human beings just as we ourselves are.

When anyone makes judgements based on outer appearance they are being idiots.

brewmama

If you think about it, aren’t you yourself the same way towards others at times?

I don’t know you. I only know how I feel at times.

Honor that feeling, brewmama and try to deal with it as you might imagine Jesus standing beside you in life.

Advice, granted. Unsolicited, absolutely. But there it is.

What way? I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

glorydaz

I do not know anything about you, really--just what I can pick up on this forum. But I do suspect you chose this invective and name-calling because you have often been on the receiving end ourselves.

We tend to treat others the way we ourselves have been treated--either by our parents or our peers. Or both.

If you could just mention specifics, question them and ask me directly, we could actually have an adult discussion.

You look for all these hidden motives because you cannot recognize common sense when you see it. It baffles you, doesn't it? That's because there is no room in the liberal mind for common sense.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You look for all these hidden motives because you cannot recognize common sense when you see it. It baffles you, doesn't it? That's because there is no room in the liberal mind for common sense.

In his case that is certainly true. Imagine, a liberal, still dealing with 1960s issues.:confused:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'm not stalking you, but you post such unbelievable posts that I can't help but respond.
How dare you define conservatives as only reacting to fear and defensiveness?! And how can you overlook the fear reaction of liberals towards conservatives;so great that it makes any actual "fear" that conservatives have miniscule? I am so tired of any criticism that conservatives give, for example over gay marriage or Islamic terrorism, as nothing but "fear of the other". It's absurd! It is the proverbial Emperor and his clothes, or lack thereof, over and over again.
If they are “unbelievable,” then it is fair to explain to me what you mean. I don’t think condemnation and labeling will help me or anyone else do some healthy self-examination.

I cannot change without focused criticism, nor can I understand what a poster really wants to talk to me about.

With that said, thank you for your reply. I know you have real and natural reasons behind your posts.

How dare you define conservatives as only reacting to fear and defensiveness?!

I did not say that. I made an effort to say that fear and defensiveness comes up for myself I am liberal or conservative depending on the issue. And in my case, I feel that my fears are defensive in nature and represent to me a reflexive conservatism in myself.

And how can you overlook the fear reaction of liberals towards conservatives;so great that it makes any actual "fear" that conservatives have miniscule?
I have never meant to imply that--ever. But I may be overly focused on my own perceived “perfections” to always be aware of this in me. That’s why it’s so helpful for others to explain why they feel the way they do when I post comments. And I am simply asking for more detail as to how you come to feel the way you do towards my beliefs and thoughts.

I am so tired of any criticism that conservatives give, for example over gay marriage or Islamic terrorism, as nothing but "fear of the other". It's absurd! It is the proverbial Emperor and his clothes, or lack thereof, over and over again.

I am empathetic as far as your feelings about “the other.” And I DO understand your feelings here. I can only say that this belief of mine has come about because of my long history of working with people in difficulties and crisis. I have reached the conclusion that it is an all-too-human quality found in ALL of us to some degree. We are naturally suspicious of others at first--just as the Neanderthals were suspicious of the Cro-Magmon tribes when they first came face-to-face. It’s a necessary quality that every one of us feels. It’s an evolutionary quality that helps keep us safe.

This is an honest question: Why do you think that Jesus preached so many times about overcoming that dysfunctional fear?

“Give to everyone who begs of you”
“[Shall we forgive only so many times?] Jesus answered, I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
”Do not judge”
”Love your enemies.”

I think he perpetually calls us to a higher standard.
But that is just my personal interpretation. I am interested in your own--not to attack you but to learn from you. That’s one of the main reasons I was blessed by God for my time on earth. To be curious and open to all of God’s Creation.

I try to approach all posts with an intent to learn not to reflexively attack others. If it comes across that way, I have truly failed to get across what I believe and think. And I certainly need to change it. So am asking you to show me specifics. I cannot learn new and better behavior hearing blanket condemnations or pejorative labels.

But I need the help of other people like yourself so I can learn what specifically is bothering them. Only then can I truly assure my salvation.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If they are “unbelievable,” then it is fair to explain to me what you mean. I don’t think condemnation and labeling will help me or anyone else do some healthy self-examination.

Because you are taking it way too serious! That makes you seem like a sensitive defenseless baby to me. Is that who you are? A defenseless little person who need to be coddled with soft language? Sorry, I cannot abide by that!