User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ARCHIVE: Is this really demonic doctrine or what...

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Freak

DD, it is true, we both agree 100% on the essential doctrines of the faith.

But what bothers me is your unwillingness to defend the nature of Jesus Christ when confronted with this trash: I also believe that Michael the Archangel was actually the Lord Jesus Christ in his pre-human birth form. He came here with the authority of the Father

Michael was not Jesus Christ in pre-human birth form. This is error. Jesus Christ is the God-man, He is not an angel. Would you agree, Me Again?
    DD, these are my concerns. Aren't these concerns of yours?
    Jesus Loves You

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >Election or the Philosophical Position that since God is in control of HIS universe He can do what he wishes and is always just when doing so?<

Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency, but it doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL, in one post.

But hang in there - you may get the hang of it sooner or later.

Dee Dee Warren
    Yes or no Freak.... the questions are very simple. Let me give you an example.

Question: Dee Dee are you aware that John the Baptist was called an "angelos" - angel.

Answer - Yes I am

Question - Is believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ a heresy?

Answer: No it is not

See Freak, that is not that hard

Dee Dee Warren
    And if you believe that believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ is heresy, I loudly declare that I believe that absolutely, and dare you to start a thread calling me a heretic for doing so. You won't do that for you know that a great many people here also so believe.....

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Axacta
    >Election or the Philosophical Position that since God is in control of HIS universe He can do what he wishes and is always just when doing so?<

Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency, but it doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL, in one post.

But hang in there - you may get the hang of it sooner or later.
    I don't know what you are talking about and why you insulted me. I know that someone asked for scripture on Election and I gave them to them.

Who pulled your chain? Whoever did needs to ask themselves, "Does anyone really want to hear that little squeeky annoying, heretical, Axacta spread his insults and lies all over the board?" and "Would it matter if he just went away and hung out with the Hedonists that formed his heretical doctrine, "A Christian CANNOT sin"? I saw no!

You didn't even have the decency to reply to the verses and counter the argument. You need to think more, feel less, but work on both cause you obviously didn't take into account what I, or any other Reformed Christian, might think about your drivel.
    "Servetus has just sent me a long volume of his ravings. If I consent he will come here, but I will not give my word for if he comes here, if my authority is worth anything, I will never permit him to depart alive ("Si venerit, modo valeat mea autoritas, vivum exire nunquam patiar").[3]

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Axacta

Such a sneid little... comment:
    • Posted by Axacta
    • Calvinist I realize you have a Scripture deficiency.
    • It doesn't work to place all of your supporting Scriptures for all of your posts since you joined TOL in one post.
    That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.

Calvinist took a lot of time and effort to post those scriptures. Did you even bother to read them or did you just dismiss them? I dare say it was the latter.
    Favorite scripture:
    • And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Rev. 11:15)
    TheologyReview.com

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.<

Nice try me again - you don't search the Scriptures for anyone. You just teach stuff like confessing sins, for what? - you can't say. Got Scriptures to back it up? - no, but you'll cling to it anyway.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking This ones for you Freak:

Ahem < clears throat >

Freak, please re-read this:
    Posted by Dee Dee Warren
    And if you believe that believing that the Angel of the Lord was the preincarnate Christ is heresy:
    • I loudly declare that I believe that absolutely and dare you to start a thread calling me a heretic for doing so.
    You won't do that for you know that a great many people here also so believe.....
    Well Freak?
    Favorite scripture:
    • And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Rev. 11:15)
    TheologyReview.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Posted by Axacta
    • >That is a prime example of why I don't search the scriptures for you -- because you'll just dismiss them without reading them.<
    Nice try me again - you don't search the Scriptures for anyone.
    LOL

Where'd you come up with that one?
    Favorite scripture:
    TheologyReview.com

Dee Dee Warren
    Me Again, to be clear.. and I think that we are, while I think Freak is greatly over-reacting to this particular issue, on the core issue of Trinitarianism and orthodoxy, I am with him 100%.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Posted by Dee Dee Warren
    Me Again, to be clear.. and I think that we are, while I think Freak is greatly over-reacting to this particular issue, on the core issue of Trinitarianism and orthodoxy, I am with him 100%.
    That's fine.

But I want to see if he calls you a heretic for believing that the Angel of the Lord is Christ Himself.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what he says.
    Favorite scripture:
    TheologyReview.com

Dee Dee Warren
    But I want to see if he calls you a heretic for believing that the Angel of the Lord is Christ Himself.
    Me too.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Me too.

Me three. But he won't because he is a Fraud and a coward. He is just picking on me again for no good reason other than to defend this statement: "A Christian CANNOT sin."
    "Servetus has just sent me a long volume of his ravings. If I consent he will come here, but I will not give my word for if he comes here, if my authority is worth anything, I will never permit him to depart alive ("Si venerit, modo valeat mea autoritas, vivum exire nunquam patiar").[3]

Dee Dee Warren
    To be clear... I would not call Freak a fraud or a coward. I may call him other things, such as horribly inconsistent, but not those two which I think are too strong... but then again I am a witch.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you woudn't.

Thread Information