Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

quip

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely. I just don't really get why you agree with me on that.

It's an ugly, unfortunate business. Yet, one that needs addressed.

I'm sure it would be the rare woman seeking abortion that would rejoice at her situation.

glassjester

Yes, one of her available choices.

I only bring it up because you seemed to be suggesting that a pedophile has legal options available to help his situation, without "having to" resort to an illegal activity (which he'd prefer).

Well... same for pregnant woman. If abortion were illegal, there'd be legal methods for helping the situation, without "having to" resort to an illegal activity (which she'd prefer).

quip

BANNED
Banned
I only bring it up because you seemed to be suggesting that a pedophile has legal options available to help his situation, without "having to" resort to an illegal activity (which he'd prefer).

Well... same for pregnant woman. If abortion were illegal, there'd be legal methods for helping the situation, without "having to" resort to an illegal activity (which she'd prefer).

Her only "misdeed" was to get pregnant. Her only legal course of action (in the latter scenario) would force her to bear a child against her will...lest in doing otherwise she then commits a crime. Wholly unlike your pedo comparision.

quip

BANNED
Banned
as is the choice to deliver it, raise it to the age of two, decide she no longer wants it and murder it

I suppose :idunno:

She could also choose to rob a 7-eleven...though I'm not sure how these choices have anything to do with abortion.
But if I know you.... I'm gonna receive a creatively spinned yarn in the near future. Yes?

glassjester

Her only "misdeed" was to get pregnant. Her only legal course of action (in the latter scenario) would force her to bear a child against her will...lest in doing so she then commits a crime. Wholly unlike your pedo comparision.

Would you "force" an 8-months-pregnant woman to bear a child against her will?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Another phony comparison and false equivalence between abortion and pedophilia . Abortion is something done because of human desperation . Pedophilia is the result of mental illness .
All pro-choicers want to prevent as many abortions as possible because it's a very unpleasant and tragic thing to happen. But not nearly as tragic and unpleasant as bringing a huge number of children into the world who are doomed to lives of abject poverty, hunger, malnutrition .poor housing, and lack of medical care .